X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fitting song.

Also, G Eazy is very talented.

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    LMAO you couldnt have found a more ironic song . " in the end, its him and I " .

Comment

This whole Sardar saga in Kazan reminds me of the movie "Get out".

Comment

If Rubin wanted him gone, they would have actively shopped him around considering their financial troubles and the fact that Sardar is their highest valued player.

Sardar isn't going anywhere this season and won't be going anywhere after the world cup unless Rubin gets relegated and his value drops significantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
          What is the date of this article (I dont even know what it says)?
          It is from 8 hours ago

Comment

I know we joke around about Papa Berdy but honestly if you think of it he seems to be a father figure for Sardar. A father away from home. He’s Russian Turkmen, Sardar is Iranian Turkmen. Besides the fact that Sardar caught the attention of scouts he caught the attention of a Turkmen.

It makes sense and is creepy at the same time. I don’t know.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
              I know we joke around about Papa Berdy but honestly if you think of it he seems to be a father figure for Sardar. A father away from home. He’s Russian Turkmen, Sardar is Iranian Turkmen. Besides the fact that Sardar caught the attention of scouts he caught the attention of a Turkmen.

It makes sense and is creepy at the same time. I don’t know.
              The problem with many Iranians is that they are afraid to go about it on their own. They need a father figure to play under. This is a profession, your boss can't always be your close friend or bring you comfort.

African players leave to teams in countries they have no connection to at a young age to push themselves to succeed. Often overcoming racism and other obstacles.

What is stopping this young equestrian from an upper-middle class Iranian family from succeeding? Himself and his choices to remain close to a father figure in his job. It's sad but true. If Ronaldo had stayed with his father figure, he'd still be playing in Portuguese league. The pros chase success and progress. This kid is a pro in terms of talent, but an amateur in terms of attitude toward success.

Any driven player would go to Liverpool or Lazio and know he will make it to the first team. Sardar didn't go to Liverpool because he didn't believe he could be a starter. Now that is low-tier, amateur mentality. Sad that we can't have our most talented players ever be our most driven. If Sardar and Karimi had Jahanbakhsh and Mahdavikia's attitudes, they could have both had long fruitful careers in Europe's best clubs.

Comment

How Cenk Tosun gets to join Everton for 37 million is beyond me... There's no way he is better than Azmoun from what I've seen today.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                  How Cenk Tosun gets to join Everton for 37 million is beyond me... There's no way he is better than Azmoun from what I've seen today.
                  Well he had a pretty decent first half. Top scorer of the Turkish League and scored multiple bangers in UCL. And first of all if you consider him just after one match in a new team and a new league don’t even talk football bro. Sardar should score some goals to get attention just like Cenk Tosun.
                  Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Cenk Tosun has proven himself for a top Turkish team Besiktas, scoring 20 goals last season and he also played in the EURO 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                      Well he had a pretty decent first half. Top scorer of the Turkish League and scored multiple bangers in UCL. And first of all if you consider him just after one match in a new team and a new league don’t even talk football bro. Sardar should score some goals to get attention just like Cenk Tosun.
                      Maybe you shouldn't talk football "bro" when you are saying Sardar should score some "goals". You are discrediting all the teams Sardar has scored on, but then again your location is "Istanbul" so it is evident your bias for such Tosun over Sardar.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Cenk Tosun has proven himself for a top Turkish team Besiktas, scoring 20 goals last season and he also played in the EURO 2016.
                        Yeah, but Tosun is playing in a weaker leauge, a better team where he gets good service and isn't as park the bus as Russian leauge. Sardar has played in Asian Cup and is going to play in the 2018 World Cup which is better than featuring in Euro 2016.

Comment

its literally his first game in his first week in a new team. Dont make yourself look foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            its literally his first game in his first week in a new team. Dont make yourself look foolish.
                            I'm not making this statement OFF HIS FIRST GAME, can you make a statement without the need to insult or is that above your level? I'm making a comparison from his past games and when he has under preformed in the leauge, even a couple of Besiktas fans on Reddit were stating he not as good as they make him sound to be...

Comment

I'm not making this statement OFF HIS FIRST GAME, can you make a statement without the need to insult or is that above your level? I'm making a comparison from his past games and when he has under preformed in the leauge, even a couple of Besiktas fans on Reddit were stating he not as good as they make him sound to be...
                              I really dont want to argue with you and sorry if you feel insulted. But you clearly said " From what I have seen today"

Comment

Ok, I should have worded that better and I'm not looking for arguments also. But I'm curious which of his attributes are better than Sardar given he is 3 years older. I guarantee if Sardar was in his position at Besiktas he would definitely score as much as Tosun. Sam Allayrdance also does not believe in him as he stated in some of his interviews.

Comment

Working...
                                X