This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    Ok, I should have worded that better and I'm not looking for arguments also. But I'm curious which of his attributes are better than Sardar given he is 3 years older. I guarantee if Sardar was in his position at Besiktas he would definitely score as much as Tosun. Sam Allayrdance also does not believe in him as he stated in some of his interviews.
    Allardyce clearly believes in tosun or else he wouldnt have started him right off the bat. His interviews were basically saying that it is his fault if tosun isnt effective right awaybc he is throwing him in at the deep end, but he knows he has the quality to deal with it. I actually really like tosun as a player and think he has great mentality and will be a hit at everton. Dont know why you need to hate on him and compare him to sardar.

His mentality is definitely stronger than sardars, as is his physicality, and his shooting ( both feet, very powerful) .He is very built, whereas sardar is very skinny. But besides these points, I agree sardar is a better dribbler, quicker, better in the air.

Comment

Maybe you shouldn't talk football "bro" when you are saying Sardar should score some "goals". You are discrediting all the teams Sardar has scored on, but then again your location is "Istanbul" so it is evident your bias for such Tosun over Sardar.
      Stop talking bs i am a hardcore nationalist. I defend my country and it’s people everywhere that i can so that has nothing to do with my location. I watched Cenk Tosun live multiple times so i know what he is capable of and i know what Sardar is capable of too. Did i discredit Sardar at any points in my previous post? No! Do i think Sardar has a higher potential ? Yes! But is Sardar showing what he is capable of this season? No! Plus he is acting so childish. He rejected a very good offer from Lazio. Cenk Tosun accepted his first decent European offer. But i am not expecting you to understand these kind of things.
      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
        Stop talking bs i am a hardcore nationalist. I defend my country and it’s people everywhere that i can so that has nothing to do with my location. I watched Cenk Tosun live multiple times so i know what he is capable of and i know what Sardar is capable of too. Did i discredit Sardar at any points in my previous post? No! Do i think Sardar has a higher potential ? Yes! But is Sardar showing what he is capable of this season? No! Plus he is acting so childish. He rejected a very good offer from Lazio. Cenk Tosun accepted his first decent European offer. But i am not expecting you to understand these kind of things.
        How am I the one talking bs when I'm not discrediting Sardar and his run of form last year in CL (rethink that statement). We don't for a fact he rejected a move from Lazio unless you have personal connections and know what happens under curtains, other than that is left he said, she said. Neither am I expecting you to understand, when you claim Sardar doesn't score goals, compare both players goal scoring records for NT Tosun: 8 in 25 apperance since 2013 Sardar: 22 in 30 apperances since 2014 (Plus Tosun have access to better resources given his upbringing/youth teams).

Comment

I don’t know what a all this fuss is about, Tosun scored over 20 goals last season and played good CL games this year. Ofcourse the Turkish NT has been in a hole for quite some time now.
          Azmoun is nowhere near Tosun atm

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
            I don’t know what a all this fuss is about, Tosun scored over 20 goals last season and played good CL games this year. Ofcourse the Turkish NT has been in a hole for quite some time now.
            Azmoun is nowhere near Tosun atm
            It’s because Azmoun has been linked to them in the past, and Azmoun has potential of being better than Tosun and also Farhad Moshiri.

Comment

Sorry but Sardar's value is nowhere near as much as Tosun at the moment.
              Tosun was pretty much the most highly coveted forward in this transfer window, every scout was looking at him. He's a complete forward in every sense.
              I love Sardar and he is our most talented player, but he needs to have a consistent domestic season, not just european competition and TM.

Comment

Its so BS to discuss who is better...

Fact is:
                1. At the moment Tosun is better. 25 games - 14 goals - 3 assists - ervy 129 Minute Tosun scores a goal
                Azmoun has 21 games - 1 goal - 3 assits - every 891 Minute Azmoun scores a goal

2. They paid 22Mio for Tosun and not for Azmoun

3. Tosun is playing in a TOP 4 League (The best in my opinion)

Moreover we dont know the goals of Azmoun! Perhaps he is happy and wants to stay in Russia. Nothing to blame him. Many talented players prefered to stay in Russia than going to big clubs. For Example Dzagoev.
                sigpic

