Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rofl, not only a hostage, but also a benched one [emoji23][emoji23][emoji122]
    Let the career destruction begin.. And post excuses on Instagram. [emoji106]

Comment

I hope Arsenal Tula continues to score another goal in the second half

Comment

honestly rubin is so fucking horrible. I think people have totally figured out how to deal with berdyev's 5-3-2. If you let them have the ball, their midfield and forwards lack the quality, width, or number to break you down. Only if the opposition attacks berdyev's team are the dangerous, because they defend in number and then can break quickly. Except this team even lacks pacy players like poloz, and benches their other speedy player sardar, and doesnt have the quality of a noboa, erokhin in the midfield. Plus their defense is nowhere near as organized as rostovs. Sardar got shafted by rubin rejecting the offer, but he also did this to himself. The CAS case last year proved his innocence. He should have stayed with rostov who would have glady sold him for 10 mio.

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
          Back in the days when I was young , I remember we had a local team called Arsenal
          Guys I'm serious don't fuck with Arsenal , they always win
          BTW Rubin did the same shit to Haghighi a couple years ago
          Modern "gero keshi"
          Difference is Haghighi was stuck with a contract from Rubin, Sardar signed under his own free will. The argument that he was "forced" to sign is bs. Rostov won that court case, he was 100% free from Rubin. He chose the team because of Berdyev's presence. Let's not lie to ourselves.

Sardar is not stupid. He thought he'd join Rubin, and have a goal fest with Song on the way to the RPL title. At the end, Berdyev would hug him and whisper, "I love you... son." Then Sardar would transfer to Real Madrid and win CL.

Reality has set in that this team is not even a lateral move from Rostov as I had thought. It's a freaking downgrade. He has buyer's remorse. Being on a relegation bound team is going to harm his worth. He either gets out now, or he'll truly be stuck alone at Rubin with a new unknown manager when Berdyev is fired.

Nobody will be watching out for him, and as I said, if he only gets bids of 12-15 million next year, Rubin won't sell. They could have made 18 million this year. So, he will be stuck at Rubin in a terrible situation. Anyone who doesn't see this as a strong possibility needs to open their eyes.

It's very possible that Sardar could remain under contract with Rubin through 2022. It's not guaranteed that he will be sold, as Rubin has to agree to a deal. They control his future, as they did Haghighi.

Comment

Back in the days when I was young , I remember we had a local team called Arsenal
            Guys I'm serious don't fuck with Arsenal , they always win
            BTW Rubin did the same shit to Haghighi a couple years ago
            Modern "gero keshi"
            Kurban Berdyev once said football is a simple game. Twenty-two men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end Arsenal always wins.
            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Ridi raft Sardar jan

Comment

Considering that Azmoun is benched, and they'rr doing so terribly, I don't understand why they don't cash in on him and buy new better players.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2017-2018

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                  FYI, if they lose this game and 2 or 3 more, Berdyev will likely be fired. That will start a path towards relegation that the management will look to correct early.

Can't wait for Sardar to break his deal with Rubin again to force himself to wherever Berdyev ends up
                  I hope Rubin gets relegated

Comment

Why sardar looks like homeless people?

PSYCHOPATH
                    https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Too bad Sardar gets subbed in for this dirty club

Comment

Everyone go on Rubin Kazan's instagram and comment #freesardar

I did it on a few posts back and got like 10 other persian mates to say it too lol

Comment

Why sardar looks like homeless people?
                          That's what happens when you play for Rubin Kazan

Comment

his benching couldn't all be due to lack of fitness too...?
                            it could also suggest that the negotiations for a move is still ongoing and meanwhile Rubin doesnt want to risk an untimely and Co$tly injury to their golden goo$e..!!?

what im baffled by is what happened to sardar interest from other reported suitors..?? are they waiting to see how the negotiations unfold with Lazio first..?? towards the end of the transfer window, there may well be other Desperate for Striker, high profile clubs who wouldnt hesitate to drop the Duce and grab him..?? we can only hope

Comment

Id like to issue an apology for saying that "One more year at Rubin Kazan wouldn't be too bad" about a month ago when he signed.

This team is beyond trash… such utter garbage. Id rather have Peyrovani coach Azmoun than Berdyev at this point.

Comment

Goal 1:1 Song

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X