This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Yes. This is true. He was driving around in his Porsche.
    Karma for not going to Lazio and trolling us as fans?

Comment

Yes. This is true. He was driving around in his Porsche.
      really..? pic or didnt happened ..!

figured he'd be crying on his mommy's lap showing her his recent booboo..!! ya khar-savaari too gonbad..!!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        really..? pic or didnt happened ..!

figured he'd be crying on his mommy's lap showing her his recent booboo..!! ya khar-savaari too gonbad..!!!?
        Was on his Instagram moments. Damesh garm, I'm always in support of Iranian players getting paid - but he can make a lot more going to Lazio

Comment

Was on his Instagram moments. Damesh garm, I'm always in support of Iranian players getting paid - but he can make a lot more going to Lazio
          link?
          i cant tell which is real insta or not there is a bunch on google

Comment

link?
            i cant tell which is real insta or not there is a bunch on google
            https://www.instagram.com/sardar_azmoun/

You won't see it on his Insta anymore - was a few days ago. But he has one.

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
              Contract between Keita Baldé and Moncao, maybe a final offer for Azmoun ?
              https://twitter.com/actufoot_/status/902472138497679360
              I agree. They sold him for 27m £, so the financial aspect should not be an issue for Lazio anymore.

Comment

He is also still a good fit & well within budget for Lpool & bayer lever or many other good top EU teams. He will easily demand $18+mil transfer fee figures & ATM all indications are that value is more likely to increase rather than decrease with the WC on the way & him clearly spearheading Iran's attack @ Russia 18.
                In fact it's a good business decision for wanna-be Elite clubs such as Lazio to snatch him now before his value skyrockets out of their range likely after WC & then sell him on for a good bit of profit to richer clubs.
                Neymar breaking over 200 mil transfer fee should be a clear sign of where the transfer market is headed, especially in relation to solid young talents with many years of football let in their tank.
                Neymar fees are paid by Nike. They will make that back in a year selling PSG shirts by hyping his value.

I don't see that kind of interest in an Iranian player.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
                  I agree. They sold him for 27m £, so the financial aspect should not be an issue for Lazio anymore.
                  true, they stand to make up to 35mil from his transfer including performance bonuses

currently they are being linked with Nani, as replacement..!! for about 10-12 mil...! but he is yet another arrogant cunt in fold of Keita , but a 30 year old, who doesnt really suit their preferred system of play either..!
                  they are much better off get Sardar who's a perfect tactical match for few more mills..! and very likely selling him up later for a decent profit..!

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                    Neymar fees are paid by Nike. They will make that back in a year selling PSG shirts by hyping his value.

I don't see that kind of interest in an Iranian player.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                    its not just Neymar transfer as an example..!! just look at what a want-away, head-case Keita who was only on 1 year contract went for to Monaco ..!! with quiet a few other clubs even offering more money but him saying No to the move..!

Comment

He's not going anywhere in this window. Can we all just face that fact?

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                        He's not going anywhere in this window. Can we all just face that fact?
                        not until its confirmed by Sep2nd. !!

i'd rather he waited till after WC if not this Window..!

Comment

FYI, Lazio is not even possible at all anymore. Never really was, but thought I would put it to rest. Lazio just spent 15 million euro on 2 wingers from Braga. These players are meant to add depth in replacing Keita. Their next target is Nani, and Brahimi still seems possible. No talk of Azmoun at all. They moved on, so should we.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                            FYI, Lazio is not even possible at all anymore. Never really was, but thought I would put it to rest. Lazio just spent 15 million euro on 2 wingers from Braga. These players are meant to add depth in replacing Keita. Their next target is Nani, and Brahimi still seems possible. No talk of Azmoun at all. They moved on, so should we.
                            And Lazio cannot register any additional non-EU players at the moment.
                            sigpic

Comment

Nani to Lazio confirmed. Sardar probably will be needing to find a new interested team next year. Seems like Lazio filled up their attack for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                                Nani to Lazio confirmed. Sardar probably will be needing to find a new interested team next year. Seems like Lazio filled up their attack for the foreseeable future.
                                Still waiting for the first Sardar goal in RPL this season than we can talk about interested clubs I guess. Lazio was his chance....so disasspointed by him tbh

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X