Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berdyev: "Rumors about Lestienne, Jonathas & Azmoun? I don't know what you're talking about. There have not been any official proposals."

https://twitter.com/RFN_David/status/890592094246535168

All of these BS stories which were dragged on came from Italian media

Comment

F*ck off Rubin Kazan, just take the 18m you greedy bastards!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        F*ck off Rubin Kazan, just take the 18m you greedy bastards!
        i agree, plus the russian league is not great and his value can drop also, just sell him

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Berdyev: "Rumors about Lestienne, Jonathas & Azmoun? I don't know what you're talking about. There have not been any official proposals."

https://twitter.com/RFN_David/status/890592094246535168

All of these BS stories which were dragged on came from Italian media
          you act is if the offer and interest doesnt exist lol. Every manager says the same thing when there is shit going on in the background. Just a few weeks ago lyon president said lacazette was for sure staying, literally the next day he was presented as an arsenal player.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            you act is if the offer and interest doesnt exist lol. Every manager says the same thing when there is shit going on in the background. Just a few weeks ago lyon president said lacazette was for sure staying, literally the next day he was presented as an arsenal player.
            At that point Lacazette himself wanted to leave since a long time, it was just a matter of which team, everybody knew he was leaving. In this case the manager Berdyev, Sardar himself, his father/agent have all always said that he is going stay at Rubin until the WC next year.

Comment

it's not because a transfer news comes from western medias that it's 100% reliable.. there were offers for sure but Azmoun rejected them weeks ago to join Berdyev's Rubin, end of story..

Comment

azmoun staying in russia is a bad choice.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  azmoun staying in russia is a bad choice.
                  LOOOL, your trolling in this thread is world class agha. Sardar himself would be proud [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                    it's not because a transfer news comes from western medias that it's 100% reliable.. there were offers for sure but Azmoun rejected them weeks ago to join Berdyev's Rubin, end of story..
                    Even if all of this is true, I cannot bring myself to understand him unfollowing Rubin within hours of this rumor starting up again... Why? That was the main thing giving me hope. I'm feeling it was just him trying to troll. Nothing more can explain it.

Comment

No Lazio, the story is done. Di Marzio said that they were trying all day to bring in Azmoun before they left for their training camp. They wanted a striker before this trip, and Sardar was their choice. No deal was made, so Lazio decided to go with Caicedo the Ecuadorian for their last non-EU roster spot.

After all the headache, it's over. I personally won't watch Sardar play club football until at least Summer 2018. Good luck to him at Rubin. Hopefully he is not forgotten on that average team with no European football.

Comment

why play in rubin?make zero sense

Comment

Now that all this saga is over, time to focus on Sardar making the most of the season at Rubin.
                          He probably looks like an idiot now unfollowing Rubin and players from Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            Now that all this saga is over, time to focus on Sardar making the most of the season at Rubin.
                            He probably looks like an idiot now unfollowing Rubin and players from Instagram
                            He will say his finger slipped. No harm, no foul. Sardar is a drama machine. "Love me for who I am." Why can't we have a kid with a strong winning attitude and Sardar's talent. Why do our most immature players have the most talent?

Excited for Sardar to score on Tosno this year.

Comment

For me, I still believe more the Russian pundits (guys like Sasha Goryunov) who always said that Azmoun will be a Rubin player. So a move to another club would always have been a surprise.

Nevertheless, if Sardar has chosen to troll everyone about this:

1) I don't mind, because he is still 22 and has made lots of progress. 1 year remaining in Russia isn't the end of the world. He is still our star player (though with Milad closely following)

2) Nothing can compare to Ali Karimi rejection the 4.3 million Athletico Madrid offer in 2001 to go to Al-Ahli

Anyone who experienced the disappointment of the latter will feel like this pales in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                                why play in rubin?make zero sense
                                Stop spamming.

Next will be warning

Comment

Working...
                                X