Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ agree. We can complain for the coming months, but he has made his decision , lets support him and hope for the best.
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
      I was thinking about this 2 weeks ago.
      I wanted to start an update Thread... So everybody list the professional players we have and I do the name and the score and some little infos. NO DISCUSSION.
      What u think about that?
      yes, thats great, maybe we can have a wikipedia page for that also?

but only players that play in the highest league in an European country.

Comment

Originally posted by Ata View Post
        yes, thats great, maybe we can have a wikipedia page for that also?
        but only players that play in the highest league in an European country.
        I was thinking about this:
        All players from europe who play in the first or second league.
        And in other places only he first league.
        If you want i can do it right now.
        What would be a good name?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
          I was thinking about this:
          All players from europe who play in the first or second league.
          And in other places only he first league.
          If you want i can do it right now.
          What would be a good name?
          Yes plz bro, do that, it would be great

Any name would be good =)

Comment

Sardar to celtic or old news?
            http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=370761

Comment

he played today in the cup they won 2-0

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                he played today in the cup they won 2-0
                He started but couldn't score against a second division side in Russia.

Comment

Big Bird is a greedy dummy. He should have allowed for the Lazio deal. Beneficial to both parties. Sardar would have gotten new spark under his ass & Big Bird the cash. Other than knocking his esteem, there really is no downside to Sardar in his current situation. Still getting paid until the end of his contract. Big Bird the one with the most to lose. Unless Sardar starts producing, his value is going to keep going down.
                  "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Berdiev haya kon!
                    Sardaro raha kon!

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                      He started but couldn't score against a second division side in Russia.
                      He's not scoring on purpose...

Comment

I've given up on Sardar. I will root for him when he plays for TM but I am not going to waste my time following his club career anymore. He's a lazy, easily content, unambitious kid that has been ruined by selfish deceptive "mentors" around him. Good luck.
                        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

I'm a big fan of Sardar and believe he should start for TM without question as he is one head above any other striker for Iran.

But his club statistics are really poor, apart from goals in Europe anyone looking at his stats will not be impressed. Of course he played for Rostov which is a defensively-minded team, but I can't see a big club being interested in him for the January transfer window (in comparison with how he was rated at the end of 16/17 season because of his european and TM exploits) so really everything goes down to a good performance in WC18. If he is saving himself up for that, then great. But if he flops then it is a big shame for our most talented forward...

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EgbtnoTFv0

he got the assist for the first goal. He needs to start scoring. This is what I worried about, if he failed to score in the first 5 games, he would struggle to score in the next 10, bc that is the type of streaky young forward he is . I really hope Berdyev just starts him until he regains scoring touch. He was subbed after 65 mins, so hopefully that means he can start the next game away to Milad's Akhmat. He needs at least 15 goals this season.

Comment

^ive also noticed with Sardar, the more compulsion on him to take over things up-top and score a goal, the less selfish his game becomes and instead he tries even harder to spread the ball in attack and get his teammates involved .!!
                              i think, he just want to prove that he aint fazed by his slow start in league and the pressure to score ..!

Comment

Baba Sardar ye goal bezan dige
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X