This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Fans attacking Harry Kane's performance and golden boot. I wonder how his mother's health is?

https://www.rt.com/sport/433122-engl...-reaction/amp/

Hmmmm guess no one told Sardar everyone won't love him unconditionally! Now he knows!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Lol this is "attacking"? This doesn't compare to the abuse Iranian fans gave Azmoun. Again, I'm not saying Azmoun is perfect; his reactions were immature and irrational, but he got much worse abuse... And they are not personally attacking or insulting Kane... Just making fun of his "golden boot" because he did get pretty lucky with 3 penalties and a fluke heel goal...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

do we know for a fact that azmoun actually received solid, legitimate offers from big clubs? I think i saw an interview where Berdiyev said that he had real offers. I don't know if he's a credible source, though.

If he has another low-scoring season in Russia, he might be done for in terms of a big-league transfer. I really hope he gets a deal done. Wasn't the whole idea that he was going to wait until after the WC to make a move?

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
        do we know for a fact that azmoun actually received solid, legitimate offers from big clubs? I think i saw an interview where Berdiyev said that he had real offers. I don't know if he's a credible source, though.

If he has another low-scoring season in Russia, he might be done for in terms of a big-league transfer. I really hope he gets a deal done. Wasn't the whole idea that he was going to wait until after the WC to make a move?
        Who cares anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          Who cares anymore?
          I think it's a relevant question because a lot of the criticism of azmoun stems from his alleged "decision" to ignore wonderful european offers, to stay with Berdiyev.

Also - let's tone down the drama and theatrics. Vahid Hashemian literally refused to play for TM in his prime when he was a top-2 scorer in the bundesliga and he's now regarded a TM hero. sardar's childishness will be forgotten when he lives up to his potential and has some good performances for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
            I think it's a relevant question because a lot of the criticism of azmoun stems from his alleged "decision" to ignore wonderful european offers, to stay with Berdiyev.

Also - let's tone down the drama and theatrics. Vahid Hashemian literally refused to play for TM in his prime when he was a top-2 scorer in the bundesliga and he's now regarded a TM hero. sardar's childishness will be forgotten when he lives up to his potential and has some good performances for TM.
            I don't know about that? Every football related interview with Hashemian post-retirement the topic of his TM abstinence is brought up. Also Hashemians's issue was with IFF while Azmoun is directing his attitude towards the fans! Either way, I don't think Hashemian is as well regarded as Mahdavikia, Daei, or Bagheri from his generation.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

The abuse Azmoun gets from certain fans on here and elsewhere makes me sick sometimes. Leave the kid alone and let him live his life.

His mother has a serious illness but that’s just more ammunition for some of you. He’s one of your most talented players ever, you need to get behind him not make his life a living hell.

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
                The abuse Azmoun gets from certain fans on here and elsewhere makes me sick sometimes. Leave the kid alone and let him live his life.

His mother has a serious illness but that’s just more ammunition for some of you. He’s one of your most talented players ever, you need to get behind him not make his life a living hell.
                I like Sardar as a player but he deserves some of the bashing. He seems to be that kid that always seeks attention.

Comment

I think it’s the opposite. For me it’s clear that he doesn’t like the attention.

And to say a player deserves abuse when it’s a family issue. Fuck me. Imagine if it was your mother who was ill and thousands of people just told you that it’s not real and you were attention seeking.

It’s vile.

Comment

Are you okay?

We fans literally came out and made a support video when the pressure of the WC was getting to his head. After the last game he straight out retired. What kind of an attitude is that? It’s far from professional and screams that he is still in need of attention.

For me, he’s done. I hope for Queiroz too, once a player retires he’s on his shit list. Enjoy your player at a nobody team like Rubin Kazan who recycle the same players / tactics every year and barely escape relegation.

Comment

I think we should give him a break and let the kid do whatever he thinks it is best for his career.

Surely most fans are grateful for what he’s done so far for the national team, but if he doesn’t want to play for TM for whatever reason, there’s no point in continuing criticising him.

Best wishes for his mother and good luck in his club career!

Comment

Not sure if this was posted before, but Azmouns latest IG story shows him driving in Austria. I guess he's there for Rubin Kazan camp and friendlies...

Comment

I think it’s the opposite. For me it’s clear that he doesn’t like the attention.

And to say a player deserves abuse when it’s a family issue. Fuck me. Imagine if it was your mother who was ill and thousands of people just told you that it’s not real and you were attention seeking.

It’s vile.
                          I'm sorry...who in the right mind said he deserves abuse for family issues? No one was even aware of family issues till he himself used it as part of reasoning in a social media posts recently. That screams that he wants our sympathy and pitty which I am happy to give him aside from his footballing IQ, play, and performance which is what fans are in uproar about!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Not to justify all the hate that he's getting, but he really needs to get used to it or just learn to ignore it. This is unfortunately the sad nature of the game. Better players get more criticism when they don't meet expectations. Does he think other players don't get criticized or sent hateful messages by their fans? Do they go around creating drama afterwards? No because it only empowers the critics even more. If Azmoun really wants to play at the top level he needs to learn that some football fans are degenerates and you just have to ignore them.
                            بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
                            عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

Who is making fun of his mom? Maybe the spotlight isnt something rubin kazan have been used to for a long time, they are a mid table russian team after all. Then when sardar goes on an international stage, he cant deal with the pressure. I actually thought he played well at the World Cup, but then he decides to respond to some random idiots on instagram who were insulting him and saying he played poorly. Do you know that over half of our team received similar insults at one time or another? Its very common across football, not to say its right. They didnt respond to their critics and kept playing their game. If our manager is happy with sardar, his teammates are happy with him, and he is happy with his own performance, there is no need to respond publicly to critics and say "You try running as much as me", quit from national team, etc. One of the reasons why he is so weak mentally is he didnt leave shitty russian clubs to big clubs like Lazio, Leverkusen, Liverpool when he had the chance. There, he would have learned how to deal with pressure and improved his game. Instead he has stagnated, maybe even regressed, with rubins impossible to watch tactics and low level teammates, and has remained mentally weak.

This guy probably will never realize his potential, because, besides refusing to leave berdyev, he is just a spoiled kid, and this is coming from somebody who used to love him dearly. His upbringing, family background, childish attitude, having his parents live with him and cook for him at age of 23 ?!??!?, are all indicators of this. If he doesnt want to play for national team and would rather follow around his adopted dad berdyev (who btw, I recognized once as a very good tactician, but now looks more of like a dinosaur. The guy has no versatility or unpredictablity in his tactics, plays the same goddamned formation and style EVERY MATCH, regardless of opposition, and found one group of players in rostov that fit his tactics, (some that came from an original group in rubin kazan), and wherever he goes he keeps trying to bring in the SAME EXACT PLAYERS. He is unable to develop new talent, or work with what he has, and improve players past a certain level.

It is sad that sardar stayed on this team, and it has already proven to be a disaster, with last seasons goal tally, and his subsequent mental breakdowns. Thankfully for Iran,we have multiple high quality strikers, with stronger mentalities than sardar (albeit not as talented), as well as youngsters coming through that are just as talented. Here is to hoping none of them ever go to Rubin. You guys could have got 20 million for this kid from lazio last year, instead you thought you could get more, LOL. You would be lucky if any team paid 10 million EU now.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
                                Not sure if this was posted before, but Azmouns latest IG story shows him driving in Austria. I guess he's there for Rubin Kazan camp and friendlies...

He should come to vienna... Biad inja ye fas migiram mimaloonamesh aghlesh biad sare kash. Ye fas kotak lazem dare. Az tarafe PFDC!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X