This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
    Still waiting for the first Sardar goal in RPL this season than we can talk about interested clubs I guess. Lazio was his chance....so disasspointed by him tbh

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
    Crossing my fingers we get a reasonable group in World Cup for Sardar to shine. It really won't be good if we get a tough group with superpowers. Our team is good, but we shouldn't be delusional in thinking that Sardar can do much in the World Cup if we play in a group of death. Hopefully we get Congo or Egypt, and Sardar can get back on the radar with a couple goals in Russia.

Comment

Sardar Rid this off season..! he pissed away the immense hype of his great CL run to grease the wheels for a move outa russia..!
      now he badly needs to build a decent scoring record in RPL 12-15+ and have a good WC showing to get top club offers thrown his way again.!

if he remains in Russia after WC for whatever reason then he has really fked over his career immensely ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        Sardar Rid this off season..! he pissed away the immense hype of his great CL run to grease the wheels for a move outa russia..!
        now he badly needs to build a decent scoring record in RPL 12-15+ and have a good WC showing to get top club offers thrown his way again.!
        if he remains in Russia after WC for whatever reason then he has really fked over his career immensely ..!
        Hey man, Witsel screwed his club career badly, but he still gets the callup to Belgium over Nainngolan who kills it for Roma!

When your spot in NT is safe, you can take your foot off the pedal. Seems Sardar knows he is above Asian standards, and can ride on being in Russian league. He's good enough, no need to push himself further, sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          Crossing my fingers we get a reasonable group in World Cup for Sardar to shine. It really won't be good if we get a tough group with superpowers. Our team is good, but we shouldn't be delusional in thinking that Sardar can do much in the World Cup if we play in a group of death. Hopefully we get Congo or Egypt, and Sardar can get back on the radar with a couple goals in Russia.
          Cross also your finger for him to score against these Congo and weak opposition in WC. Cross also your finger he don't get injuried before WC and he stop using instagram

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Cross also your finger for him to score against these Congo and weak opposition in WC. Cross also your finger he don't get injuried before WC and he stop using instagram
            I'm crossing my fingers, toes, and nosehairs for Sardar. Despite being upset with his choices, I just really want him to succeed. He's so good and can be great in the right environment.

He's in Tehran. Didn't travel with the team. It will be so funny if he makes a shock move to Celtic (selling Dembele now), or another team tonight. It's entirely possible, although I find it unlikely. Would be great though for him to get out of Russia, same with Ezatollahi.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
              I'm crossing my fingers, toes, and nosehairs for Sardar. Despite being upset with his choices, I just really want him to succeed. He's so good and can be great in the right environment.

He's in Tehran. Didn't travel with the team. It will be so funny if he makes a shock move to Celtic (selling Dembele now), or another team tonight. It's entirely possible, although I find it unlikely. Would be great though for him to get out of Russia, same with Ezatollahi.
              some late drama might also derail Bayer Leverkusen capture of their targeted Argentinian striker from River Plate..!?
              a lot of other crazy shitt goes behind backgrounds late in the silly season, with some moves happening outa of nowhere in the last minutes ..!
              i cross a few pubs along with my figures and legs, may be we hear something good ...??

Comment

well he stayed obviously. Its over now. The lazio thing was intriguing but his plan has always been to stay in Russia until after WC. Rubin ended up keeping Alex song, yann mvila, all their russian NT players, Ruben Rochina, and maxime lestienne ( most creative player - Belgium NT ) . They got rid of Zambrano, Jonathas, Sergio Sanchez, and added Shekari and Cesar Navas. Now that squad is finalized I still think they can finish in CL/EL spots this year. I think Sardar was being benched due to injury concerns tbh, and when something flared up he was quickly subbed ( If you look at all his games Papa berdy tends to keep him on ice prior to TM games ) . He needs to hit ground running after intl break. 15 goals should be his target. That and a good WC and he will still attract interest from lazio level teams at the minimum.

Comment

Sardar is terrible now. All the Instagram activity buying expensive watches and diamond rings for his mother. Nothing wrong with the act but to show it off like that is the worst part of our materialistic culture. (I know other cultures show off wealth too but this extent of it is unique to third world)
                  Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

^ I am not into jewelry but isn't the idea to show them off to other people? I know the fan are upset, but a person's private afairs sre his own business.
                    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYzwka6H...ranianlegioner

he is out of rubins game against spartak moscow after a bad tackle from syrian animals resulted in this deep gash on his knee

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        https://www.instagram.com/p/BYzwka6H...ranianlegioner

he is out of rubins game against spartak moscow after a bad tackle from syrian animals resulted in this deep gash on his knee
                        That looks like it needs stitches... Fucking Syrians I hope their country gets demolished!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                          That looks like it needs stitches... Fucking Syrians I hope their country gets demolished!
                          hoorad you contribute a lot to this board but you really need to watch what you say

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                            hoorad you contribute a lot to this board but you really need to watch what you say
                            They are the ones who are talking crap about Iran after all we did for them... This is unacceptable, so no I'm tried of being PC and I hope their crap of a country gets wiped of the map for what they said about Iran. That was really offensive to me and many Iranians, plus they insulted our footballers which is a huge NO in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                              They are the ones who are talking crap about Iran after all we did for them... This is unacceptable, so no I'm tried of being PC and I hope their crap of a country gets wiped of the map for what they said about Iran. That was really offensive to me and many Iranians, plus they insulted our footballers which is a huge NO in my book.
                              Lol the poor refugees didn't do anything wrong. I agree their football team is a bunch of scumbags, and I hope their team fails, but I wish nothing against their country which is already in deep shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                Lol the poor refugees didn't do anything wrong. I agree their football team is a bunch of scumbags, and I hope their team fails, but I wish nothing against their country which is already in deep shit.
                                Not all of the refugees, but some of them were making comments on social media dissing Iranians and praising Saudi Arabia and claiming we were inferior to them.

Comment

Working...
                                X