Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, probably better he didn't join Lazio the way he is playing right now...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      Sosis Bandari FC > Rubin
      Not sure why this doesn't have 20+ likes yet! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        Sardar could use Noboa or Kudryashov to give him some nice service right about now!
        As if that helped so much last season!

Comment

at this point the only hope is sardar's talent. Lets hope that alone can get him on a scoring streak. At this point it looks like staying at rostov would have been better lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            Yes, probably better he didn't join Lazio the way he is playing right now...
            I disagree playing in a new and more competitive environment could have a big boost for his motivation and development

Comment

Azmoun could've been the starting striker of the copa Italian champs. Instead he chose to kiss ass to papa berdiev. Way to go sardar

Comment

I hope he was enjoying watching Lazio beat Juventus 3-2 in a thrilling game that Lazio outplayed the CL finalists.

Stay in Rubin my friend... stay benched.

It is really unfortunate that we have two immature players as our strikers, Taremi and Sardar. I hope CQ instills some sort of professionalism in them if they want to progress past this world cup.

Comment

Azmoun could have in the front pages of all the magazines tonight. Knowing him he always performs against big teams and I wouldn't be surprised if he scored a hat trick tonight. But his choice.

Comment

he made a bad choice. We cant keep thinking about what could have been , what use is it now. Hes in his shitty team, with his shitty coach, in a shitty league. Its all up to sardar now, not even berdyev can help him. He needs to prove just how good he is. AGAIN.

Comment

I highly doubt he gets another occasion to play and perform the way he did in CL and EL last year for Rostov in Russian league anytime soon.

Comment

I think we are all in agreement that staying in russia was a terrible terrible move and with todays results its even more evident that he should have gone to Lazio.

But I think he will be fine at the end of the day. Just sucks right now.

Lets hope he ends up at a good club in January.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                          I think we are all in agreement that staying in russia was a terrible terrible move and with todays results its even more evident that he should have gone to Lazio.

But I think he will be fine at the end of the day. Just sucks right now.

Lets hope he ends up at a good club in January.
                          I highly doubt he will leave in january. But at this point our complaining just depresses us even more. We should just be behind him until he regains form. We know how talented he is .

Comment

I do not have so much expectation from him! you all are exaggerateing about him! He is good but relatively unknown outside of Iran
                            Does he play like messi? No
                            Does he play as good as Ibra when he was 20? Nope
                            He is not even close to what they have done in theire younger ages!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              I highly doubt he will leave in january. But at this point our complaining just depresses us even more. We should just be behind him until he regains form. We know how talented he is .
                              I think in January he is leaving to Lazio but thats just my feeling based on the reporting and the way things went down.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                                I think in January he is leaving to Lazio but thats just my feeling based on the reporting and the way things went down.
                                Now thats a bad move. He should had went now, there is one year until the world cup and he could blend in with the team in a couple of months. Leaving in january is not a good idea, 6 months before the world cup. IMO Sardar lost a year in his development, such a shame.

Comment

Working...
                                X