Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now the greedy bastards in Rubin Kazan are suffering. They have lost a lot of fans with their useless boring football and it has jeopardized Sardar's position there. Rubin Kazan decided that Sardar problem is emotional and he needs his daddy to come from Iran and help him out! If this thing is real and Sardar is not acting like a dumb ass to get out of Rubin, then his situation is even worst than we thought.

http://90tv.ir/news/424853/%D8%B1%D8...BE%D8%AF%D8%B1

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      If this thing is real and Sardar is not acting like a dumb ass to get out of Rubin, then his situation is even worst than we thought.
      the longer his scoring drought is getting the more i was beginning to suspect the biggest reason may well be what your suggesting here ..!!?

members here repeatedly scolding Sardar for passing up on the Lazio offer, but from my recollections and based on all legitimate sources at the time, Sardar had already Agreed to Personal Terms with Lazio and the transfer Only fell through because of Lazio simply could not agree to and meet the Kurbin's valuation $$ for his transfer fee...!

perhaps now that Sardar has failed to become an impact player for Rubin that kurbin had hoped, they will be more negotiable on his tran$fer fee..??
      or this situation could also take another nastier turn by KRubin sensing Sardar lack of commitment and decide to Freeze him out and deny him any exit outa his contract too..!!???? sounds an ignorant and self-defeating move, but most russian teams arent purticularly poor and desperate for $$s and usually vengeful as fk when it comes to shitt like this...!!

anyways, lets see how things unfold..? it'll be sorta funny if Sardar ends up transferring outa Kazan this winter with his sole goal scored @ Kazan arena being the one he scored against Russia..!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        He chose to go to a team where he gets no service and comes off the bench half of the time.
        So we should continue and blame him Great resolution.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
          Sirvan has always been a rat, we should at least be thankful he doesn't comment much here.
          LOOOOOOOOL! Says you? You shouldn’t be calling anyone a rat, when 100% of what you post here is useless/insulting/picking fights with others. No one ever looks forward to comments from you.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
            So we should continue and blame him Great resolution.
            Of course. He knew what style of football his coach will implement and chose to leave for Rubin. Sardar has no one but himself to blame for his situation.

Comment

As much as I HATE Sardar staying in Rubin, people taking personal shots at him regarding his Instagram page are useless human beings. I am sorry if someone having a little fun in their lives makes you angry, but stop being pathetic.
              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                LOOOOOOOOL! Says you? You shouldn’t be calling anyone a rat, when 100% of what you post here is useless/insulting/picking fights with others. No one ever looks forward to comments from you.
                Can someone ban this tool please? I've had it with your gibberish and nonsense, hey miad faghat chertopert miniviseh. A lot of the goals and highlight videos I post here make PFDC's Twitter page for people to see and PFDC is the only website that keeps very good track of this, so it's something I like doing. Also when appropriate, I post interesting stats in regards to our legionnaires or provide updates that others have missed (last year it was Alex Nouri, this year it has been Abedzadeh).

Honestly don't know how someone as useless and dumb as you can constantly get away starting so many unnecessary arguments but still not get even one warning. At least I get along with most members now and avoid arguments whenever I can (I only said what I did to Sirvan because he's written similar comments to me too).

Anyway, I'm purposely ignoring you so I don't have to converse with you. Take a hint and get lost, don't write anything to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                  Can someone ban this tool please? I've had it with your gibberish and nonsense, hey miad faghat chertopert miniviseh. A lot of the goals and highlight videos I post here make PFDC's Twitter page for people to see and PFDC is the only website that keeps very good track of this, so it's something I like doing. Also when appropriate, I post interesting stats in regards to our legionnaires or provide updates that others have missed (last year it was Alex Nouri, this year it has been Abedzadeh).
                  Honestly don't know how someone as useless and dumb as you can constantly get away starting so many unnecessary arguments but still not get even one warning. At least I get along with most members now and avoid arguments whenever I can (I only said what I did to Sirvan because he's written similar comments to me too).
                  Anyway, I'm purposely ignoring you so I don't have to converse with you. Take a hint and get lost, don't write anything to me.
                  Lol you are 21 and are trying to pick fights with a 17 year old child like me. Given, I may be possibly the youngest member on PFDC but I am more mature than some of the crap you post. The reason I feel obliged to comment to your stupidity is because of my love for my country. You constantly insult other’s opinions who contradict to yours or if they provide a response that’s more intelligent than yours. In addition to that, you keep defending Iraq or Saudi Arabia football almost as if they had a relationship with your mother or something. So until you learn to stop insulting innocent members and trash talking about our football, saying something of your level of mentality like: “Saudi Arabia has more football history than Iran.” I will not stop contradicting and defending our football/nation.

Comment

Hoorad and Gotham - cut the nonsense!!

Next warning will be a ban.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Most useless post (and member, I guess?) in this forum.
                      You will notice I didn't use "retarded" to qualify this member, to remain polite (unlike some here)
                      Yes because i hold you and the persons that have liked your post in such high regard. One wants Azmoun (the most talented forward we have ever had in Iran thus far) excluded for the world cup. And the geniuses who've thanked your post want Iran to give land to Kurds, Israeli's and whatnot. Let's just say we should thank god you losers have no position of importance in our country because you even make the Eshalic Republic look half decent.

Comment

So back on topic. I'm calling it now that Sardar scores his first this upcoming matchday against Arsenal Tula. They are doing well in the league right now, but I just have a feeling that he will finally break his drought on them. I still have hope that he can score 5-7 goals this season, since he always tends to turn it up in the latter half of the season

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                          Yes because i hold you and the persons that have liked your post in such high regard. One wants Azmoun (the most talented forward we have ever had in Iran thus far) excluded for the world cup. And the geniuses who've thanked your post want Iran to give land to Kurds, Israeli's and whatnot. Let's just say we should thank god you losers have no position of importance in our country because you even make the Eshalic Republic look half decent.
                          Who are you are referring to, here? and please quote the person and don't lie.
                          Last edited by PersianLegion; 11-06-2017, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                            As much as I HATE Sardar staying in Rubin, people taking personal shots at him regarding his Instagram page are useless human beings. I am sorry if someone having a little fun in their lives makes you angry, but stop being pathetic.
                            Yeah exactly! He’s also still very young. We need to be patient.

For a young immature player that people say he is, he’s very adamant on starting a family and believes that having a good wife/starting a family will set every football player straight. He said this in an interview. For a 20 year old, that’s pretty mature in my book.

This is the problem with some fans. They’re never satisfied. Once a player like Sardar comes around, they lose their patience quick and jump to conclusion as though they are aware of 100% of Sardar’s situation. Maybe there are things we are not aware of. So instead of making fun of him for being a young man having fun with his social media, people should try and grow up.

Comment

Some players struggle at the club level but succeed on the national stage. This is evident with Giroud's current situation. Azmoun has been our most prolific #9 in the modern generation of players we have.

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                                Some players struggle at the club level but succeed on the national stage. This is evident with Giroud's current situation. Azmoun has been our most prolific #9 in the modern generation of players we have.
                                We need to stick by and support him as fans , but he also needs some words from CQ. I think if CQ drops him from starting list for a couple freindlies, and communicated with him that his performances for club are not good enough for him to maintain spot inTM, he will regain motivation .

Comment

Working...
                                X