Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please someone take away his Smartphone and get him an adult advisor to manage his social media accounts. for his own sake. help him

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
      He needs to grow up very soon if he wants to get anywhere.

his reaction after the accident:
      Thank God we are all safe, but how cool the chain car accident was!
      Had so many photos taken with me among all those accidented cars!

I know he's trying to be funny, but there's no fun in a multiple collision vehicle accident where people's lives might have been threatened.
      Give the guy a break. He was prob taking his mom to a medical appointment or something!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

It is kinda funny how we create such high expectations and scenarios in our minds and get disappointed when they don't actually take place.

I personally would not gamble on Azmoun if I was a manager and had to spend the club's money.

Comment

Seriously i dont want to disrespect anyone but i cant stand that boy, i think he is a little bit behind, he is 23, grow up man grow up , i think he is still 15 in his head, even looking at his style and especially his posts and everything.

Comment

We need to do a petition for Sardar to get off Instagram. Taremi too.

Then for them to go and visit a war-torn area and meet suffering people, or even to do some volunteering or something (like premier league players do) to mature a bit and expand their horizons.

I still have no doubt that Sardar is our most talented player and the closest thing we can have at the moment to getting a world class player. But with his psychological fragility and his immaturity he can go in any direction unless something is done about it now.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              We need to do a petition for Sardar to get off Instagram. Taremi too.
              Then for them to go and visit a war-torn area and meet suffering people, or even to do some volunteering or something (like premier league players do) to mature a bit and expand their horizons.
              I still have no doubt that Sardar is our most talented player and the closest thing we can have at the moment to getting a world class player. But with his psychological fragility and his immaturity he can go in any direction unless something is done about it now.

نبود آب شیرین در شهرهای جنوبی کشور
              مسعود شجاعی در حال کمک به بسیجیان اهواز برای حمل مخزن*های آب

Comment

Dameh masoud garm. He is such a strong-hearted person.

Is there any way, for TM's sake, he can take Sardar under his wing and teach him about values and what is important in life.

I am genuinely worried that Sardar's immaturity and superficiality will prevent him from becoming the player he should be.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun in a traffic accident and taken to hospital (not much details on his health, hope he's OK):
                  Just read this on BBC Persian who are quoting ILNA:
                  سخنگوی اورژانس ایران: سردار آزمون در تصادف مصدوم شد
                  مجتبی خالدی، سخنگوی اورژانس ایران گفت: در تصادف دو دستگاه خودرو سردار آزمون، مهاجم تیم ملی مصدوم و به مرکز درمانی منتقل شد.
                  به گزارش ایلنا، آقای خالدی گفت: امروز (یکشنبه) حوالی ساعت ۵:۳۰ صبح برخورد چهار دستگاه خودروی پژو ۴۰۵،پراید،پارس و ال ۹۰ در جاده نکا به بهشهر عبور روستی کمیشان دو نفر مصدوم شدند.
                  زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
                    Sardar Azmoun in a traffic accident and taken to hospital (not much details on his health, hope he's OK):
                    Just read this on BBC Persian who are quoting ILNA:
                    سخنگوی اورژانس ایران: سردار آزمون در تصادف مصدوم شد
                    مجتبی خالدی، سخنگوی اورژانس ایران گفت: در تصادف دو دستگاه خودرو سردار آزمون، مهاجم تیم ملی مصدوم و به مرکز درمانی منتقل شد.
                    به گزارش ایلنا، آقای خالدی گفت: امروز (یکشنبه) حوالی ساعت ۵:۳۰ صبح برخورد چهار دستگاه خودروی پژو ۴۰۵،پراید،پارس و ال ۹۰ در جاده نکا به بهشهر عبور روستی کمیشان دو نفر مصدوم شدند.
                    Not only is he ok...he told us all about it via his social media...just look at some previous posts...he seems quite happy

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

guys.... Sardar drives a Porsche, but he lives in a village

just think about that next time you question his maturity or his decision making
                      SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

نبود آب شیرین در شهرهای جنوبی کشور
                        مسعود شجاعی در حال کمک به بسیجیان اهواز برای حمل مخزن*های آب

Because of all of his actions that he has taken off the field in the past couple of years such as this one, he deserves to earn the Great Persian word of Pahlevan.

Comment

Apart from Harry Kane who has managed to really shine for England , no other center forward have been able to perform as good as him for their respective countries. This is how crazy and interesting this world cup has been.
                          So from that regard, and despite putting his one hundred percent effort in all of the three games, Sardar Azmoun can be excused from the harsh criticisms that he has been receiving.

Comment

Harry Kane shining?
                            3 goals from penalty and forth one deflected by him accidentally!

He only scored two goals from corners.

In summary he has scored no goals during the flow of the game, only set pieces.

Having said that, there is no doubt that he is a good center forward, but even if Azmoun was playing in an attacking team, he could have scored similar numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Irandoust View Post
                              Apart from Harry Kane who has managed to really shine for England , no other center forwards have been able to perform as good as him for their respective countries. This is how crazy and interesting this world cup has been.
                              So from that regard, and despite putting his one hundred percent effort in all of the three games, Sardar Azmoun can be excused from the harsh criticisms that he has been receiving.
                              Cavani? Griezmann? Dzyuba?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                                Harry Kane shining?
                                3 goals from penalty and forth one deflected by him accidentally!

He only scored two goals from corners.

In summary he has scored no goals during the flow of the game, only set pieces.

Having said that, there is no doubt that he is a good center forward, but even if Azmoun was playing in an attacking team, he could have scored similar numbers.
                                In extremely high pressured football games such as in a world cups tournament, earning victories through penalty kicks is among the most precious gifts that a fan can get.
                                And the fact that Harry Kane has managed to to deliver for his beloved England side is something that has given him a hero status quo.
                                Don't forget that both Messi and Ronaldo missed their penalties against Iceland and Iran respectively.

Comment

Working...
                                X