Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately Sardar’s career is heavily influenced by his father and Berdiev and I am not sure if either of them have a logical vision about his career progression. Last year he was the best player in the Russian league and was on a platter for big European clubs, but they obstructed his transfer. This season he is used as a sub in a team who don’t give him any service. I’m puzzled how this could have possibly helped him.
    I just hope at some point he wakes up(hopefully not too late) and takes his fate in his own hands. It is a shame for probably our biggest talent to go down the drain due to stupid decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
      Comparing this Azmoun to the Azmoun from TM, I think we can safely conclude his poor form is due to Berydev and his anti-football tactics.
      I agree. He’s not the right fit for RK. If Papa Berdy was smart he’d at least try and use him as he did when he was with Rostov. It’s just not working out with Azmoun in Rubin Kazan, he needs to get the heck out of that club.

Comment

Imagine Azmoun under Inzaghi and next to Immobile on the verge of reaching Euroleague semis...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Sardar with an assist to draw Akhmat and Rubin at 1-1 49th minute

Comment

Milad with a yellow.

Milad has been incredible this game.

Comment

Sardar goaaaal fuck yeaaaah

Comment

Sardar scoress!!!!

Great leap and header!

Comment

<—— Is watching Mersyside Derby.

I feel like I should be watching this :/

Comment

He scored again!!!!!!

What a great goal!

Comment

Fucking popov stole the goal of azmoun

Comment

Man his teammate fcked him over and almost also ruined a 100% goal. He got the goal on his name btw, not Azmoun.

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
                          Fucking popov stole the goal of azmoun
                          No he didn't! The goal was registered on Azmoun!

Comment

Wow!! they are officially giving that goal to his teammate!

What a selfish move by his teammate to tap in the goal that Azmoun scored.

Either way, it's an assist by him but he created that entire goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Wow!! they are officially giving that goal to his teammate!
                              What a selfish move by his teammate to tap in the goal that Azmoun scored.
                              Either way, it's an assist by him but he created that entire goal.
                              No, they yelled Azmoun's name in the stadium! I think the goal was given to him.

Comment

Yh guys finaly the goal is counted for azmoun fuckingggg yeaaaaaah 2goal and 1assist

Comment

Working...
                                X