This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Lazio still easily the top choice, but wolves could be very interesting indeed (the project and the prospect of him being the starter)
    All is just speculation and bazar garmi for now, we can't know for a fact unless we see him be tested in either team. With that said IMO, if he had a choice between Wolves and Lazio he should take up on Wolves.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Lazio still easily the top choice, but wolves could be very interesting indeed (the project and the prospect of him being the starter)
      I wonder if lazio is still interested most of these recent articles are saying it is Leicester, Everton, wolves, and Celtic interested. I bet they are not willing to pay what they once were....which wasn’t even enough for Rubin (I think it was 20 mil if I’m not mistaken)
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Check out this great article by Dean Jones of Bleacher Report on Sardar Azmoun. Was a pleasure to be able to help him with it.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...premier-league

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
          Check out this great article by Dean Jones of Bleacher Report on Sardar Azmoun. Was a pleasure to be able to help him with it.

Amazing Arya!! Your best work yet!! Way to give exposure to Iranian football!

My khareji friends tagged me in it on facebook lol. It had over 2,000 likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Amazing Arya!! Your best work yet!! Way to give exposure to Iranian football!

My khareji friends tagged me in it on facebook lol. It had over 2,000 likes!
            Thanks bro [emoji173]️

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post

Great job Arya, you are a gem.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Great job Arya, you are a gem.
                Fadat Kiarash jan.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Salzburg just eliminated Dortmund

Austrian Bundesliga > Eredivisie and RPL
                  Damn they were robbed, they could have been in the final tonight. IMO Austrian football is very underrated, respect to them they played with their hearts!

Comment

A documentary about Sardar's life... go to 08:05 he's saying his parents would love to go and live in europe (western europe) and see him playing there and he said it's gonna happen soon...
                    Also at 27:35 said he had an offer from Real Madrid youth team 3 years ago
                    http://90tv.ir/video/452581/%D9%85%D...85%D9%88%D9%86

PSYCHOPATH
                    https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
                      A documentary about Sardar's life... go to 08:05 he's saying his parents would love to go and live in europe (western europe) and see him playing there and he said it's gonna happen soon...
                      i am sorry but sardar need to prove him self, look at jahanbaksh, he is the best asian player abroad currently, even better than SON. this is because he took the hard way. while azmoun could have gone to a good team decided to stay in russian league.

Comment

Serie a would be amazing for him and alireza
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
                          Warning: incoming rant.

If that's the case then really...really khak to saresh and those of his parents.

He could have gone to RM youth, played his ass off and with his quality he could probably have easily outshined the other players. He's just scared of going big because that russian mafioso c*nt Berdiev has him psychologically chained.

The man looks like a manipulator and abuser. Sardar's parents were wrong and I hope they won't have to regret it but they essentially put their talented child's future in the hands of an abuser. I think, because they are religious, they must've inherently had an inclination to trust a fellow religious turkmen who keeps acting righteous but who's sole purpose is to manipulate Sardar through bullsh*t scare tactics into serving his own interests. You think Sardar wanting to leave earlier and not managing to score this season was God's wrath or Berdiev's will to enrich his own pockets...Man I hate that man.

Comment

Well it's not like he has lost his talent, with the right mindset he can still achieve great things, he is 23 after all.
                            Let's hope scores some goals at WC, gets a huge confidence booster from it and start showing his true potential at his new club.

Comment

Real Madrid youth team is not a good place to be in. They almost never get promoted to the first team. The last one was Morata I think and he couldn't claim a spot in the first team either, even though he was exceptional.
                              I've seen talents go there only to be forgotten and eventually kicked out and have to start over again in smaller leagues. Markkanen, a Finnish player from AIK in Sweden was bought for 2 million by Zidane himself when he coached the youth team. After a few years he came back to us on a free transfer and was worse than when he left us. He's now a bench player for us.

He made the right decision.

Comment

Rubin Kazan game today in 4 hours against FC Ulfa at home. Hopefully sardar joon can bag a goal or two to start the week off right

Comment

Working...
                                X