X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    Imagine Berdeyev as the next TM manager
    I would personally lobby NATO to conduct multilateral air-strikes on IFF headquarter.

Comment

If this guy had half of Kia, Hashemian, Daei's professionalism and determination he would have been a world level star already! In level of talent i can't recall any forward as talented as him in last 30-35 years in TM level.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        If this guy had half of Kia, Hashemian, Daei's professionalism and determination he would have been a world level star already! In level of talent i can't recall any forward as talented as him in last 30-35 years in TM level.
        Exactly. Many people did not rate Hashemian highly - but this guy was one of the best Bundesliga scorers for a few years and one of the top reasons we made 2006 World Cup!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          I would personally lobby NATO to conduct multilateral air-strikes on IFF headquarter.

I would join...

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Exactly. Many people did not rate Hashemian highly - but this guy was one of the best Bundesliga scorers for a few years!

He is honestly much more talented than a guy such as Immobile who is a top scorer in Italian League, his two biggest weaknesses are 1)Fitness 2) Lack of confidence or as his coach said handling the pressure.

Comment

He is honestly much more talented than a guy such as Immobile who is a top scorer in Italian League, his two biggest weaknesses are 1)Fitness 2) Lack of confidence or as his coach said handling the pressure.
              His talent is unreal.

As Berydev said, he has EQ (Emotional Intelligence) issues that seems to be being resolved right now - according to Baba Berdy.

Comment

Lol wouldn't be surprised if Azmoun has a clause in his contract forcing his next club to pay Berdyev a couple of million too for him to leave Rubin..

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
                  I’d rather have Azmoun hangin out with rappers than Taremi rimjobin molahs

Your comparison and logic was false to begin with!

We were not talking about Taremi were we?

Perhaps next time use your entire brain before responding?

Thank you
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post
                    Your comparison and logic was false to begin with!

We were not talking about Taremi were we?

Perhaps next time use your entire brain before responding?

Thank you
                    Bro, you’ve been way too harsh lately with your comments. Just agree to disagree. Don’t attack people personally! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2017-2018

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                      Bro, you’ve been way too harsh lately with your comments. Just agree to disagree. Don’t attack people personally! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Loooool clearly you dont get dark humor

This was one of them[emoji115]
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

So it’s confirmed azmoun cannot play the next game due to yellow cards or no?

Comment

If only Azmoun was as mature and as disciplined as Ali Jahanbakhsh, he would already be miles ahead by now. I think it’s the immaturity that is holding him back. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing as everyone is different with different objectives in mind. But there’s no doubt he is a gifted player with a lot of potential. My opinion is he just needs to put more focus on his game because everything is not said and done. He still has a long way to go.

I swear whenever I see Alireza Jahanbakhsh I always think of Sardar Azmoun and how much better he would be if he takes it as seriously as Alireza. Don’t get me wrong though, I’m proud of his progress in the last few weeks.

Comment

^And if Jahanbakhsh had Azmouns talents he would have been miles ahead. Everybody is different and has its own set of skills. There is only a few people that combine hard work, mentality and skills and mostly they turn out to be the greatest in the world, like Ronaldo.

BTW except of the occasional social media posts and his tendency to follow Berdie (maybe because of contract), how do we know he's not working hard to get better and takes his job seriously? His stamina seems to be improved and he seems physically stronger now, so I bet he's working on his shortcomings.

Comment

jahanbakhsh>Azmoun in every category... not sure what you mean by if he had Azmoun's talent he would be miles ahead.
                              sigpic

Comment

Azmoun has been shitting on ARJ for a very long time as far as performances for TM are concerned.

Comment

Working...
                                X