Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Community in Dubai?

Hi guys,

I'm going to Dubai tonight on a business trip for a few days. As I'm living in Ireland currently, I'm sure that the Persian community will be just a BIT bigger in Dubai than here. 😁😁

Does anyone know if there's a shop in Dubai where I can buy Iranian jerseys and other fan gear?

Sorry for opening a new thread only for this, but didn't whereelse to post this.

Thx, Shayan

Zico Sports in the Al Karama area.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
      Zico Sports in the Al Karama area.
      Thanks buddy. Have you been there lately? Are they Iranian? So I would get to buy e.g. PP jerseys etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
        Thanks buddy. Have you been there lately? Are they Iranian? So I would get to buy e.g. PP jerseys etc?
        Actually just phoned him and talked to him. Hi may be able to get the original PP jersey from Joma these days.

Any others you would know?

Comment

There should be some others around there too. I haven't been to Dubai for nearly 3 years now, but I lived there for 19 years though, so I do have an idea of what's about if everything is still in place.

Comment

Karama is the place to buy jerseys. And fake everything ! But try Sharjah Souk as well in the city of Sharjah

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
              Karama is the place to buy jerseys. And fake everything ! But try Sharjah Souk as well in the city of Sharjah
              I heard the police are trying to boycott or ban such activities from happening.

Comment

There should be some others around there too. I haven't been to Dubai for nearly 3 years now, but I lived there for 19 years though, so I do have an idea of what's about if everything is still in place.
                Damn cant imagine living there 19 months let alone yrs. lol

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  Damn cant imagine living there 19 months let alone yrs. lol
                  I'm actually heading back there soon. To visit some family and friends. The way the US works with vacation days is terrible, as it is truly a working nation.

Comment

I'm actually heading back there soon. To visit some family and friends. The way the US works with vacation days is terrible, as it is truly a working nation.
                    You are absolutely right about that. US is only good for education and working to make money.
                    Other than that, US is a very overrated and frankly, very boring country to live with hardly any culture to it. (only good part is LA)

I would assume a place like Dubai would be more enjoyable

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                      You are absolutely right about that. US is only good for education and working to make money.
                      Other than that, US is a very overrated and frankly, very boring country to live with hardly any culture to it. (only good part is LA)

I would assume a place like Dubai would be more enjoyable

ahahaha. Pleeeeeeeeeease. Go enjoy Dubai.

I've read some funny stuff on PFDC, but this one is pretty high up there.

Comment

Working...
                      X