This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
    Not sure what he means by saying I know my body and I was not ready to face certain workloads.

That is a big red flag for me. I do not genuinely see him go to a big club.
    Yea man, i thought that was a retarded thing to say from him but didn’t want to highlight it ..!
    Hoping it was another one of those lost in translations parts but can’t help it wondering if his earlier stamina relating breathing issues are still persisting or he might have even bigger physical limitations which he has been hiding ..!??

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      Many say you have no chance of getting out of group B. What inspires you?

With Rostov, what score was made against Bayern? Nothing is impossible in football. In Rostov, we did not have much means compared to Bayern Munich and in this match, only Neuer was absent. Why did we win? If you have the mind and the heart, then you can do everything. Iran is not afraid of anything. Why could not we do it? God always rewards people who harm themselves.

^^WTf does that last line mean
      Yeah in the french interview he said that "God always reward people who work hard" and it can be Iran

Comment

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
        Not sure what he means by saying I know my body and I was not ready to face certain workloads.

That is a big red flag for me. I do not genuinely see him go to a big club.
        The translation is correct but he say that when he had offer from englang he doesnt had the required strength, which he now have, and he say that he is now ready to be on pair with these types of leagues

Comment

I guess some members didn't read the whole thing. Right after saying he knows his body and knows he wont last in EPL, he said he recently started working out a lot to gain some muscle and to fix this issue.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
            I guess some members didn't read the whole thing. Right after saying he knows his body and knows he wont last in EPL, he said he recently started working out a lot to gain some muscle and to fix this issue.
            lol yea ok. He also had supposed offers from other countries. I think he has a health condition that he and his coach know about. I do not think this was as simple as going into the gym and working out a lot!

Comment

He's nothing but a crybaby.

Comment

Rubin will sign Bukharov

So basically Rostov 2016 all over again, but stronger! No More Excuses Sardar!

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2017-2018

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                  Rubin will sign Bukharov

So basically Rostov 2016 all over again, but stronger! No More Excuses Sardar!
                  Inb4 Berdyev benches Azmoun for an old fat Bukharov just like he did against Manchester United last season.

Btw the league resumes today and Rubin is going to play a very spectacular RPL relegation thriller against Anzhi, exciting times for Sardar and Berdyev.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Inb4 Berdyev benches Azmoun for an old fat Bukharov just like he did against Manchester United last season.

Btw the league resumes today and Rubin is going to play a very spectacular RPL relegation thriller against Anzhi, exciting times for Sardar and Berdyev.
                    He’s starting for today

Comment

And Shekari on the bench

Comment

Awesome
                        Very Encouraging to see Reza on bench
                        Common Sardar ...time to tear shittt up in RPL
                        I’m very optimistic after recent acquisitions by Rubin ..!
                        Any link working on iPhone would be much appreciated boys

Comment

streams anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                            streams anyone?
                            http://live.livewidget.net/streamvid...m-4604003.html
                            maa bachehaaye iroonim
                            hamishe irooni mimoonim
                            baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                            baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Wow, poku is playing for Anzhi! He guest played for my brother's Sunday league team a few years ago in Atlanta, GA and now he's playing against Sardar...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Russian commentator saying he is the most popular player in the league! from the point of view of instagram followers

Comment

Working...
                                X