X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Meh...he could do better than Celtic.
    Sad dar sad. Hatta Everton ham zire Sam Allardyce baraye Sardar hich khob nist baraye pishraftesh.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Let him go to Celtic first, then we can say he can do better or not. He still does not want to let go of the Russian league.
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

if i was sardar i would go wolves or leicster, wolves he would start every week in epl and 1 good year he can upgrade fast, and leicster with vardy and mahrez, they can do very well also

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          if i was sardar i would go wolves or leicster, wolves he would start every week in epl and 1 good year he can upgrade fast, and leicster with vardy and mahrez, they can do very well also
          Well Lazio would honestly still remain his best choice.. Wolves would be awesome too!

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
            Let him go to Celtic first, then we can say he can do better or not. He still does not want to let go of the Russian league.
            Rubin Kazan > Celtic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Celtic are not that much better than Rubin Kazan imo. I would def rather have him go to EPL.
              Lazio, Everton, and Leicester are the best choices.
              Wolves are not bad either. I think they will surprise some people next year in EPL

Comment

Celtic would be a step down from Rubin they play in a weak league...wolves and Everton are both great. Honestly wolves would probably be the best because they’ll be in the prem and he will be their #1 choice most likely. I would much rather see him in Lazio if they are still after him though.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Celtic would be a step down from Rubin they play in a weak league...wolves and Everton are both great. Honestly wolves would probably be the best because they’ll be in the prem and he will be their #1 choice most likely. I would much rather see him in Lazio if they are still after him though.
                  I think his #1 choice should be Everton followed by Lazio if he does get an offer from them! Those are relatively strong teams in great leagues! I don't know if Wolves are a good idea as they are going to be in a significantly stronger league next year and who knows how they will end up doing. Also they don't have the biggest budget with a small fan capacity (32 000 fans in the stadium) which in general equates to lower revenue and hence less money to buy better players in the future!

1.Everton
                  2.Lazio
                  3.Wolves
                  4.Celtic

Ah also I think one of the owners of Everton is Persian as well. Not that it makes a difference but still!

Comment

Number 1 priority should be Wolves

-Newly promoted team (Playing opportunities)
                    -Chinese sugar daddies that are willing to invest and actually have a legit growth plan
                    -Good Manager that plays attractive football
                    -Surrounded by already good players (Ruben Neves FFS)
                    -Links with Jorge Mendes (Build connections)

Everton is a no go tbh. They are a joke club run by a joke manager and management.

Comment

Sardar in dubai with arash just hanging. This guy gets suspended just to get vacatio

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        Number 1 priority should be Wolves

-Newly promoted team (Playing opportunities)
                        -Chinese sugar daddies that are willing to invest and actually have a legit growth plan
                        -Good Manager that plays attractive football
                        -Surrounded by already good players (Ruben Neves FFS)
                        -Links with Jorge Mendes (Build connections)

Everton is a no go tbh. They are a joke club run by a joke manager and management.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                          Sardar in dubai with arash just hanging. This guy gets suspended just to get vacatio
                          What he get suspended for? I thought he got yellows back to back games but I couldn't confirm.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                            What he get suspended for? I thought he got yellows back to back games but I couldn't confirm.
                            I think image is from before.

Comment

Looks like Wolves have some rich Chinese owners and mean business there are rumors of them also trying to buy Andre Silva from Milan for 34 millions pounds, and Brazil international Anderson Talisca for 18 million pounds. Considering they will be splashing some big money this summer this might not be a bad place for Azmoun to go! They are also close to breaking the Championship record for most points in a season..

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/04/23...-links-distin/

Comment

Yup, I agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X