X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JamB View Post
    Post sources please.
    baba this guy is a rubin kazan insider he has his own personal sources he cant post here. For a move to liverpool to happen mutliple things would have to occur. For one, either or both of ings and solanke would need to be shipped out. That wouldnt be that much of a stretch considering sardar is more talented than both by a long way, and has a proven track record in big games that those two could only dream of. Another possibility is that liverpool buy him and loan him to a club like Wolves for a season, knowing he will see game time and attacking football sorta similar to liverpool's system. Then they could monitor him closeby and after a season of acclimating to the premier league he could establish himself with liverpool

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      baba this guy is a rubin kazan insider he has his own personal sources he cant post here. For a move to liverpool to happen mutliple things would have to occur. For one, either or both of ings and solanke would need to be shipped out. That wouldnt be that much of a stretch considering sardar is more talented than both by a long way, and has a proven track record in big games that those two could only dream of. Another possibility is that liverpool buy him and loan him to a club like Wolves for a season, knowing he will see game time and attacking football sorta similar to liverpool's system. Then they could monitor him closeby and after a season of acclimating to the premier league he could establish himself with liverpool
      buying and loaning him to Wolves would be a great choice. Salah might be bought by Barca/Real after next season so he could take over for him after a year on loan. I dont think he is ready to play alongside Mane, Salah, or Firmino just yet

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
        I have heard separately from other sources since then that Liverpool are really really interested in Azmoun. This has been ongoing for a few months now so whether they still want him...they have a lot of other strikers already.
        Not for much longer.

Sturridge and Ings are almost certain to be moved on and sold this summer, same with Origi who had a very uninspiring loan spell in Wolfsburg.

That leaves us with Firmino and Solanke (who's himself very young and had a troubling first season) as options for number 9 role. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Solanke got a PL team loannext season if we bought a more established striker.

Ideally, since our front 3 are fluid, we need players first and foremost that can cover Salah/Mane on the wings, I am not sure how Sardar's playing style will suit us (I don't think it does)...but Klopp clearly likes a targetman option seeing he made Lewandowski, and here has given Solanke a lot of minutes this season. Liverpool will buy at least 2 new attackers this summer, I suspect one will be able to cover both wings, and one for the central spot.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
          Not for much longer.

Sturridge and Ings are almost certain to be moved on and sold this summer, same with Origi who had a very uninspiring loan spell in Wolfsburg.

That leaves us with Firmino and Solanke (who's himself very young and had a troubling first season) as options for number 9 role. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Solanke got a PL team loannext season if we bought a more established striker.

Ideally, since our front 3 are fluid, we need players first and foremost that can cover Salah/Mane on the wings, I am not sure how Sardar's playing style will suit us (I don't think it does)...but Klopp clearly likes a targetman option seeing he made Lewandowski, and here has given Solanke a lot of minutes this season. Liverpool will buy at least 2 new attackers this summer, I suspect one will be able to cover both wings, and one for the central spot.
          I actually think sardar suits pool very well. He is very well learned in pressing schemes ( see the pressing by him in Poloz in Champions League with rostov), and has the speed to be a real factor in liverpool's famous counterattacks. He can finish with either foot and can drift out to the wings and is fluid in his positioning because of his agility and speed. Lastly, and most crucially, his heading ability would give liverpool a new dimension, a real plan B. Plus given his age, a coach like Klopp can mould him into whatever he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            I actually think sardar suits pool very well. He is very well learned in pressing schemes ( see the pressing by him in Poloz in Champions League with rostov), and has the speed to be a real factor in liverpool's famous counterattacks. He can finish with either foot and can drift out to the wings and is fluid in his positioning because of his agility and speed. Lastly, and most crucially, his heading ability would give liverpool a new dimension, a real plan B. Plus given his age, a coach like Klopp can mould him into whatever he wants.
            Only thing that concerns me is that half or more of his goals are in the air. That’s just not how pool plays. This may be a bad example but take Benteke at pool. He does well in the air but pool doesn’t play many crosses so he didn’t score many. I know Sardar is much more fluid, but I’m speaking to his goals from the air

