X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
    Was never a penalty by the way....

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
    eh. He should have had one off the corner anyways where the guy wrestled him to the floor.

Comment

ghorboon berdiyef was interviewed after the win, one of the first words outa his mouth was "Azmoun"..!

not sure what he said..? probably something like" let me start by thanking my adopted son Azmoun for saving my hairy ass..!!?"

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        ghorboon berdiyef was interviewed after the win, one of the first words outa his mouth was "Azmoun"..!

not sure what he said..? probably something like" let me start by thanking my adopted son Azmoun for saving my hairy ass..!!?"
        LMAO i heard that too.

Comment

Berdyev with "tasbih" in his hand is the best way to picture a devil

PSYCHOPATH
          https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Don't ask me why but some clubs with poor management tend to do this to players to bully them. Belgian clubs such as Anderlecht or Genk are examples in western Europe. It's a shame. Hopeful Azmoun will be able to move before the transfer window closes.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
            And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Believe it or not but Italian media isn't giving up on the Azmoun transfer

http://m.lalaziosiamonoi.it/in-evide...r-azmoun-85387

Comment

By the lack of activity on this thread the past few days, I think it's safe to say most of us have given up on this transfer. We had our hopes dashed a few times in the past couple weeks, I think we should move on.

If I see Sardar in another jersey, great. Don't think there is much of any chance of it happening though.

Comment

Italian media do better bazar garmi than Iranians.

Comment

He is not going anywhere this year, get over it guys!

Comment

It's sardar there is always rumors of him transfering to a big club at every period even winter time nothing happens and then on repeat

Comment

If Keita leaves,(which is somewhat eminent, especially for the reported 20+Mil fee) they gonna badly need a Solid replacement and i cant think of anyone more primed as replacement than Sardar..!! without Sardar and Keita they are simply an Incomplete Attacking line, tying to play their favored 3-5-2, 4-3-3 ..! especially so vs quality opponents in competitive game..!!
                        the EU spot paperwork and inner-shiftings to make squad room will not be too difficult of a task, once they finally capture the player they really want as replacement to Keita, which is clearly Sardar..!
                        ps
                        that article seems to say that the last negotiation between the sides primarily fell apart over Rubin wanting min. 18mil and Lazio offering 15 in total..! in the past Lazio have also lost close signings such as Azmoun's on going negotiations, because of disagreements over how the payments were to be disbursed...!! so ATM there are still more possibilities that this transfer Wont materialize this window than it Would..!
                        the biggest game coming up is Supercoppa vs Juve Aug 13th, one would think that if this move was to go through, it would be a bit before that game..??

Comment

This is just useless drama ...

Comment

its seems lazio non european quota is open again, however i have seen deals done last second so there is still time, but is unlikely, but lets wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              its seems lazio non european quota is open again, however i have seen deals done last second so there is still time, but is unlikely, but lets wait and see
                              Well it will likely depend Keita. If they can sell him for a high enough price, it will be probable for Lazio to match Rubin's 20m request.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                Well it will likely depend Keita. If they can sell him for a high enough price, it will be probable for Lazio to match Rubin's 20m request.
                                in european football nothing is known till very last min, till the deadline is closed, we have to wait and see

Comment

Working...
                                X