X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2017-2018

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    I don't even know what you are talking about dude. Did I even praise Dejagah?

Don’t pretend you don’t know what I am talking about, you were the first that came out cheering Dejagah is looking great in that Nottingham forest jersey, look where he ended up

Do your country a favor, go and look at Ronaldo and Isco’s posters all day, you have 2 months to do your work

I am joking btw (not)
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2017-2018

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
      It’s just a bit of a joke about you being a bad omen.

Just laugh it off. It’s nothing personal[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Loooooool I am sure he is feeling guilty, otherwise he would’nt be like o when-where -I don’t know what you mean

I heard he lists “cutting glass with my eyes” as his hobby in his resume

Comment

Everyone is getting too excited for nothing.

Can I remind you of the fact that all goals Sardar scored so far are against the number 15 of the league SKA Khabarovsk (relegation side), and Amkar Perm (just above the relegation zone)?

It is self-evident that he scores against these crappy sides. For gods sake, he is considered our hugest talent. He should have been playing his 2nd Champions League season by now.

Wake me up when he scores against a good Zenit side, CSKA or Spartak Moscow.

Comment

Azmun is feeling hyped, I have no doubt he will score couple of goals for us at the world cup

He is deadly on the air

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

Can I remind you of the fact that all goals Sardar scored so far are against the number 15 of the league SKA Khabarovsk (relegation side), and Amkar Perm (just above the relegation zone)?

It is self-evident that he scores against these crappy sides. For gods sake, he is considered our hugest talent. He should have been playing his 2nd Champions League season by now.

the same amkar just beat 1st place lokomotiv moscow away from home last week. I agree we need to see him do it vs a big team (Krasnodar is the only one left on their schedule), but his goals were no tap ins. The second one from last week, and this weeks second were both very difficult finishes, regardless of opposition .

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              the same amkar just beat 1st place lokomotiv moscow away from home last week. I agree we need to see him do it vs a big team (Krasnodar is the only one left on their schedule), but his goals were no tap ins. The second one from last week, and this weeks second were both very difficult finishes, regardless of opposition .
              His last four goals - including the one Popov stole from him - were all exceptional and fantastic. All Zlatanesque. Even this week's first goal, most players, including strikers, sky that ball out in such tight angles.

BTW - Popov was not even in the squad this week

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                His last four goals - including the one Popov stole from him - were all exceptional and fantastic. All Zlatanesque. Even this week's first goal, most players, including strikers, sky that ball out in such tight angles.

BTW - Popov was not even in the squad this week
                popov started alongside azmoun yesterday lol

Comment

The same Azmoun couldn't score against the same teams in the first part of the season. So he has definitely improved both mentally and physically. Besides he is getting much better service from his team mates particularly Noboa, whose return has made a difference to Kazan's performances.

On international level, Azmoun is our best striker at present (regardless of his club performances) and he has shown it time after time.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    popov started alongside azmoun yesterday lol
                    My bad - misread it.

Comment

If he manages a few more goals, his stats for the season will be saved.

He’s got 4 goals and 5 assists

If he ends up with 7/8 goals he will be fine.

Hopefully he has learned his lesson and moves to a different league.

It’s weird to me how different he is in the spring each year, shocking, really.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

Ok, but you can’t support him next season when he scores 20+ goals a season at Lazio.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                          Ok, but you can’t support him next season when he scores 20+ goals a season at Lazio.
                          Let's see if he actually moves out of Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            If he manages a few more goals, his stats for the season will be saved.

He’s got 4 goals and 5 assists

If he ends up with 7/8 goals he will be fine.

Hopefully he has learned his lesson and moves to a different league.

It’s weird to me how different he is in the spring each year, shocking, really.

Agree but unfortunately there is only 4 games left of the season.

Comment

The Sardar Azmoun situation
                              Did the Azmoun story sour your relationship with the club and its upper management?
                              I don’t think so. The information about his contract was not clearly presented to the management. He had a $2.5 million release clause in his contract, and any club that matched this price could sign the player if he was willing. So, Rostov sent an official enquiry, offering $2.5 million. Rubin didn’t react, and after 30 days, the player could just leave the club. So, Azmoun essentially left Rubin on a free transfer. This was a question of decency: all documents were present, but the information wasn’t presented in a clear way. There was no sense to sue Rostov.

How long is Azmoun’s current contract with Rubin?

We signed him for free, for three years. There’s no release clause. He asked not to set an elaborate asking price. He trusts us.

What is his potential?

His big weakness is that he doesn’t handle outside pressure very well. There was huge, crazy interest in him: all the clubs called us and his father. Top clubs at that: Arsenal, Celtic. Everton’s Iranian owner contacted me and tried to reach a transfer agreement. Azmoun has millions of fans, incredible amounts of attention – and he couldn’t handle it. He came to Rubin as a star, after a good season, and his head was in the clouds. I’m grateful to God that he tested him in such way. If he hadn’t scored a single goal, it would’ve been even better for him. I told him that Allah was punishing him for getting carried away with fame: “You’ll have a lot of chances, but you’ll never score.” He tempted the fate in Rostov where he had just two or three chances, but scored consistently, his conversion rate was crazy. But luck means very much for a forward. As a result, Serdar lost his place both in the club and in the national team, then he got injured. This unprofessionalism was the cause of his difficult season. Only in the game against Lokomotiv I saw the Azmoun we really needed.

Will this period strengthen him?

