Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar Said 90% of players in Russia dream to work with Berdiev, I guess he wouldn't let go of his dream.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      the only silver lining is that this shit has made him realize its time to go. But now the question is will there be good offers still ( obviously for a lot less money bc he is out of form)
      Not so sure about that. He never made it publicly clear that he is regretting his decision to join Rubin. He rather sounds happy that he is rotting away (literally) under his kidnapper Berdyev.

Comment

Having a our star player struggle like this should make me feel very nervous going into the WC but I always remember that we have King Queiroz
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

When is his contract over with Rubin? I really think Berdyev has an ownership clause with Sardar and thats why he follows him like a little puppy.
          sigpic

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2017-2018

If CQ is fair to other players, he will cross off Azmoun from the next TM list. At the moment all strikers are scoring more often than Azmoun and deserve it more than him...his club situation is unacceptable

Comment

Self made

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                If CQ is fair to other players, he will cross off Azmoun from the next TM list. At the moment all strikers are scoring more often than Azmoun and deserve it more than him...his club situation is unacceptable
                Good thing you are not TM coach then

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb9lVJrB...=sardar_azmoun

latest post by sardar. " Dar ayandeh hame chi dorost mishe". Lets hope hes right lol

Comment

There is still 7 months until the WC2018 and lots of stuff can happen in the mean time. He might be in bad shape right now but who knows until June 2018, he might get into super form. Azmoun is one of those players that always performs well in TM. I am sure CQ won't cross him off unless he gets injured badly or does something really stupid. I think he still is the striker with the biggest potential in TM and I am sure he will get his shit together until June next year.
                    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                    >-----------------<
                    Marg bar dictator
                    >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                      When is his contract over with Rubin? I really think Berdyev has an ownership clause with Sardar and thats why he follows him like a little puppy.

Im fairly certain of it by now ..!

I think, we’ll Let’s hope, Bierdiev will hit this winter transfer market hard in search of some quality & creativity in playmaking/offensive dept...! Cause, this Rubin is absolutely toothless, & clueless as Fk on the playmaking & attacking front.
                      I highly doubt Sardar is gonna go anywhere till after the WC, so our best hope is that Rubin makes some squad/tactical adjustments, so our boy stands a chance of resurrecting his scoring form in the immediate run to the WC ..!

Comment

Papa Berdy has a voodoo doll of Sardar and he uses his tasbih to control him..

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                          Papa Berdy has a voodoo doll of Sardar and he uses his tasbih to control him..

True that ..! Lol

Comment

I hope CQ does not take him to the WC like last time. With this form he doesnt deserve to go.
                            sigpic

Comment

Come on guys you can't be serious about wanting this guy off our World Cup list? His form for club is shit, but he still scores for the national team.......
                              Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 11-27-2017, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                Come on guys you can't be serious about wanting this guy off our World Cup list? His form for club is shit, but he still score for the national team.......
                                and also he has 7 months left to regain form.

Comment

Working...
                                X