Comment

Only thing that concerns me is that half or more of his goals are in the air. That’s just not how pool plays. This may be a bad example but take Benteke at pool. He does well in the air but pool doesn’t play many crosses so he didn’t move. I know Sardar is much more fluid, but I’m speaking to his goals from the air
              Sardar is also exceptionally good in Combination Play and quick thinking and clever passes anywhere in the attacking 3rd, not to mention he is quiet unselfish striker who wouldnt hesitate to pass the ball to his attacking teammates if he senses the chances for a scoring is higher ..!!
              besides LP or most other teams in EPL, pretty much must add aerial threat and scoring headers from set-pieces (or even purring in high balls into box when they are behind in games in little time on the clock) to their plethora of other attacking tactics if they want to have legit EPL championship chances.... or alternatively they have to spend a fk ton of money on absolute cream of crop already proven big league world class strikers to run a ground only attacking tactics similar to ManCi-tay , which isnt simply their forte nor a fit within their typical budgetary constraints..!

just put Sardar uptop and push Salah to drop back striker or wing striker

Besides Salah could well form a great partnership with Sardar, a la Poloz
              Last edited by BacheLot; 05-14-2018, 09:27 AM.

Comment

That was a sweet header by our boy Sardar.

Yeah he had a bad season, but hopefully it won't be the same next season. More than likely he will get playing time this summer in Russia which could open more doors for him and his family. Be omide khoda Sardar will perform well at the World Cup and he gets out of Russia. I think 5 years is an enough amount of time to spend in one country. It's time to move on and I'm sure his family wants this as well.

Sardar said in the interview with Yousefi that he wants to play well so he can move to Europe (I was surprised he said that too since Russia is in Europe lol), which I think he meant not Eastern Europe haha. But hopefully it all works out for me. According to his parents, Sardar is the only kid they have other than his sister who is married and who they're not worried about. So Sardar has 0 excuses not to leave..

No excuses.. Unless Papa Berdy has the whole Azmoun family locked up

Comment

Lazio rumors are circulating again on twitter

https://www.lazionews.eu/notizie-laz...erita-su-etoo/

Comment

It's a shame that Lazio missed out on the Champions League....

Comment

Sardar is given another chance to move to a bigger club... Don't F it up again!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        Sardar is given another chance to move to a bigger club... Don't F it up again!
                        Baba liverpool and Wolverhampton are interested. Way better than lazio in my opinion.

Comment

Baba liverpool and Wolverhampton are interested. Way better than lazio in my opinion.
                          Lol Wolverhampton better than Lazio???

I don't think Sardar is ready for Liverpool unless someone in Liverpool's attack leaves

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            Lol Wolverhampton better than Lazio???

I don't think Sardar is ready for Liverpool unless someone in Liverpool's attack leaves
                            wolverhampton has huge investors now. They’re gonna become serious players in the premier league within the next couple years. If sardar could cement himself as one of the building pieces of that, he’d be in a great position for success

Comment

Moving to Liverpool now would be a disastrous move for him. He needs guaranteed playing time every week.

Lazio are a fantastic option if Inzaghi stays. They play by far the most attacking football of Serie A, in a way like a Liverpool-lite. They are not a stereotypical Italian team.

My only concern would be if Inzaghi would want to switch to a 2 striker system with Sardar and Immobile, or if rumours of Immobile to AC Milan are through.

That bottle job and meltdown Lazio had against Inter was really costly. A shame, because they play some breathtaking football and would have been a joy to watch in CL.

Comment

Lazio is ideal - big club, opportunity to come in and have a role, his style matches serie a......Wolverhampton is good too but definitely not as big a club and IMO, from my close following of English football, generally speaking have impatient/bi-polar fans.

Better for our players to avoid that kind of stuff especially a guy like sardar who we all know is super emotional and attentive to fans comments.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X