Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this actually goes through I will buy all versions of his jersey. Home, away, third, whatever 😂

Comment

You know what, we didn't have as much drama qualifying for the WC this year, so guess what, Azmoun is providing the drama to fill the hole left from dramatic WCQ campaigns. Thanks Azmoun!

Comment

If Azmoun goes to Lazio, I will personally buy him the finest prostitutes that Rome has to offer.

Comment

How credible even is this source? Still can't see it happening

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            How credible even is this source? Still can't see it happening
            Di Marzio is usually reliable for Italian transfer news. Still good for other leagues, but less reliable.

As I said before, I 100% believe that Sardar is highly sought after by Lazio. The problem is that Rubin doesn't care to sell him at the moment, so they are asking an unreasonable amount. Sardar is worth 10-15 million in a fair market value. Asking 20 million will put a stop to the deal. I'm not confident in the deal happening, because as I've heard in the past, Russian teams are not negotiators. They set a price and don't budge. I don't think they'll accept 15 million. So, although there is a possibility, the numbers don't add up.

Comment

I think it is going to happen the rumors where going on for a while and Kazan can use the 18 million and is a good move by azmoun if he goes to Italy I will buy his jersey

Comment

Lazio's president (Claudio Lotito) is a very shrewd negotiator. I think there is no question of their willingness in this transaction. Everything will hinge on Rubin/Berdyev's side; are they really willing to sell, has the fee actually been agreed, or will they drag their heels for the full £20m?

Even if the offer is genuine and is accepted, there are a couple of other factors affecting this transfer:

1) We've known for a few weeks that Lazio need to sell Keita Baldé to finance the purchase of Azmoun. Lazio confirm there are offers but nothing has been agreed. They've wanted to sell him for over a year due to his attitude problems so I don't doubt that if they have an agreement for Azmoun they wont push Baldé's transfer.

2) Given that Azmoun is a non-EU player, they are over the quota and need to transfer one of the following out of favour non EU players; Maurício, Perea or Djordjevic. It's looking like Djordjevic is the most likely. I'm seeing him recently linked with Genoa via a couple of sources.

Comment

All my sources say the story is rubbish, Azmoun happy to stay at Rubin.

Just Italian media regurgitating a story for clicks at this point.

Comment

^ That's what I thought. The kid will not let go of Berdyev that easily

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post

who are your sources?

Comment

Di Marzio doesn't BS, hes pretty credible. The other sites i agree are mostly bullshit but Di Marzio wouldn't jeopardize his reputation over a small time player like Azmoun, only to get it wrong later. He might risk that for a mega star but not him.

Comment

Azmoun hit 2m followers on Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            Di Marzio doesn't BS, hes pretty credible. The other sites i agree are mostly bullshit but Di Marzio wouldn't jeopardize his reputation over a small time player like Azmoun, only to get it wrong later. He might risk that for a mega star but not him.
                            who is di marzio?

Comment

provide source and i will believe you, sky italia wont BS, plus this has been in the news for a while, he has proven him self against bayern, atletico,manu, so why shouldnt lazio pay the money for him, sardar can head, can shot and can score, plus italy is good for him, with strong defense he will become stronger

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                                who is di marzio?
                                He is a famous Italian football commentator who has his own transfer news website. He is often correct about Italian transfer news, and is the first to break it. He has been incorrect, but he does not make up news, as our member Rubin Kazan U.K. is suggesting.

I think Rubin's terrible start to the season may push a sale. They see that they are not contenders to win the league. Probably finishing near the middle again. Sardar won't make much of a difference for them. Sardar is probably seeing this too. I doubt he is "happy" with the bad results thus far. I can see him and his dad finally realizing what we've all been saying and trying to get out of Rubin.

I 100% trust Di Marzio on transfer news over Kazan sources. Di Marzio wouldn't bring up old news. Something is afoot, a new offer. Hopefully Rubin realizes that Sardar for them means the difference between 8th place and 12th place this year. Doesn't matter, take the money and rebuild next year. This team isn't on the level of the top teams, and I'm sorry to say all these as I know our member is a massive fan. It is the truth, though. The team is average, even with Azmoun on the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X