Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now for "Rubin" there is no tournament motivation. Who else from the young will you trust, maybe, release from the first minutes?

- Konovalov, Shekari will be given an opportunity. Goldobin looks good in the training process. While there is an opportunity, we will give game practice.

Also said that shekari played with hesitancy which is normal at first. Said he saw the same thing in azmoun when he was coming through.

Comment

Can someone translate for me what Sardar commented on this post?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        Can someone translate for me what Sardar commented on this post?

Thanks.
        Dadash jaaaaaaan, hamashun bi-gheiratan, bayad injor zanan ro namus khodshun bebinan. walli ku gheirat wa sharaf?

Comment

A lot of news agencies saying that Celtic have again picked up interest in Azmoun. But there is still competition from leicester, wolves, and everton.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
            A lot of news agencies saying that Celtic have again picked up interest in Azmoun. But there is still competition from leicester, wolves, and everton.
            OMG AZMOUN @ LEICESTER VAAAAAAAYY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
              OMG AZMOUN @ LEICESTER VAAAAAAAYY!!!
              Wolves or Leicester would be crazyyyyyy I would love it

Comment

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/04/22...-wolves-radar/

Comment

good that interest is still there. Im sure if hes scores a couple more goals and scores a couple in WC it will ramp back up. Lazio is still top option.

Comment

I hope Jahanbakhsh goes to a big club! That might affect Azmoun, not to be satisfied with a normal club after leaving Russia.

Comment

If Sardar doesn't leave this summer then he can stay put in Russia forever like a khale zanak.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                        Does anyone know what the original source of the rumour is?

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
                          Does anyone know what the original source of the rumour is?
                          Beydev himself said it in a recent interview you can find a few pages back
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Could Celtic smash transfer record and beat Wolves to Sardar Azmoun?

Comment

Meh...he could do better than Celtic.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                Meh...he could do better than Celtic.
                                Much better imo

Comment

Working...
                                X