This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
    You seem to have intentionally picked the rare Ozil example to suit your argument . His current contract is outdated, and will reportedly get resigned this summer to see him earn around €16mil a year.
    (Source: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...rtedly-offered)
    If you want to use extreme examples, then Wayne Rooney scored 5 goals in 25 EPL appearances and got €17 mil for it last season. Negredo started almost every Premier League game last season and scored only 9 goals, but bagged around €6 mil for the year. (Source: https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www....-spending/amp/)
    If Sardar scores 15-18 goals in Italy,
    He will be in a similar situation as Michy Batshuayi (17 league goals in France) who earns around €5 mil a year. (Source: http://www.totalsportek.com/football...ayer-salaries/)
    So my valuation of €5-6 mil a year in the EPL is DEFINITELY POSSIBLE.
    Morata is gonna make 8,5m..
    Giroud makes 3,5m etc. Etc.

Also EPL taxes 45%, Russia 13%

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
      Morata is gonna make 8,5m..
      Giroud makes 3,5m etc. Etc.

Also EPL taxes 45%, Russia 13%
      My point stands. Sardar after 15-18 goals a season in Italy will be very hyped up, and will easily surpass a washed up player like Giroud.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        My point stands. Sardar after 15-18 goals a season in Italy will be very hyped up, and will easily surpass a washed up player like Giroud.
        giroud isnt washed up. Hes one of arsenals biggest players, most consistent goal scorers, and best mentally. He may not be fast, but he scores goals. And he is a starter for france and scores every game. not washed up.

Comment

Would love to see him play somewhere more prestigious obviously, but he's still 22. Hopefully he'll move away after the World Cup, right now he can play consistently (hopefully).
          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Interesting article on Azmoun: http://futbolgrad.com/sardar-azmoun-...-kazan-europe/

Comment

The azmounian kazmoun

Comment

benched vs Zenit ... Looks like this is his reward for following his coach everywhere he goes
                20 years old Zhemaletdinov is starting up front instead of him

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                  benched vs Zenit ... Looks like this is his reward for following his coach everywhere he goes
                  20 years old Zhemaletdinov is starting up front instead of him
                  he isnt fit enough to start. Berdyev said he missed multiple prep games through injury and is not up to full fitness yet. I think at any other team azmoun wouldnt be in the squad at all with his current fitness levels for multiple matchdays.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    he isnt fit enough to start. Berdyev said he missed multiple prep games through injury and is not up to full fitness yet. I think at any other team azmoun wouldnt be in the squad at all with his current fitness levels for multiple matchdays.
                    Probably would have if he stayed at Rostov.

Comment

Azmoun was subbed in the 64th minute.

Comment

Poloz got subbed on for Zenit in the 80th minute

Comment

Wow Rubin gonna start with 0 points in 2 games

Comment

#pishraft

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                              Wow Rubin gonna start with 0 points in 2 games
                              So much for finishing top 3 in the league.....

Comment

Driussi scores the winner in the last minute, Zenit win.

Azmoun subbed in min. 64 - he was pretty good and had a great through ball to a Rubin player who was unable to finish. The service to the strikers in Rubin's system is terrible, thus far.

Comment

Working...
                                X