X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    like i said yes he was talented...!!
    but as a whole he simply was dumb footballer and had the typical IPL tunnel vision and couldnt see the big picture on the pitch..!! players like that hardly ever get a serious Look from EU sides, especially so high profile side such as Atletico..! add to that his shitt professionalism and unjustified arrogance, he didnt have chance in hell of an attaining even slightly notable EU career..! many EU clubs run a profitable side venture annually where they offer Trials (for a fee) to some footballers with a minute outside chance of making their squad..! many iranian dalaals use such trials as an effective bazargarmy tool to land their clients a more lucrative domestic deals.
    The simple Fact that ultimately Wasnt signed by neither side, (even the often overrated Kiri turkish sides) should tell you that IT WAS MOSTLY BS Bazargarmy than a serious interest in his services.
    ps
    you guys who disagree with me on this issue, might have slight point to the fact that i wasnt purticularly a super avid TM follower during his peak spell (due to life situation) and I have a special disdain for Dumb footballers (even if skillful ) especially Arrogant ones..! such as him or Sadeghian or such goozoos
    You have a valid point about many Iranian football players doing lots of bazargarmi. But in the case of Nikbakht it looked very much logical at the time. As said, we'd seen much worse players making it to Europe then.

Also don't forget that Atletico Madrid weren't as a high profile team then as they are today. In fact I remember around that time, they had just made it to La liga from segunda (or maybe they were even still in segunda). So having that in mind, I really don't see an offer from them for Nikbakht, as such a big deal. For that time, it was quite realistic.

Comment

Guys take this conversation here regarding Vahedi and other players that no longer play for Team Melli:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...06#post2476906

Comment

It's fair to say Sardar isn't the most brightest of chaps.

I don't mean it as an insult, but the signs are there. His obsession with social media, his not 100% committed attitude occasions, and the biggest indication of all for me, the fact that he's failed to learn Russian after spending years there speak for themselves. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he doesn't know where in Russia the rest of RPL teams are located in, for example.

It shows me Sardar doesn't have the fire, that drive to become the very best he could be. In a way Ali Karimi didn't.

The very best in the world are hungry for success and progress. You can see the fire in the eyes of likes of Ronaldo and Suarez.

He's still young, and maybe he'll eventually grow up. But until then, he'll just be a supremely talented player with questionable commitment and professionalism

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Guys take this conversation here regarding Vahedi and other players that no longer play for Team Melli:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...06#post2476906
          i agree, why is this here?

Comment

Guys, people make mistakes. Sardar isn't the cleverest guy, doesn't have good advice. It is a cocktail for making bad decisions.

Just take the russian league alone. Other players who have made similar mistakes with their careers include:

Alex Witsel - This guy was HUGE. He was tipped for Real Madrid, Juventus, Chelsea or Man United but went to Zenit for 40 million in 2012 and a great salary. Unlike other Belgian players of his era who hustled like De Bruyne, Hazard, Fellaini, he has just stagnated and now plays in China. He is still considered a good player and has almost 80 caps for Belgium, but his progression as a player hasn't happened. He should be like Vidal now.

Quincy Promes - Dutch winger at Spartak. He transferred there after winning talent of the year in Holland. Has good record for Spartak but if you see him internationally he is out of touch.

Azmoun will follow this road unless someone comes along and gives him a good shake or spikes his tea with some nootropics.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
              the fact that he's failed to learn Russian after spending years there
              How do you know? Actually I think he speaks Russian quite well.

I agree with everything else you said.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                How do you know? Actually I think he speaks Russian quite well.

I agree with everything else you said.
                I am certain I read on this thread a few weeks ago by a few of posters that Sardar has said he hasn't learnt Russian all these years.

My apologies if it's wrong. Я иногда не видел чтобы он говорил русский

Comment

He definitely is a bit of an idiot. His maturity levels are highly questionable, especially how he constantly belittles his colleagues in interviews and social media as a joke. Iranians are quite sensitive/bi janbeh and in a team where we are at such perfect harmony right now, it can cause serious damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                    He definitely is a bit of an idiot. His maturity levels are highly questionable, especially how he constantly belittles his colleagues in interviews and social media as a joke. Iranians are quite sensitive/bi janbeh and in a team where we are at such perfect harmony right now, it can cause serious damage.
                    Tbh, belittling colleagues is very common amongst European footballers. At least in EPL if not other countries too...

Comment

because of how close to lazio move seemed, everything about sardar's situation feels really shitty. But lets keep in mind, this is what he said was planned ( early last year ), and after the first couple games where sardar wasn't fit enough to start, he was back in the starting 11 away to cska. Rubin seemed to have steadied ship now, and are now on 6 points and sit 7th in the early standings.

Essential for sardar to score ASAP. We know how streaky he is . He scores in purple patches ( common especially for young forwards) . If he scores one he usually goes on a run and scores 5 or 6 , like we saw at the back end of the last two seasons. The bottom line is, it is still in hands to fulfill his potential. He can still have a good season with rubin, and be ready for the WC. The stage will be huge and if he really makes his mark in the WC, he will still be on his way to good teams.

We should show a bit more faith and support towards in a very young player who is our most talented asset, and has been fantastic for us throughout previous Asian Cup, WC qualifying, and scored 5 goals in europe last season against the biggest teams around. Keep the faith.

Comment

Match today home against Lokomotiv Moscow at 18:00 CET.

PSYCHOPATH
                        https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
                          Match today home against Lokomotiv Moscow at 18:00 CET.
                          It's 19:00 CET azizam

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            It's 19:00 CET azizam
                            My bad

PSYCHOPATH
                            https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

damn i really wanna stay home and watch this game but gotta run off to work..!! i gotta feeling he is gonna score today..!!

didnt see the last game, apparently was out of it and didnt perform well, cause he was sulking ??? and it had just became clear to him that his desired Lazio move wasnt gonna materialize ..!?
                              im sure by now him and his dad are beginning to question and at least a little doubt their silly decision to renew a Multi-year contract with kuRubin..??

well, seemingly its too late now to cry over spilled milk, he may as well suck it up and get on with it at Rubin ..! now he really needs to have himself a good league scoring record and above average WC showing in order to find a more desirable EU side willing to part with the sorta figure$ that will tempt Rubin to let him off the hook..!

Comment

Sardar baazi ra shoro mikone:

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/54925...n_lokomotiv_m/
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X