This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
    Can we change the name of this thread to “Sardar Azmoun @ Berdyev’s Nutsack”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
      Can we change the name of this thread to “Sardar Azmoun @ Berdyev’s Nutsack”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I prefer Sardar Kazmoun @ Instagram Warrior

Comment

Kazan lost all of their top players, Lestienne today abandoned the sinking ship and went to Malaga. Man how much I hate this thread....

Comment

All their relevant players are leaving to top leagues, Azmoun wants to stay put with daddy. Predictable

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            All their relevant players are leaving to top leagues, Azmoun wants to stay put with daddy. Predictable
            At the end they both leave together for another Russian club.
            sigpic

Comment

Even Song might get signed by Arsenal again ffs...

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
                Kazan lost all of their top players, Lestienne today abandoned the sinking ship and went to Malaga. Man how much I hate this thread....
                But Malaga is also a sinking ship, I saw that they are last in La Liga...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  But Malaga is also a sinking ship, I saw that they are last in La Liga...
                  rubin is pretty much a sinking ship too. I’d rather be on a trash team in one of the worlds best league than a trash team in a league nobody cares about

Comment

Our only hopes are either a miraculous second half of the season after Rubin's squad has been gutted this window, or an amazing world cup. I think even Azmoun and his advisors were banking on TM having an easy World Cup group, so that Sardar could score a handful of goals and overcome this season even if it were bad.

Not many of us were predicting we'd have Pepe, Ramos, and Benatia guarding Azmoun, and him only having one real opportunity play in a semi-open match (against Morocco). Even in our first match, both teams will play fairly defensively as to avoid costly mistakes to lose important points. The end of the game will be a duel with everything on the table, but the first 70 minutes will be very cautious from both teams. This is not a great environment to shine. Spain and Portugal we can only hope and dream will be Sardar's impact games, but its unlikely.

It's just depressing that there wasn't enough foresight to see this situation. Sardar will have a tough uphill battle now to improve his transfer value next year and not have it plummet.

I personally doubt that he will be able to turn his fortune in RPL around with Kazan. Not because of his quality, but because the club is just bad and in shambles. Messi and Ronaldo would look horrible in Kazan's situation as well. So, I am doubtful he will move in summer. Don't get your hopes up. As of right now, expect him in that Rubin Red come 2018/2019. Expecting him to go to a better team is just not in the cards at the moment. He blew his chance, and now he will have to prove himself AGAIN. He already did last year, but when the boat leaves the dock, it won't spin back around to pick you up. Have to punch another ticket.

Comment

Sardar started today vs. Tromsø IL, but of course, didn't score.

You can watch the match here if interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUurTg0ubec

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        Sardar started today vs. Tromsø IL, but of course, didn't score.

You can watch the match here if interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUurTg0ubec
                        Sardar's best chance came in 54' minute of the game ... he should have scored it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          Sardar's best chance came in 54' minute of the game ... he should have scored it.
                          wow that was so unlucky, looked like the sardar of old, incredible speed, stays on side, cuts in for the best shot. If he plays like that the goals will come

Comment

Lazio just confirmed that last summer Azmoun said them he wanted to see all the proposition after WC18

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              wow that was so unlucky, looked like the sardar of old, incredible speed, stays on side, cuts in for the best shot. If he plays like that the goals will come
                              God he should have scored there!!! That was actually a lousy shot after that great run!

You guys should look at the highlights after the first half. Azmoun had a chance there too (minute 58:14 in the video).

and after this game you can state that Rubin are not lucky! They had at least 3 shots that hit the post only in the first half. The result was totally undeserved.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Lazio just confirmed that last summer Azmoun said them he wanted to see all the proposition after WC18
                                Clarify please? Doesn't make sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X