X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sky sports is a reputable source and they posted this:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ManuBaio/...55826225987585

I doubt they're making up Sardar's agreement with Lazio. If they and Di Marzio are saying it, it's not just rehashed news. Something has come up. Reputable sites like these don't make up that a player has agreed to join a team. They will look foolish if they make stuff up.

The Mickey Mouse Calciomercato report rumors. Di Marzio and Sky Sports fact check and have insiders. Rubin wouldn't know Sardar's thoughts and intentions. Maybe they think he's happy, but he's on his way out.

Can still see Rubin getting butt hurt and refusing to sell him.

Comment

If this transfer goes through, I believe Azmoun signed with Rubin to ensure that this sort of a transfer fee goes towards Berdyevs plans. Obviously this did not seem like a normal transfer Fromm Rostov to Rubin. Rostov made posts thanking all the players that have left except for Azmoun even though he's been the star player and basically saved them from relegation a few seasons ago. Rubin were able to get Azmoun from Rostov for cheap after all this legal drama BS

Comment

So all clubs sardar has played for in age 12-23will receive money, its 5% of transfer fee. Thats a lot of money for smaller clubs in iran

Comment

lazio need this move. I doubt they will lose sardar over 2-3 million haggling. They can probably even pay in installments. The reality is their other targets ( Caicedo, Falcinelli) are nowhere near sardar's current level, and planets away from his potential. Sansone is much more of a winger. They really need a player of his level with the loss of keita ( who scored many goals) to partner immobile, and to appease the fans. My only concern currently with a potential move is sardar's fitness, which according to berdyev isnt at the required level to start. Hopefully he is training hard amidst negotiations to be in top shape to immediately integrate with any team he joins, or even to be fit enough to start for kazan.

Lets hope it happens. For now i am still leaning towards to sardar staying but I wish to be proven wrong ... Do it Sardar !

Comment

Azmoun shouldn't have joined Rubin in first place. Rostov would certainly have accepted the offer already. Bad decision might haunt him...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              Azmoun shouldn't have joined Rubin in first place. Rostov would certainly have accepted the offer already. Bad decision might haunt him...
              I think he had a buy-back clause in his contract.

If that is not the case, I will question Sardar's decision making.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                I think he had a buy-back clause in his contract.

If that is not the case, I will question Sardar's decision making.
                No buyback clause. He decided to transfer. They went to court over his rights, doubt Rostov would agree to a buyback clause. Logically, wouldn't Rubin have bought him when the court case was decided a long time ago? Why would they just buy him now if there was a buyback clause? There wasn't any such thing. Sardar chose Rubin.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                  I believe Sardar & his dad when they've said time & again that they have full trust in Berdiyev's decisions concerning Sardars football future...!
                  They Only agreed to transfer & sign a multi-year (3-5?) years contract with Rubin per advice of Berdiyev & probably with a mutual understanding that he will be allowed to leave Rubin at latest by next year after WC, if they agreed personal terms with a desirable alternate team from a more reputable league..! There probably is a provision in his new contract with Rubin to such or similar effects. ..!?
                  It sounds like Sardar & his dad have already agreed personal terms with a Lazio move, so now it's as reported is up to KuRubin to reach term$ with Lazio on the transfer fee for the move to finally materialize.
                  I doubt KuRubin would let him leave now @ current 15mil +3 offer...,.?, I think it wI'll take a min of 18 mil +2 in bonuses(if not the full $20 mil asking price) before they reach agreement...! Otherwise KuRubin would much rather use him this year & take their chances on entertaining a likely higher offers for his services after WC, when he is likely to be @ peak of his market value.

Lazio are likely to get upwards of 20-25 mil easily for shipping off an obviously uncommitted, want-away Keita on his last year of contract, so they shouldn't play too much low-ball games with the stiff-negotiating Russian counterparts.

Comment

Azmoun will join lazio, it is just a matter of time.
                    If azmoun agreed with them, kazan wont retain it. They just play hard to negociate the highest fee possible.
                    Lazio is sticking to azmoun since a month ago, They will be a deal at the end

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                      No buyback clause. He decided to transfer. They went to court over his rights, doubt Rostov would agree to a buyback clause. Logically, wouldn't Rubin have bought him when the court case was decided a long time ago? Why would they just buy him now if there was a buyback clause? There wasn't any such thing. Sardar chose Rubin.
                      Yup
                      I also remember reading somewhere that Rubin actually paid somewhere in region of 10-11mil to Rostov in order to bring him back to Rubin recently on the supposed current (3-5 year ) contract, Knowing full well they can sell him for double or more of that figure ..! Hence more reasons why Rubin won't be very negotiable on their $20 mil current asking price for sardar's transfer fee..!
                      Off course, some may question why would Rostov sell him to Rubin for 10 mil when they could get 15mil or more from Lazio or other interested clubs . ..!? The answer again goes back to the bizarrely tight relationship of Sardar & his Turkman coach Berdiyev ..! The Berdman is primarily the reason he moved to Rostov on loan from Rubin in the first place & again the main reason he made his loan into The 2year contract that ends officially next year before WC.
                      I gather Sardar & Berdiyev forced Rostov into the sell back to Rubin, threatening otherwise not to agree to a more lucrative transfer to any other team of Rostov's choosing & instead opt to stay put & become a free agent pre WC. ..! Something a brokeasss Rostov definitely couldn't afford to let happen.

Comment

Everyone all quoting sky sport:

https://www.laziochannel.it/calciome...-lazio-azmoun/

Sky Sport: "Lazio found the deal with Azmoun. This is with Rubin "

Lazio is ready to score a big shot in the attack. With the almost probable assignment of Keita, Tare and Lotito put their eyes on Azmoun. The Iranian is playing in Rubin. Here are the latest news

There is agreement with AZMOUN

According to Manuele Baiocchini of Sky Sport, for the young striker class '95, Lazio would formulate a bid of 15 million euros, including bonuses. Rubin Kazan's request for the player is, however, 20 million, with an agreement that could be found at 18 million euros. But there is already agreement with the father of the attacker. This makes good hope for Lazio leaders. Azmoun stepping in.

Comment

How much of these 18 million euro belongs to Sardar?

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                            How much of these 18 million euro belongs to Sardar?
                            None, transfer fees don't go to the player, they go to the selling team. Players get a salary from the buying club.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                              None, transfer fees don't go to the player, they go to the selling team. Players get a salary from the buying club.
                              It is not fair. How much is the salary?
                              Any way I have always said sardar belongs to Italian or Spanish league. No England.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                                It is not fair. How much is the salary?
                                Any way I have always said sardar belongs to Italian or Spanish league. No England.
                                Salary is not known, but there was some speculation Sardar is receiving 3 million at Rubin. Not 100% confirmed though. I don't know how much Lazio would give, but I doubt it would be that high. Still, taking 1 million a year at a team like Lazio could lead to 15 million salary. Taking less to make more down the line is why Iranians are short sighted. Many will take 3 million today over 20 million in 5 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X