This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    Azmoun has been shitting on ARJ for a very long time as far as performances for TM are concerned.
    Last few games, ARJ has been excellent for TM as well.

Why does everything have to be competitive? Both are excellent and both represent Iran amazingly.

Comment

Agreed, that wasn't meant to criticise ARJ, I'm just tired of seeing people criticise Azmoun and fail to give him credit.

Comment

No Sardar on team roster today. Shekari on bench.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Easy game today and he could have added a brace to his goal tally. What a silly yellow card he received last week.

Comment

Injured or agreement with Rostov?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              Injured or agreement with Rostov?
              Got a yellow card last time, so he is suspended for this match.

Comment

shekari is in with 15 left

link :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSfgK_8B5ms

Comment

Good, let Sardar rest, who cares about Rubin?

Comment

Shaekari just missed a one to one

Comment

keeper saved his one v one. Should have chipped it.

Comment

Keeper came out well to make it a difficult chance from a tight angle. He's been very lively, physically he looks in great shape and has a real nice first touch. Very promising signs.

Comment

Looks disappointed in himself at FT for missing the chance but I liked his performance. Get this kid's name in the thread title, he's a senior player now.

Comment

1-1 game over. Shekari ended up playing almost 20 minutes. Very physical match but after his first five minutes where he kept getting his ass beat and giving the ball away, he settled in to the match. Had a good run for the 1v1 that the keeper did well to save, and had a great pass over the top to karadeniz. But if you compare shekari to the rostov defenders you realize just how fucking physical RPL is. They were tanks compared to him. If an attacking midfielder can succeed in this league at a young age ( A technical, smaller player), then they really have potential to be a star. Guys like Arshavin, Zinchenko, Golovin were/are top players. The last two are really destined for big things and started in similar level to shekari. If he can deal with the nare khar's of RPL, and with the long ball physical style, still show his technical abilities, he will be a great asset to TM.

Comment

Glad that shekari is getting minutes.

He will definitely toughen up because ATM I think physically he’s somewhat of a lightweight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                Glad that shekari is getting minutes.

He will definitely toughen up because ATM I think physically he’s somewhat of a lightweight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Berydev said the same thing in his interview. The physicality will really help him out.

Comment

Working...
                                X