Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League (2017 - 2018 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mehrdad mohammadi with a beauty vs Zob ahab. currently 1-0 sepahan.

Comment

gholizadeh with another incredible dribbling sequence. goes past three and forces rahmati to make a great save

Comment

Abbaszadeh with another goal, 2 goals in 4 games, good start to the season for him

Comment

Saipa scores a penalty.
          1-0 Saipa.

Comment

abbaszadeh gets pk after rahmati fouls him. converted the pk himself as well. 1-0 saipa

Comment

Loooooool at the chants

Comment

Gholizadeh is brilliant.

Comment

Its about time the other stadiums in Iran get HD broadcasts. Its annoying having them manipulate the aspect ratio to fit the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Its about time the other stadiums in Iran get HD broadcasts. Its annoying having them manipulate the aspect ratio to fit the screen.
                    Iraqi League has HD broadcast, just saying.

Comment

What a comeback by Pars Jonoobi JAM!! Another win for them

Comment

Good win by Saipa 1-0. They had a good strategy for Esteghlal.

Esteghlal's attack looked good until the final touches. They were much worst in the 2nd half. Mansourian needs to trust the youngsters. That's how he started getting good results in the 2nd half of the season last year.

Comment

Shameful how Saipa wasted time towards the end of the game! They wasted literally like 10 minutes on grassrolling and stuff like that.

Bad 2nd half from Esteghlal, but overall we did not deserve a loss. We should have finished the job in the 1st half already.

I'm confident that this Saipa will fight for a top 5 finish.
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Iraqi League has HD broadcast, just saying.
                            They have odd priorities, but yes - there is no excuse. Volleyball from Ardabil was in HD (and also had women attending) - don't know why football can't.

Comment

Esteghlal looks like a team full of Mehdi Taremis right now. Wasted opportunity after wasted opportunity.
                              Overall, Esteghlal looks great and play attractive football but they aren't producing any results

Comment

Saipa truly is an amazing team. These guys were present in al areas, unbelievable how a skilled young team can perform in such difficult matches. Although I have never been the biggest fan of Daei's coaching, however kudos that him for always allowing and introducing young talents to our football. He has always believed in younger footballers and played them in his team's.

Esteghlal was quite disappointing today, seemed like a clueless team with no certain game plan and tactic. So far they look nothin like the second half of last season IMHO. I am not sure if Mansourian is really ready for such crucial position!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X