This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
    Was I wrong before when for weeks said Azmoun will return to Rubin? These are sources in Kazan, working with the club, who have provided me credible information for years. Last year they told me about Alex Song 3 weeks in advance of any other newspaper, this year they were confident with Azmoun all summer.

I trust them.
    Well I hope for our sake, that your sources are terribly wrong this time.

Comment

I know little things on social media keep getting mentioned but Azmoun has unfollowed Rubin Kazan on Instagram

Comment

Honestly, if the final decision is up to Azmoun, this deal is a no-brainer. Unless he kills in the world cup next summer, or has one hell of a season in Rubin (scoring 15~ goals), he will not recieve the same attention and offers next summer.

He will be 23, he won't play any European football this season. A lot of the attention he got this season was because of his goals in the Champions League. Not to mention that in Italy he would play against top teams and develop as a player.
        Last edited by Camran khan; 07-25-2017, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          Honestly, if the final decision is up to Azmoun, this deal is a no-brainer. Unless he kills in the world cup next summer, or has one hell of a season in Rubin (scoring 15~ goals), he will not recieve the same attention and offers next summer.

He will be 23, he won't play any European football this season. A lot of the attention he got this season was because of his goals in the Champions League. Not to mention that in Italy he would play against top teams and develop as a player.
          Every indiciation is that Sardar has agreed to the terms.
          Seems the ball is in Rubin's court now.

We can't blame him anymore if he has agreed to it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
            I know little things on social media keep getting mentioned but Azmoun has unfollowed Rubin Kazan on Instagram
            Did he follow Alex Song in the past? Because he doesn't follow him now

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              Did he follow Alex Song in the past? Because he doesn't follow him now
              Not sure I just know for sure he was following Rubin and has unfollowed. Also, Rubin have posted training photos right now and he is not in any of them. This does not mean he's not there though

Comment

Lazio forum on transfers. Lots of discussion regarding Azmoun

http://forum.lazioland.com/index.php...2975.1180.html

Comment

With Azmoun, the king of social media, no online move can be ignored

Seriously though, it's very interesting that he unfollowed Song and Rubin on instagram. He just tagged Rubin with a heart when he was signed. Unfollowing them is a pretty big deal. Usually players follow their own team. I personally think something big is coming today.

Comment

Not sure I just know for sure he was following Rubin and has unfollowed. Also, Rubin have posted training photos right now and he is not in any of them. This does not mean he's not there though
                    I think RubinKazanUK mentioned that he followed a bunch of Rubin players on instagram before officially joining, can't see any of those guys in his following list except ex-Rostov players.

Can anyone confirm that he followed Rubin players recently?

Comment

I think RubinKazanUK mentioned that he followed a bunch of Rubin players on instagram before officially joining, can't see any of those guys in his following list except ex-Rostov players.

Can anyone confirm that he followed Rubin players recently?
                      He was for sure following Song. I know because when somebody posted the airplane pics, I checked Song's account by searching Sardar's following list. I also see that his only Rubin follows are basically ex-Rostov guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        He was for sure following Song. I know because when somebody posted the airplane pics, I checked Song's account by searching Sardar's following list. I also see that his only Rubin follows are basically ex-Rostov guys.
                        Ok so shit's getting serious now. Instagram is the most credible source with Sardar as you said

Comment

Ok so shit's getting serious now. Instagram is the most credible source with Sardar as you said
                          Unfollowing the team account seems a big deal. I know following another team often leads to unfounded rumors, but unfollowing your own club seems a big deal. I feel like he would want to see and like posts about himself an his teammates.

This could be an ultimate troll move, please don't be that.

Comment

If Taremi was able to LOL jk his way out of Turkey back to Persepolis last summer, I hope Azmoun does the same with Rubin to Lazio 😂

Comment

If Taremi was able to LOL jk his way out of Turkey back to Persepolis last summer, I hope Azmoun does the same with Rubin to Lazio 😂
                              Hoping that this doesn't turn into an issue like Rostov v. Rubin. Sardar breaking his deal if Rubin doesn't transfer him. I'm very excited to see where all of this is leading. I think a deal is being made as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                                he was also following Sergio Sanchez, do you know if it's still the case?

Comment

Working...
                                X