Comment

How am I the one talking bs when I'm not discrediting Sardar and his run of form last year in CL (rethink that statement). We don't for a fact he rejected a move from Lazio unless you have personal connections and know what happens under curtains, other than that is left he said, she said. Neither am I expecting you to understand, when you claim Sardar doesn't score goals, compare both players goal scoring records for NT Tosun: 8 in 25 apperance since 2013 Sardar: 22 in 30 apperances since 2014 (Plus Tosun have access to better resources given his upbringing/youth teams).
                  I don’t want to bring this up but Iran is playing against Asian teams and Turkey is playing against European teams, i know it is too hard for you to understand and i will finish this discussion here as i cant waste my precious time for a kid like you.

Comment

I don’t want to bring this up but Iran is playing against Asian teams and Turkey is playing against European teams, i know it is too hard for you to understand and i will finish this discussion here as i cant waste my precious time for a kid like you.
                    I don't wanna claim that Sardar is better than Tosun, I see Tosun as better right now. Sardar can surpass him in a few years if he reaches his potential. But Tosun has only scored international goals against Qatar, Sweden, Finland, and Croatia. Not really superpower European teams ... except maybe Croatia.

Comment

First of all, I agree that Tosun currently is way more successful than Sardar - There is not even a discussion about this.
                      But to be fair: Maybe Iran is playing agains asian countries like Turkmenistan, Laos and co., but in Europe you also have teams like San Marino, Faroer Island, Gibraltar or Andora. Even in Asia these teams would be second or even third class. And even teams like Estonia, Lithuania, Moldova and Luxemburg will have no chance in Asia.

Therefore it is not correct to say that it is easier to score in Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                        First of all, I agree that Tosun currently is way more successful than Sardar - There is not even a discussion about this.
                        But to be fair: Maybe Iran is playing agains asian countries like Turkmenistan, Laos and co., but in Europe you also have teams like San Marino, Faroer Island, Gibraltar or Andora. Even in Asia these teams would be second or even third class. And even teams like Estonia, Lithuania, Moldova and Luxemburg will have no chance in Asia.

Therefore it is not correct to say that it is easier to score in Asia.
                        Turkeys opponents in the last qualifications were Iceland Finland Croatia Ukraine Finland and Kosovo. Lets say Kosovo and Finland are easy opponents but what about others? Not to mention that their training camps aren’t as long as ours and they don’t have that much of a time to cooperate with each other. I am not even a Besiktas fan (the club Tosun played for) i am a Galatasaray fan and of course i love Sardar much more but the reality right now is this.

Comment

Holy crap what a stupid statement. So are you saying things such as friendlies do not exist against UEFA countries such as Russia, Montonegro, or Macedonia or the fact we play countries in the World Cup? Like said above Tosun has only scored international goals against Qatar, Sweden, Finland, and Croatia, but I don't expect you to understand, just stick to insulting me in every argument you make, rather than backing up your evidence with hard, solid statistics. And to clarify I'm not saying Sardar is better atm, I'm saying all around Sardar has the better potential and rightfully so.

Comment

Italian football media outlets still seem to report Lazio's interest in Azmoun.

Igli Tare, Lazio's sporting director, seems to still court interest in Sardar and reportedly has been in contact with his father about a transfer. There is also talk of Rubin's financial troubles and reports suggest the players haven't been payed for some months.

http://sport.ilmessaggero.it/calcio/...n-3477327.html

https://www.laziochannel.it/2018/01/...-lazio-azmoun/

Would be pretty special if Azmoun joined Lazio this month and Jahanbakhsh followed in the summer, once he had his NL citizenship.

Comment

https://sport.business-gazeta.ru/article/209356/

interview with bird man. Despite the jokes we make about sardar, the guy is really knowledgable about the game. His apprenticeships with italian coaches, lippi, ancelotti, sarri actually give me real hope he will advise sardar to transfer to italy.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                https://sport.business-gazeta.ru/article/209356/

interview with bird man. Despite the jokes we make about sardar, the guy is really knowledgable about the game. His apprenticeships with italian coaches, lippi, ancelotti, sarri actually give me real hope he will advise sardar to transfer to italy.
                                Lmaooo Berdyev looks like a 60 year old Khodadad Azizi

Comment

Working...
                                X