X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    1 years ago, he ended Boateng's career.
    we have to remember his pedigree. For us he is not some unknown talent who hasnt proven himself. A year is not that long enough that we can say sardar has changed, he is the same player, just on a bad run. We need to get behind him because no player in our entire squad at the moment, has the experience and success in big matches against top opposition that sardar has.

Comment

If I knew Sardar would have such a shitty season, I would have enjoyed Rostov’s amazing run last year in the CL / EL even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        If I knew Sardar would have such a shitty season, I would have enjoyed Rostov’s amazing run last year in the CL / EL even more.
        Yeah, I was just disappointed how uninspiring they went out against Man U, and how they barely gave Sardar any minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
          Yeah, I was just disappointed how uninspiring they went out against Man U, and how they barely gave Sardar any minutes
          I mean 2-1 aggregate to united in pretty damn respectable. Looking at teams like dortmund, everton, etc this season, makes you take even more notice of what rostov did.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            Well most opponents in CL didn’t respect their defensive & countering prowess & they tried to take the game to Rostov & got caught out on counters ..! Then they came against MU led by another result-driven, defensive mastermind Mourinho & he knew better than to make the same mistake as other opponents in a do or die game...!
            The result was an expected defensive boreFest & MU obviously edged out due to sheer quality difference of their squad ..! Berdieve made a mistake of benching Azmoun & just going for a Tie @ their home match, he shoulda known it was gonna be too tall of an order trying to beat MU @ old T...!
            It’s obvious now even in RPL, opponents have clearly caught on to Berdiev’s defensive & countering tactical preference & most opponents also adapt similar tactics against his Rubin side this season knowing his team also lacks the MF quality of the last year Rostov side to undo them on the counters. (Hence the large number of stalemates & narrow loss/wins this season for Rubin in the league along with perhaps the worst goal scoring record ??)
            In addition to all that, the Void of a quality & hardworking Striking partner in the mold of Poloz is clearly felt by Sardar this season @ Rubin..!

Ps
            Same shitt could very well happen to Ghoddos once he transfers outa Ostersund ..! From what I’ve seen he is surrounded by a pretty solid supporting cast & he is fitting impeccably in Oster’s team tactical scheme. Ain’t no gurrantee his next destination club will have a similar settings in place for him thrive on ..! Hence I prefer he stays put @ oster at least until they’re outa of the European competition all together.

Comment

So everyone one of our players in Europe are scoring except last year's two best strikers: Azmoun and Gucci.

Nice.

Comment

Flashback

Look how great he was against Anderlecht. Scores a goal, hits post with unreal header ...

We need you back Sardar!

Comment

I have a good feeling he will score next game. I hope I’m right

Comment

Kazan is such a broken and trash team… close to the relegation zone and haven’t scored a goal in ages

Comment

He will score tomorrow. I am 1000% sure of it.

Comment

I will cut my shambool off if Sardar scores tomorrow [emoji533][emoji380]

Comment

^ Oh lord.. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                            I will cut my shambool off if Sardar scores tomorrow [emoji533][emoji380]
                            He is pretty much guaranteed to score now LOL

Btw, am I mistaken or are you on your 2nd or 3rd shambool now?

Comment

Guys he might be benched the most of the game considering they're playing CSKA tommorow...

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2017-2018

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                                He is pretty much guaranteed to score now LOL

Btw, am I mistaken or are you on your 2nd or 3rd shambool now?
                                My metaphorical shambool has been cut when:

-I bet against Sardar scoring v Atletico
                                - I bet against Sardar scoring v Bayern
                                - I bet against Sardar staying in Russia

What can I say, Sardar keep proving me (and my shambool) wrong. I am on my 4th shambool right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X