Periods like this are necessary. I’m glad he went through it.

The club signed another Iranian this summer, [Reza] Shekari. Is his potential as good as Azmoun?

His potential is very high. He was on trial in Rostov for us. But he’s still in his formative years as a player, his fitness isn’t perfect, sometimes he strains his muscles. He’s getting stronger gradually. He was in the list of best young players complied by The Guardian. But we scouted him back when we were in Rostov, he trained with us in one of our training campa.

Is the Iranian market beyond the Europeans’ comprehension?

They simply don’t know it. This market is limitless.

Was it discovered by Dmitry Samarenkin?

You’re talking about Alireza Haghigi? We did know about him before, but Rubin signed him [in 2012] without asking us. He was weaker than our current players. It was just a marketing ploy. But the guy lost valuable time here, lost his place in the national team, went on loans. He could’ve grown into a good goalkeeper.

What are you expecting from Azmoun in the future?

I think he’s going to prove himself at the World Cup. In the future, he can realise his potential at a top club. I don’t doubt that because I know the forwards playing at top clubs, and I know his abilities, so I know what I say is true. It’s very hard to win an aerial duel against him and he’s also very quick. Both Azmoun and Kanunnikov are victims of our lack of creative players in midfield. When we review our tacticss, I show the team how many times Kanunnikov and Azmoun get into good positions to go one on one with the keeper. In one game, I counted four such moments for Kanunnikov and two for Azmoun, but they didn’t receive a single pass. And they have learned a lot. Especially Kanunnikov – he didn’t understand before how to receive the ball while half-turned, for example. It’s also not exactly his position, he’s more comfortable on the wing. But he did learn and changed his game. I think that our changes in training will help our midfielders to see the forwards and give them accurate through balls. We’re working a lot on that.

https://twitter.com/RusFootballNews/...19097189744645

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                                The Sardar Azmoun situation
                                Did the Azmoun story sour your relationship with the club and its upper management?
                                I don’t think so. The information about his contract was not clearly presented to the management. He had a $2.5 million release clause in his contract, and any club that matched this price could sign the player if he was willing. So, Rostov sent an official enquiry, offering $2.5 million. Rubin didn’t react, and after 30 days, the player could just leave the club. So, Azmoun essentially left Rubin on a free transfer. This was a question of decency: all documents were present, but the information wasn’t presented in a clear way. There was no sense to sue Rostov.

How long is Azmoun’s current contract with Rubin?

We signed him for free, for three years. There’s no release clause. He asked not to set an elaborate asking price. He trusts us.

What is his potential?

His big weakness is that he doesn’t handle outside pressure very well. There was huge, crazy interest in him: all the clubs called us and his father. Top clubs at that: Arsenal, Celtic. Everton’s Iranian owner contacted me and tried to reach a transfer agreement. Azmoun has millions of fans, incredible amounts of attention – and he couldn’t handle it. He came to Rubin as a star, after a good season, and his head was in the clouds. I’m grateful to God that he tested him in such way. If he hadn’t scored a single goal, it would’ve been even better for him. I told him that Allah was punishing him for getting carried away with fame: “You’ll have a lot of chances, but you’ll never score.” He tempted the fate in Rostov where he had just two or three chances, but scored consistently, his conversion rate was crazy. But luck means very much for a forward. As a result, Serdar lost his place both in the club and in the national team, then he got injured. This unprofessionalism was the cause of his difficult season. Only in the game against Lokomotiv I saw the Azmoun we really needed.

Will this period strengthen him?

Periods like this are necessary. I’m glad he went through it.

The club signed another Iranian this summer, [Reza] Shekari. Is his potential as good as Azmoun?

His potential is very high. He was on trial in Rostov for us. But he’s still in his formative years as a player, his fitness isn’t perfect, sometimes he strains his muscles. He’s getting stronger gradually. He was in the list of best young players complied by The Guardian. But we scouted him back when we were in Rostov, he trained with us in one of our training campa.

Is the Iranian market beyond the Europeans’ comprehension?

They simply don’t know it. This market is limitless.

Was it discovered by Dmitry Samarenkin?

You’re talking about Alireza Haghigi? We did know about him before, but Rubin signed him [in 2012] without asking us. He was weaker than our current players. It was just a marketing ploy. But the guy lost valuable time here, lost his place in the national team, went on loans. He could’ve grown into a good goalkeeper.

What are you expecting from Azmoun in the future?

I think he’s going to prove himself at the World Cup. In the future, he can realise his potential at a top club. I don’t doubt that because I know the forwards playing at top clubs, and I know his abilities, so I know what I say is true. It’s very hard to win an aerial duel against him and he’s also very quick. Both Azmoun and Kanunnikov are victims of our lack of creative players in midfield. When we review our tacticss, I show the team how many times Kanunnikov and Azmoun get into good positions to go one on one with the keeper. In one game, I counted four such moments for Kanunnikov and two for Azmoun, but they didn’t receive a single pass. And they have learned a lot. Especially Kanunnikov – he didn’t understand before how to receive the ball while half-turned, for example. It’s also not exactly his position, he’s more comfortable on the wing. But he did learn and changed his game. I think that our changes in training will help our midfielders to see the forwards and give them accurate through balls. We’re working a lot on that.

https://twitter.com/RusFootballNews/...19097189744645
                                Well at least he acknowledges that the midfield has been shit in terms of providing proper service to Sardar

Comment

Working...
                                X