Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

subbed min 75. Fuck this shit. I will no longer be watching any rubin games. They should be banned from football. Defensive smart counter attacking play is one thing but this was just horrific.

Comment

Azmoun off....

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2017-2018

He has become so ineffective and seemingly even regressed club-wise.

I'd argue that he was more effective for Rubin even when he was 18-19, debuting in the RPL and missed the WC squad. All symptoms that many of us predicted when he decided to join Rubin, and we saw past the "he will get better service from quality players like M'villa, Jonathas, Lestienne, Song etc, he will score so much with Master Berdyev" arguments of some members here

Comment

74'
          sardar subbed

boooooring match

now watch his replacement get the winner..!!

Comment

what's wrong with Azmoun. He looks skinny as well. Ab goosht everyday needed.

Comment

very boring game for sardar. but 41 ball touches i thought it was like 20

Comment

I don't get it! Azmoun mostly walked the pitch. He looks totally uninterested and doesn't have the happy, energetic games he used to have or usually has in TM.

Almost as if he's suffering from a huge depression.

I hope the mid-season is soon here so we can slowly get close to the WC. It might give him the motivation he needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman161 View Post
                  Rubin kazan players can't even pass the ball for 40sec wow!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
                  areh baba eeeno bego
                  they couldnt put 3 consecutive passes together anywhere on the pitch, the entire fking game
                  whatta a shittt set-up for our star player to be in..

Comment

guy's it's not that Azmoun is a bad player it's the RPL league, I hope our new talents won't go to this league.

respect to Jahanbaksh smart kid he made so many good decisions

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      I don't get it! Azmoun mostly walked the pitch. He looks totally uninterested and doesn't have the happy, energetic games he used to have or usually has in TM.

Almost as if he's suffering from a huge depression.

I hope the mid-season is soon here so we can slowly get close to the WC. It might give him the motivation he needs.
                      Any striker would be upset to play in such conditions. Rubin is playing awful "football", even Aguero wouldn't score there

Comment

yes
                        Ahmad scores
                        fuk rubin
                        Kurban haya kon
                        sardare maro raha kon

Comment

Guys look at it on the bright side, Sardar will improve his Russian grass sniffing and feeling, he will get used to those Russian goal posts and nets, get used to that Russian dioxigen and get extremely ready for the Russian World Cup after having greatly adapted to the local conditions

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman161 View Post
                            guy's it's not that Azmoun is a bad player it's the RPL league, I hope our new talents won't go to this league.

respect to Jahanbaksh smart kid he made so many good decisions

Then again, it's the same Azmoun that performs great for TM on most occasions whereas JB seems to be lost and nervous whenever he plays for TM

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                              Then again, it's the same Azmoun that performs great for TM on most occasions whereas JB seems to be lost and nervous whenever he plays for TM
                              that's true, but soon Jahanbaksh will be playing in England or Top team in Germany. Jahanbaksh works really hard you cannot compare Azmoun and Jahanbaksh with each other. each of them have different qualities

I'm just glad that Jahanbaksh made the good decisions

Comment

To me it is fucking depressing that Azmoun has 0 goals out of 10 league games.

Comment

Working...
                                X