X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar was on vacation or in court entire summer, he needs more time

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      If he keeps this form he had in last 3 games I guarantee you he will stay in Russia for most of his career and won't attract better leagues than the RPL.
      As I previously said, if he wants anything remotely close to offers from teams like Lazio after the WC he needs to have the season of his life and end in the top 3 goal-scorers. And don't count on his piss poor "agents" and father to be able to find any decent deal for him then.
      This is why his choice of staying in Russia will eventually bite him in the a$$ sooner or later
      That is very true, even if he performs well and he scores couple goals in WC, i doubt he gets any offer better than Lazio. His lack of desire remind me of Nikbkhat, declined atletico's offer, traveled to Turkey to just SIGN Fener's offer but changed his mind and said i can't live far away from Iran Sometime is not about the agent, it is about players character and desire as well!

Comment

Are we really following this crap fest called Rubin Kazan and RPL?

Comment

azmoun need a decent performance. he needs a game where he scores 2 goals, that´ll get him back on track.

Comment

Azmoun doesn't take things seriously until the last 2 months of the season.

Comment

Oh man, I gave up on this thread a ling time ago. Either immature exchanges between the members, or Azmoun's self immature behavior and wrong moves etc.

Yani every time I open this thread to read some new updates and news, I have to go through pages of personal arguments and relentless rants on Azmoun...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                That's exactly what I was thinking about

PSYCHOPATH
                https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  I recall Ali Karimi at his prime had little interest in prospering as his ambition was much way too tinyt compared to his natural talent. Thus he never lasted too long in clubs such as Bayern Munich.

Now Azmoun in a different fashion is a reminiscent of Karimi, but in a way that he is more into the hype/fame and SM than his amazing football talent. Add to it his lack of decision making. At this age, his father makes his football decisions, which tells you about his maturity...

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    That is very true, even if he performs well and he scores couple goals in WC, i doubt he gets any offer better than Lazio. His lack of desire remind me of Nikbkhat, declined atletico's offer, traveled to Turkey to just SIGN Fener's offer but changed his mind and said i can't live far away from Iran Sometime is not about the agent, it is about players character and desire as well!
                    i never did believe those BS nikbakht rumors...!! loool
                    that guy was a kheeng footballer and had little to suggest he could possibly get such clubs to notice him..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      that guy was a kheeng footballer and had little to suggest he could possibly get such clubs to notice him..!!
                      Nikbakht was a pretty good player in his prime. I remember him and that strong left foot of his when I was younger

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        Oh man, I gave up on this thread a ling time ago. Either immature exchanges between the members, or Azmoun's self immature behavior and wrong moves etc.

Yani every time I open this thread to read some new updates and news, I have to go through pages of personal arguments and relentless rants on Azmoun...
                        I always wanted to write this, but then everyone gets teary eyed and tells me it's free speech. Barely any updates here anymore.... :/

Comment

Nikbakht on his prime was simply amazing, we managed to beat Slovakia 4-3 in a friendly and he scored two sick goals(can't find the video of goals), he was probably our best player during 2002 qualification, better than Karimi for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Nikbakht on his prime was simply amazing, we managed to beat Slovakia 4-3 in a friendly and he scored two sick goals(can't find the video of goals), he was probably our best player during 2002 qualification, better than Karimi for sure.
                            he was a pacey and streaky footballer who would all the sudden pull off a great play outa his ass from time to time, or score a nice goal, but generally i recall him as a gaave footballer, your typical IPL player, with little vision and game smarts and way too direct of an approach who just puts his head down o ain khar midoe without seeing the full pic...!!
                            such players hardly ever catch EU Club's scouts eye, at least not all with too serious of an intent .!
                            ps
                            i may also add such players burn-out much quicker than your avg. smarter footballers...! cause they rely way too much on their physics and fitness and forms n huff n puffing in order to get something of note done on the pitch and end up injured and played out much sooner than later..! we have plenty of those lot playing their trade for a few seasons in IPL and then fall of the face of earth.... or if lucky garner a rich ayrab contract for a few more seasons to cap off their careers..!

Comment

he was a pacey and streaky footballer who would all the sudden pull off a great play outa his ass from time to time, or score a nice goal, but generally i recall him as a gaave footballer, your typical IPL player, with little vision and game smarts and way too direct of an approach who just puts his head down o ain khar midoe without seeing the full pic...!!
                              such players hardly ever catch EU Club's scouts eye, at least not all with too serious of an intent .!
                              ps
                              i may also add such players burn-out much quicker than your avg. smarter footballers...! cause they rely way too much on their physics and fitness and forms n huff n puffing in order to get something of note done on the pitch and end up injured and played out much sooner than later..! we have plenty of those lot playing their trade for a few seasons in IPL and then fall of the face of earth.... or if lucky garner a rich ayrab contract for a few more seasons to cap off their careers..!
                              What burned out a talent such as Nikbakht wasn't lack of talent, it was typically Iranian mentality which ruined many talents, obviously at some points the out-field issues, lack of training,parties, and base on some rumors drug put an end to a possible brilliant career. There were interest about Nikbakht from both Atletico and Fener, if you are old enough to remember that time, you shouldn't have made such an statement, it is like saying in 10 years there was no interest for Sardar from Lazio, obviously the media coverage in early 2000 wasn't like today, but he ALMOST sealed the deal with Fener, he even traveled to Turkey, shows how serious the offer was, i think he even confirmed it in Navad program last year(or the year before).

Comment

It is probably best Azmoun didn't go to Lazio. He doesn't have the fire and passion to succeed there at the moment. Probably needs to see his place in TM be challenged for that to happen. I think if Ghoddos comes in, and Taremi continues scoring important goals, I won't be surprised if Sardar has competition at the ST position from Taremi. Azmoun is comfortable at the moment, and like Karimi, he does not feel the need to push himself while comfortable (a very Iranian trait, sadly).

I am sorry that there are pages and pages of people discussing Azmoun's behavior, but his strange choices and behavior are what warrant it. I would not have believed any Lazio rumors were it not for him unfollowing the team within an hour of news of a potential transfer breaking. Now, he quietly follows them again. If it weren't for all of this speculation and rumors, this thread would only be 5 or 6 pages based on Sardar's "highlights" in RPL so far. The kid wants us talking, and we're giving him what he wants. RPL is not very entertaining, so might as well get trolled and speculate.

Comment

Working...
                                X