X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he really earns 3 million, i understand he stayed

he will never ever earn that as a year salary
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

i mean there are others who have left to bigger leagues ( just not that notable of teams ) . Rybus ( Terek's last left back ) left for Lille ... I think something similar will happen to milad.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        i mean there are others who have left to bigger leagues ( just not that notable of teams ) . Rybus ( Terek's last left back ) left for Lille ... I think something similar will happen to milad.
        *Lyon

Comment

Away match today against SKA-Khabarovsk 9AM CET. Sardar must be tired as hell. That place is so far away near North Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            Away match today against SKA-Khabarovsk 9AM CET. Sardar must be tired as hell. That place is so far away near North Korea.
            Khabarovsk's location.

Comment

30 min to match start, still no lineup?
              My bad, he's on the bench..

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2017-2018

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                Khabarovsk's location.
                Why the hell don't they just make that city a part of China ffs![emoji23]

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2017-2018

Nice one, benched against the promoted mighty RPL side.

Comment

Benched 3 out of 4 weeks so far!

Comment

Didn't many of us predict this? I remember saying that Berdyev's plan to let Sardar "shine" is to start him only in the toughest games (CSKA, Zenit, Spartak, etc.) away from home!

That gives the other guys the opportunity to score the majority of goals for the squad, and Sardar will "underperform" statistically and be able to stay with papa Berdyev another few years. Sardar is utilized in a way that helps the squad, as he did bringing his team from behind to beat Arsenal Tula, but his stats will be harmed. Berdyev finishes top half, keeps his job, and keeps Sardar to continue keeping his job.

If Sardar scores too much, he will be gone. Anyone who doesn't see this same situation for the past seasons is willfuly ignorant. I will not be surprised in the slightest if Sardar is still playing for Berdyev in 2019, maybe beyond. Everything points to this result, but some seem so sure he is gone next year. Again, he has a several year contract, if Rubin doesn't choose to sell, he is a Rubin player until the end of the deal!! Especially if his value drops (Berdyev's plan) he will not be sold for cheaper next year. We gotta hope Sardar single handedly takes us to the quarterfinals for a team to pay a substantial amount the greedy Russians want next year.

Comment

Maybe he is going to bring Sardar on once SKA defense are tired so he can score his first goal of season so he has confidence for future games

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                          Maybe he is going to bring Sardar on once SKA defense are tired so he can score his first goal of season so he has confidence for future games
                          Shows great belief in Sardar's quality as a player. Bring him in against the worst team late in the game. I know Real does that with Ronaldo when playing Granada! All the best players are brought off the bench against bottom-feeder teams!

You're a smart guy, Hoorad Jan. What kind of reasonable person would see this as a proper method of helping a player shine? Don't you think starting and playing 60 minutes would give Sardar a better opportunity to score than playing only 45 minutes or less when all of the other players are used to the tempo of the game and Sardar isn't? Most managers do not employ this tactic. Did Monaco only let Mbappe play 40 minutes a game as a substitute when he showed himself to be a class player?

No, and now he will likely be sold. That is against Berdyev's plan for Sardar, so he is using the current tactic. Sardar cannot score a large amount of goals in this situation. Starting against the hardest teams and playing less than half a match against the weakest teams.

Comment

Sardar is officially getting ruined this season. Thank you Berdyev and Rubin Kazan.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                              Shows great belief in Sardar's quality as a player. Bring him in against the worst team late in the game. I know Real does that with Ronaldo when playing Granada! All the best players are brought off the bench against bottom-feeder teams!
                              You're a smart guy, Hoorad Jan. What kind of reasonable person would see this as a proper method of helping a player shine? Don't you think starting and playing 60 minutes would give Sardar a better opportunity to score than playing only 45 minutes or less when all of the other players are used to the tempo of the game and Sardar isn't? Most managers do not employ this tactic. Did Monaco only let Mbappe play 40 minutes a game as a substitute when he showed himself to be a class player?
                              No, and now he will likely be sold. That is against Berdyev's plan for Sardar, so he is using the current tactic. Sardar cannot score a large amount of goals in this situation. Starting against the hardest teams and playing less than half a match against the weakest teams.
                              I was being sarcastic. Sorry, I should have made it more obvious on my part. Berdyev looks like an evil person.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Sardar is officially getting ruined this season. Thank you Berdyev and Rubin Kazan.
                                Thank you Sardar! He could've signed with another team. He chose Rubin and extended his deal. It's his fault more than anyone else. Kid wants comfort and money, he will be a burnout in the long run like many Brazilians who chase money and comfort instead of progress and growth.

Comment

Working...
                                X