X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's injured...

Comment

^wtf, in training or last game somehow..?

Comment

well 65min in and its yet another dull 0-0 draw in this game...!!
        watching Rubin play is like watching the fking paint dry out..!!
        take away their fluke 6-0 win vs Anji early on in the season, Rubin has scored All of 15 goals in 21 league games this season..!! I dont care if put Mbappe or whoever the fk you can name in this team this season, i can guarantee they would also struggle to get on the scorer sheet regularly in this cluster fk of a team in such a highly defensive and physical league with frequent shitt weather and playing conditions, mostly sole-less, empty stadiums to boot...!
        and to think that, from my limited viewing so far, Rubin offensive scheme seems actually vastly improved compared to 1st half of the season..! whatever that means...!!?

@ least its a bit encouraging to see Shekari making the bench 2nd game in a row..!! but i dont see him coming off the bench being likely the backup for the solid and durable Noboa..!

Comment

they took the lead.

Comment

game over. 1-0 rubin. None of the forwards did anything so he should slot back in next match

Comment

ok ive seen it all now

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                well 65min in and its yet another dull 0-0 draw in this game...!!
                watching Rubin play is like watching the fking paint dry out..!!
                take away their fluke 6-0 win vs Anji early on in the season, Rubin has scored All of 15 goals in 21 league games this season..!! I dont care if put Mbappe or whoever the fk you can name in this team this season, i can guarantee they would also struggle to get on the scorer sheet regularly in this cluster fk of a team in such a highly defensive and physical league with frequent shitt weather and playing conditions, mostly sole-less, empty stadiums to boot...!
                and to think that, from my limited viewing so far, Rubin offensive scheme seems actually vastly improved compared to 1st half of the season..! whatever that means...!!?

@ least its a bit encouraging to see Shekari making the bench 2nd game in a row..!! but i dont see him coming off the bench being likely the backup for the solid and durable Noboa..!
                Fedor Smolov is top scorer of this league with 12 goals.

Comment

azmoun has ruined him self by making stupid desicions
                  1. when he could have gone to england
                  2. he should have gone to LAZIO. now is world cup year and he is soo out of form, low confidence, not playing, not scoring, and when low in confidence, the result is injury. he is meantalty pissed also.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Fedor Smolov is top scorer of this league with 12 goals.
                    not really that impressive of a goal tally either with most of the season already gone and playing in a much better team (currently 2nd place)..!

Comment

I really can't stand this kid. When I look at United with all the young kids coming through (Rashford, Mctomina, Martial etc..) with the professionalism, desire, independence and work rate then I look at this bache naneh joke acting like a 16 year old teenage girl, even as a Iranian, it's really hard to like this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by amirfigo View Post
                        [ATTACH]17781[/ATTACH]
                        ok ive seen it all now
                        link doesnt work
                        what is it anyways ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                          I really can't stand this kid. When I look at United with all the young kids coming through (Rashford, Mctomina, Martial etc..) with the professionalism, desire, independence and work rate then I look at this bache naneh joke acting like a 16 year old teenage girl, even as a Iranian, it's really hard to like this guy.
                          If you believe some here he will be picked up by Lazio again regardless of anything happened this season and the fact of 1 goal in 22 games.

Comment

finally know how to upload a pic... thats too goodBildschirmfoto 2018-03-10 um 18.54.59.png

Comment

finally know how to upload a pic... thats too good[ATTACH]17783[/ATTACH]
                              Thats awesome!! Shoutout to the Russian League for having a charity game for the homeless!

Comment

finally know how to upload a pic... thats too good[ATTACH]17783[/ATTACH]
                                Doesn't this violate the FIFA rules against particular head scarves or something? C'mon, our women have to go through hell to get their headscarves approved and this fool just walks on with a beanie from home?

Comment

Working...
                                X