This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    What does it say? Can't access the link here from Canada.
    Google translate:

CALCIOMERCATO LAZIO: AGREEMENT WITH AZMOUN AND OFFER OF 15M AT RUBIN KAZAN

Lazio does not miss the track that leads to Iranian striker Serdar Azmoun: there is agreement with the player, not with their club.

Waiting for Keita Balde Diao's future, Lazio does not want to be found unprepared and is already looking for Senegalese's likely substitute for the market. As already reported in the day today in the viewfinder there is the Italian of Villarreal Nicola Sansone .
    Regardless of Keita, Tare is still working to provide Inzaghi with another element. The name in the first row, according to Sky Sport, is always that of the Radian of Rubin Kazan Serdar Azmoun .

Edited (missed this part):

The economic agreement was found with the player, not with the Russian club. At this time the gap between demand (15 million) and offer (20 million) is 5 million. There is confidence in the possibility of closing the deal around 18 million.
    Felipe Caicedo's profile continues to be monitored, for which Espanyol claims about 5 million euros.

Comment

Lazio does not miss the track that leads to Iranian striker Serdar Azmoun: there is agreement with the player, not with the club.
      Waiting for Keita Balde Diao's future, Lazio does not want to be unprepared and is already looking for Senegalese's likely substitute for the market. As already reported in the day today in the viewfinder there is the Italian of Villarreal Nicola Sansone.
      Regardless of Keita, Tare is still working to provide Inzaghi with another element. The name in the first row, according to Sky Sport, is always that of the Radian of Rubin Kazan Serdar Azmoun.

The economic agreement was found with the player, not with the Russian club. At this time the gap between demand (15 million) and offer (20 million) is 5 million. There is confidence in the possibility of closing the deal around 18 million.

Comment

I swear to god if this is another bs rumor I'm going to Kazan.

Comment

Rubin Kazan would be the dumbest fucking team on planet earth if they dont let him go... 18 million for a guy with the potential of Fernando Torres, but currently playing like an out of form RPL benchwarmer.

Comment

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/calci...anda-e-offerta

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Calciomercato | Lazio, insists on Sardar Azmoun: the latest

Lazio is pushing a lot for Sardar Azmoun. As harvested by Manuele Baiocchini of Sky Sport, for the young class 1995 the offer of the Biancocelesti came to 15 million euros, including bonuses. Rubin Kazan's request for the Iranian player is, however, 20 million, with an agreement that could be found at 18 million euros. At home Lazio there is confidence, given the agreement already found with the father of the attacker. Ninety-one appearances and 24 goals in the Russian championship, with six appearances in the Champions League for Rubin Kazan's two-year-old, a youthful reinforcement for Simone Inzaghi's attack.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/calci...anda-e-offerta

Comment

ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!! MY PREDICTION WORKEDDDDDDDD

Comment

This whole thing is warming up again? What a drama but biggest respect to Inzaghi and Lazio not giving up. I already feel alot of sympathy for the club. My respect to Lazio!

Comment

A move to Lazio would give him the motivation he needs to get back to his old form!

When playing with and against stars, he's gonna have to double up his work rate to show himself.

Comment

I rather see him play 10 minutes in Lazio than 60-70 minutes in Kazan. Even if he warms the bench or play very little in Lazio i am pretty confident he will starts at WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        I rather see him play 10 minutes in Lazio than 60-70 minutes in Kazan. Even if he warms the bench or play very little in Lazio i am pretty confident he will starts at WC.
                        me too but with the persistency that lazio is showing and the high fee they're offering, I'm sure they plan on making him a key piece in their team. He'd probably make bench appearances at first until he gets acclimated. Then he'd be a permanent starter

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Absolutely!

Even if he sits on the bench, the training he gets with the stars of Lazio in that world class environment is not even comparable with what he'd get when playing at papa Berdieyv's Rubin Kazan.

Comment

Lazio is not the type of club that will spend 20 million and have a player sit on the bench. IF (and that's a big IF) this happens, at that price they expect him to come in, start and impact fairly soon.

Comment

Lazio and Inzaghi must really believe in this kid...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!! MY PREDICTION WORKEDDDDDDDD
                                Lottery numbers?

Comment

Working...
                                X