Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All i can say is, I have watched 95 % of azmouns games in the last two years. The guy shines in big games and big situations, it forces him to elevate his game. I cant bear to watch him in the shitty, defensive, boring russian league for another year, he has too much talent. We knew rubin were bastards since the first time they signed azmoun, and the shit they did to haghighi. I hope Papa berdyev persuades the motherfuckers to take the 15 million. tbh, I doubt lazio will go higher, and I doubt that azmoun's value even after a decent year in russia will go much higher either.

Comment

http://www.alfredopedulla.com/lotito...qua-giocatori/

"The Lazio president , Claudio Lotito , expressed in these terms to Sky microphones at the margins of the calendar draw ceremony: "Sooner or later you have to meet everyone, maybe it's best to deal with the big ones right now, the important thing is to start well, With the right attitude and the right foot. The Rose? We made some changes, we have to take some measures, it needs some adjustment. Got new players surprise? We do not take an Easter egg with the surprise player inside, we take players with potentials and see if they can explode. Players have to settle down, those arriving from abroad need setting, new uses and customs. Many teams have focused on young people and are having technical and financial results; I am glad that more nurseries are grown . "

Interview with the Lazio boss. Don't know what the highlighted part means. Interesting comments.

Comment

It boggles my mind that some of you guys trust everybody except Azmoun himself. Baba jan, he and his father have said multiple times that he is staying at Rubin Kazan and you people still take some bozo's word over theirs. It makes zero difference if Lazio is interested or not because the guy is staying put. I don't understand why accepting that fact is such a tough task for some.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
          It boggles my mind that some of you guys trust everybody except Azmoun himself. Baba jan, he and his father have said multiple times that he is staying at Rubin Kazan and you people still take some bozo's word over theirs. It makes zero difference if Lazio is interested or not because the guy is staying put. I don't understand why accepting that fact is such a tough task for some.
          Go call Di Marzio a bozo on twitter or reddit. I want to see what people will say to you. He's one of the most reputable football journalists. Because you haven't heard about him does not change these facts. Google Di marzio reliable and get back to me on who is a bozo. This isn't a worthless Iranian source. We wouldn't be talking about this if there weren't facts behind it.

Explain, if Sardar is so happy at Rubin, why did he unfollow Rubin and some rubin players on his social media within hours of this news being reported? Why have multiple reputable Italian sources stated that there is an agreement between Sardar and Lazio?

If you haven't been following the news, don't bring up the argument I was making 5 days ago. We have legitimate sources, so go do some research. This is not bs Iranian news. Di Marzio has insiders at every Serie A club.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            If the deal falls through and he doesn't go to Lazio, this would be terrible - the stigma would follow him the entire year and severely undermine it. If he gets transferred to Lazio, his words of wanting to stay in Rubin do not affect his new destination.

If you watch and follow the NBA, players are ALWAYS saying they want to stay even when they don't, it's just the professional thing to do. When they get traded, real feelings come out.
            I know but say that to Azmoun because he seems not to know about this!

No matter the reports and however I think about it, the TM staff wouldn't put his image and reputation on the line to say something that he didn't know would not happen. Unfortunately I think we are in for a major disappointment. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

"سردارآزمون :روزی نیست و خبری درباره انتقالم به باشگاهی نشنوم. من تا جام جهانی در روبین کازان می مانم و به تیمی دیگر نمی*روم."

Azmoun: "There are no days where I don't hear transfer rumors about me joining other teams. I will stay at Rubin Kazan until the World cup and I will not join any other team."

