X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
    I will cut my shambool off if Sardar scores tomorrow [emoji533][emoji380]
    Hahaha, I hope he scores honestly but with the way his team has been playing and he hasn't been starting many games lately, it might be unlikely.

Comment

Comment

Rubin down 1-0 against CSKA at halftime. Sardar is on the bench, will probably be subbed in around 60’.

Comment

Azmoun is in. Please god give us a goal.

Comment

How could he score without support? Aguero and Kane toghether wouldnt even score in Rubin Kazan.

Comment

Berdiev needs to bring in a couple of quality midfielders dont see anyone in Rubin except Kyrdiashov and Azmoun having the X factor.

Comment

I had 10 minutes to spare and I thought let me watch Azmoun play for the last 10 minutes.

I regret that decision, Messi, Ronaldo and Daei together wouldn't be able to score under these conditions. He has touched the ball maybe once.

He made the worst possible footballing decision of his life and it is clear from his interview that he cares more about "family stability" than his footballing career. We cannot put ourselves in his shoe, we can only criticize him professionally, and from a football standpoint, he is clearly immature and unable to make his own decisions.

As long as he keeps performing for TM, I'll take him, but his starting spot is really insecure right now.

Comment

Birdman convincingly beats the likes of Mourinho and Dr. Z as the manager with most ugly and disgusting football. Sardar deserves this situation until he stops this man crush.

Comment

Sardar desperately needs to perform in the World cup for his own sake, because he won't even be that young anymore, he will be 23.

Comment

They made a quiz about Sardar's goal-scoring drought
                      http://sport.business-gazeta.ru/article/205575/

Some of the questions:
                      What takes longer: A flight from Moscow to Sydney or Azmoun's drought?
                      What takes longer: Charging an iPhone or Azmoun's drought?

Comment

The longer his scoring drought/benching last, the lower Rubin falls, the better. As he need a good shake up to leave this club/league this winter.

The most important is to gain his form in the 3 last months before the WC.

Comment

The 10 last games Rubin has played in the league they have only scored 2 goals. For me this is unbelivable.

Comment

Originally posted by rayshirazi View Post
                            The 10 last games Rubin has played in the league they have only scored 2 goals. For me this is unbelivable.
                            I dont really understand how this can be sardar's fault/ issue anymore

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2017-2018

Sardar’s decline is going at a faster rate than I thought...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Sardar’s decline is going at a faster rate than I thought...
                                the only silver lining is that this shit has made him realize its time to go. But now the question is will there be good offers still ( obviously for a lot less money bc he is out of form)

Comment

Working...
                                X