This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
    News from Kazan sources no different to what I heard yesterday. Still in Kazan, trained today.

For me, if the club was going to do this, they would have done it instantly after buying him to avoid the fuss. Instead, they announced him, paraded him as a major signing. I don't see Rubin doing that if they were going to sell him just days later.

If it meant an additional 5-8 more millions in transfer fees, then all such things are fair game.

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
      News from Kazan sources no different to what I heard yesterday. Still in Kazan, trained today.

For me, if the club was going to do this, they would have done it instantly after buying him to avoid the fuss. Instead, they announced him, paraded him as a major signing. I don't see Rubin doing that if they were going to sell him just days later.
      Unless of course they wanted to show Lazio they meant business with the 20 million. Showing him and parading him, as if telling them at Lazio, we'll have good use for him ourselves, unless you come up with that 20 M.

Just a thought.

Comment

Just to add to the mess:
        http://www.football-italia.net/10629...e-caicedo-deal
        "Lazio are said to be very close to a €3m (£2.68m) deal for Espanyol striker Felipe Caicedo.

The 28-year-old Ecuador international is well-travelled, playing for the likes of FC Basel, Manchester City, Sporting CP, Malaga, Levante, Lokomotiv Moscow and Al-Jazira.

According to Gazzamercato, Lazio have practically agreed terms with Espanyol for the €3m transfer.

Last season, Caicedo scored just two goals with two assists in 27 Liga appearances, but did get sent off.

His current contract runs to June 2019 and he arrived as a free agent from Al-Jazira in 2014."

Comment

Damn, is there any chance Lazio will just pay the 20m and make this happen?

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
            Just to add to the mess:
            "Lazio are said to be very close to a €3m (£2.68m) deal for Espanyol striker Felipe Caicedo.
            The 28-year-old Ecuador international is well-travelled, playing for the likes of FC Basel, Manchester City, Sporting CP, Malaga, Levante, Lokomotiv Moscow and Al-Jazira.
            According to Gazzamercato, Lazio have practically agreed terms with Espanyol for the €3m transfer.
            Last season, Caicedo scored just two goals with two assists in 27 Liga appearances, but did get sent off.
            His current contract runs to June 2019 and he arrived as a free agent from Al-Jazira in 2014."
            This seems much more plausible than Azmoun, unfortunately.

Comment

But azmoun value is high unfortunately azmoun don't say anything to clarify if he has offer or not in the end he will stay in Rubin kazan

Comment

Lazio finally offered 20M??

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=364499

Comment

Iranian sites suggest it's already a done deal!!!

http://www.isna.ir/news/96050301827/...85%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

What a shit show. LOL.
                    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

No still its the same news go riund round. Nothing new yet

Comment

Is so complex let's see what happen

Comment

I already read about Caicedo, and he was stipulated to be a depth player. Not signed instead of Azmoun. They had intended to sign 2 strikers. Earlier Falcinelli and Azmoun. Now targeting Caicedo and azmoun. They are planning to sell Djordjevic and Keita in the near future. Need replacements.

Comment

Sardar unfollowed Rubin on Instagram.

Also, which one of you guys did this?

"Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
                              Just to add to the mess:

Back up role.

Comment

"I asked a friend of mine who is a fellow countryman with Azmoun, He also works as a For a agent and has contact with Russian Clubs. Azmoun is a done deal! But 18mil is not accurate. It's more like 12-15 but with a 20% on future sales.

He thinks it's well worth it and speaks highly of Azmoun."

This was posted on lazio forum

Comment

Working...
                                X