-Pejman Rahbar from varzesh3 https://twitter.com/PejmanRahbar/sta...84401396649986 (He's followed by TM's official twitter account)

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                http://www.alfredopedulla.com/lotito...qua-giocatori/

"The Lazio president , Claudio Lotito , expressed in these terms to Sky microphones at the margins of the calendar draw ceremony: "Sooner or later you have to meet everyone, maybe it's best to deal with the big ones right now, the important thing is to start well, With the right attitude and the right foot. The Rose? We made some changes, we have to take some measures, it needs some adjustment. Got new players surprise? We do not take an Easter egg with the surprise player inside, we take players with potentials and see if they can explode. Players have to settle down, those arriving from abroad need setting, new uses and customs. Many teams have focused on young people and are having technical and financial results; I am glad that more nurseries are grown . "

Interview with the Lazio boss. Don't know what the highlighted part means. Interesting comments.
                falcinelli and caicedo dont fit the highlighted profile. Jus sayin

Comment

http://it.eurosport.com/calcio/serie...35/story.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    "سردارآزمون :روزی نیست و خبری درباره انتقالم به باشگاهی نشنوم. من تا جام جهانی در روبین کازان می مانم و به تیمی دیگر نمی*روم."

Azmoun: "There are no days where I don't hear transfer rumors about me joining other teams. I will stay at Rubin Kazan until the World cup and I will not join any other team."

-Pejman Rahbar from varzesh3 https://twitter.com/PejmanRahbar/sta...84401396649986 (He's followed by TM's official twitter account)
                    I have a suggestion for Sardar. You have 2 million followers on instagram now. You love social media. How about, from your own mouth, you post something saying this. How you're sick of the transfer news genre.

Instead, have your dad do interviews on your behalf, or talk to random members of Iranian media/TM staff to get your message out. I don't get it. Just say something yourself kid. You personally haven't said anything. You keep going through random channels. Message Sky Sports/Di Marzio telling them to stop running the story if it bothers you so much and is haunting you.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                      I have a suggestion for Sardar. You have 2 million followers on instagram now. You love social media. How about, from your own mouth, you post something saying this. How you're sick of the transfer news genre.

Instead, have your dad do interviews on your behalf, or talk to random members of Iranian media/TM staff to get your message out. I don't get it. Just say something yourself kid. You personally haven't said anything. You keep going through random channels. Message Sky Sports/Di Marzio telling them to stop running the story if it bothers you so much and is haunting you.
                      Probably because fans like you and me would be on his back (rightly so too) about why he made the most stupid decision of his life. He's just trying to avoid that pressure at the moment. But of course we all know that will come to him eventually when everyone realizes the bitter truth. So he's not avoiding it, just postponing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        Probably because fans like you and me would be on his back (rightly so too) about why he made the most stupid decision of his life. He's just trying to avoid that pressure at the moment. But of course we all know that will come to him eventually when everyone realizes the bitter truth. So he's not avoiding it, just postponing it.
                        He already blocked all comments on his instagram His situation would not be different, we are all already angry with the Rubin decision. Can't voice it on his instagram now, or if he confirms it.

Just saw this tweet about the situation from a reliable and verified Italian football journalist.

https://twitter.com/DavidAmoyal/stat...26087124889604

What Sardar says publicly doesn't matter. Something to keep in mind. Sardar is posturing. This guy has zero reason to lie. Didn't break the story or anything. What he has to gain by saying this? There is more to this story than we know. Keep that in mind everybody.

Comment

This is exactly my point. What they say publicly doesn't matter.

We Iranians have zero patience and love gossip. Kudos to the ones who are quiet and working behind the scenes.

Sardar will not say anything publicly (and he shouldn't) - others speaking on his behalf want to lessen this pressure that if it doesn't work out, he doesn't get blame.

There are negotiations now - we will have to see what happens.

Comment

Juventus seem to have made an offer for Lazio's Keita Baldé Diao.

Comment

This Azmoun and Lazio love affair is one solid soap opera we all can't get enough of!!! :-)
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                Juventus seem to have made an offer for Lazio's Keita Baldé Diao.
                                & apparently it's the richest (Italian)offer for him to date & apparently again that's where Keita really wants to transfer too as well..!
                                But news is that the Lazio owner doesn't really like to sell him to Lazio ..!& prefers to sell outa Serie A or to Milan if not ..! Probably outa spite for Keita refusing to extend with them ..!?
                                Anyways I really hope that deal is finalized asap, as that flush of funds could be what's needed for Lazio to part with required amount to satisfy Rubin. .!

Comment

Working...
                                X