This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    Not all of the refugees, but some of them were making comments on social media dissing Iranians and praising Saudi Arabia and claiming we were inferior to them.
    didnt our hamvatans do the same with Argentina and on Messi's page? It's sports, it comes with this stuff. Get over it

Comment

"Fu*$#ing Syrians", "Scumbags", "animals", "hope they fail"...etc etc....

Why so much hate and anger. Let's show some maturity and respect instead.
      "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
        "Fu*$#ing Syrians", "Scumbags", "animals", "hope they fail"...etc etc....

Why so much hate and anger. Let's show some maturity and respect instead.
        Because those ungrateful scums showed it to us first, after we try and help them with their situation. They cheered when the Iraqis killed our people back when we were in conflict with them.

Comment

Because those ungrateful scums showed it to us first, after we try and help them with their situation. They cheered when the Iraqis killed our people back when we were in conflict with them.
          Actually, Syria was the only Arab country to side with Iran during the Iran-Iraq War...... You guys are just looking for reasons to be mad now, chill out

Comment

my comment was not my meant to racist. By syrian animals I meant that the way the syrians were playing was very dangerous and vicious and caused sardar's injury. I think the referee was far too lenient on their dangerous play. They gave their all but are a very dirty team. But honestly I think they deserve 3rd more than uzbekistan

Comment

http://www.cittaceleste.it/notizie/m...sino-a-giugno/

reports coming out of italy that lazio will go back for azmoun next summer.

dont want to start another 5 page discussion of how stupid sardar is and what could have been. Just relaying this information . Makes sense that they will continue to track him.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                http://www.cittaceleste.it/notizie/m...sino-a-giugno/

reports coming out of italy that lazio will go back for azmoun next summer.

dont want to start another 5 page discussion of how stupid sardar is and what could have been. Just relaying this information . Makes sense that they will continue to track him.
                they just beat AC Milan and Immobile scored a hatrick.

What a wasted opportunity for Sardar..

Comment

That looks like it needs stitches... Fucking Syrians I hope their country gets demolished!
                  hmmmmmmm
                  There was something we discussed about! Azmoun is now injured.

Comment

"Nepomnyashchiy: Azmun can grow into a star of international scale

Famous Soviet and Russian coach Valery Nepomnyashchiy shared his opinion on the prospects of the Iranian national team at the World Cup in Russia - 2018. The expert's words are quoted by Izvestiya .

"Iran is a very accomplished team. It seems to me that this is the strongest team of those that qualified from the Asian continent. As for Azmun, for me this football player is a mystery. He is very unstable: he can hold one brilliant match, and then a few games, the gap. Probably, he still has a period of formation, although he is already quite an adult guy. I'm watching him closely, and it seems to me that Azmun can grow into an international star, "Nepomnyashchy said.

The Football World Cup 2018 will be held from June 14 to July 15 in 11 cities of Russia."

https://www.gazeta.ru/sport/news/201...10550456.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                      "Nepomnyashchiy: Azmun can grow into a star of international scale

Famous Soviet and Russian coach Valery Nepomnyashchiy shared his opinion on the prospects of the Iranian national team at the World Cup in Russia - 2018. The expert's words are quoted by Izvestiya .

"Iran is a very accomplished team. It seems to me that this is the strongest team of those that qualified from the Asian continent. As for Azmun, for me this football player is a mystery. He is very unstable: he can hold one brilliant match, and then a few games, the gap. Probably, he still has a period of formation, although he is already quite an adult guy. I'm watching him closely, and it seems to me that Azmun can grow into an international star, "Nepomnyashchy said.

The Football World Cup 2018 will be held from June 14 to July 15 in 11 cities of Russia."

https://www.gazeta.ru/sport/news/201...10550456.shtml
                      One of the most objective opinions about Sardar.
                      He seems to have a sinusoidal trend of performance.

Comment

Guys don't want to start this all over again but according to that source Sardar is still No.1 on Lazios targets. They will go for him in the January slot. Unbelievable how much they see in him despite basically being a bench warmer at Rubin. I am a Lazio fan already I have to say!

http://www.cittaceleste.it/mercato-l...?refresh_ce-cp

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

^ lol lets hope so but I would really really doubt that Azmoun leaves Russia before the WC. He has been hinting for a couple of years now that he wants to stay in Russia until the world cup ends. At this point he will most likely hold out.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Benched vs Ural

Comment

He is benched week after week while saman scores every game. I don't know what's wrong at Kazan but this does not speak for Sardar tbh.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                Benched vs Ural
                                And people think he's going to Lazio

Comment

Working...
                                X