• Show
Clear All

on the bench against Rostov..

Comment

Sardar in. Min 60.

Comment

1-0 Kazan. min 66. M'Villa

Comment

Rostov's perfectly correct goal disallowed for offside!

Comment

Link?

Comment

It would be funny to see him succeed in WC but still remain on rubins bench 😂

Comment

Chamane masnoi, baroone shadid va defae 5 nafari. Vaghean baraye Sardar asoon nist kari bokone to Roosie.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He really gets no service. rubin dont even connect over 5 passes in a row. With this crappy win they are now 7th place, 3 pts behind spartak who are 5th.

Comment

Fetish Birdyev keeping Serdar Azmuna hostage in his bird cage.

Comment

This is almost a blessing in disguise.

if things aren't working out anymore under Berdeyev it is much more likely he will leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        Apparently Crystal Palace has been showing interest and scouting him this season, no formal contract offered

https://twitter.com/RFN_David/status/918778694331662336
                        How serious is this? Sardar should jump on this to get out of Rubin Kazan shithole. That club has nothing but trouble for our NT players (Haghighi, Azmoun, and counting Shekari). They are very greedy and play a very boring football.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                          This is almost a blessing in disguise.

if things aren't working out anymore under Berdeyev it is much more likely he will leave.
                          I hope so too..

But I feel Berdyev is kind of like the Amir Ghalenoei of the RPL. He has a good record but when the shit hits the fan he stays for the full season.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaTcpeEl...-by=komandnaya

interview of sardar with Foxsports Russia anchorwoman will release soon.

In English there is the word Juxtaposition. This is when the opposites are next to each other. This is the strongest contrast and there is juxtaposition. I found him in Kazan. An amazing city, one of the favorites in Russia. @sardar_azmoun, thanks for the interview! Soon you will see on the air #azmoun #sardarazmoun

---Hopefully she asked pertinent questions regarding berdyev and potential transfers away from russia/ berdyev's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              https://www.instagram.com/p/BaTcpeEl...-by=komandnaya

interview of sardar with Foxsports Russia anchorwoman will release soon.

In English there is the word Juxtaposition. This is when the opposites are next to each other. This is the strongest contrast and there is juxtaposition. I found him in Kazan. An amazing city, one of the favorites in Russia. @sardar_azmoun, thanks for the interview! Soon you will see on the air #azmoun #sardarazmoun

---Hopefully she asked pertinent questions regarding berdyev and potential transfers away from russia/ berdyev's basement.
                              Sometimes I think Berdyev has a witch doll of Azmoun and makes him dance to his tune! Papa Berdy won't let Sardar go so easy, he wants to cash him out to the highest bidder. Azmoun 1M yek Azmoun 1M do Azmoun 1M se... no bidders?!...repeat the cycle until a top buyer appear!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                Sometimes I think Berdyev has a witch doll of Azmoun and makes him dance to his tune! Papa Berdy won't let Sardar go so easy, he wants to cash him out to the highest bidder. Azmoun 1M yek Azmoun 1M do Azmoun 1M se... no bidders?!...repeat the cycle until a top buyer appear!

Yeah, Papa Berdy has Serdar Azmuna locked in a cage.

I can just imagine a parody of this. Sardar trapped inside of a big ass bird cage (or "Berd" cage), dangling from the ceiling. Sardar tries to escape but Papa Berdy threatens to kill Sardar's little pony..

Comment

Working...
                                X