This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    It is not just a PFDC thing - go to other boards, there are haters on all sides. Even Arab players do it when they face Iranians! There are a lot more anti-Iran from their side hate than anti-Arab hate by us (my observation). In the real world, all of them joined Saddam, who was the aggressor, because they felt Iran was weak. All the Arab countries are scheming against us now - why?

How easily we forget.
    Mmm... well assholes will always exist everywhere. I've never gone on Arabs forum though, waste of time. There's better things to do in life than go around shit talking other people. I used to do it a lot both here and other places but I find it dumb now.

Comment

https://youtu.be/h4UqMyldS7Q
      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
        Mmm... well assholes will always exist everywhere. I've never gone on Arabs forum though, waste of time. There's better things to do in life than go around shit talking other people. I used to do it a lot both here and other places but I find it dumb now.
        Yes, hate sucks from wherever it comes from.

But you said it's mostly a PFDC thing, which is slanderous because you just admitted you do not go on Arab forums. Also, in real life, their hate actually reverberates a lot more with war, schemes etc.

Either way, I get your point but really, we shouldn't just dog our own people all the time to get on a high horse.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Yes, hate sucks from wherever it comes from.

But you said it's mostly a PFDC thing, which is slanderous because you just admitted you do not go on Arab forums. Also, in real life, their hate actually reverberates a lot more with war, schemes etc.

Either way, I get your point but really, we shouldn't just dog our own people all the time to get on a high horse.
          Iranians born and raised in the west meet an Arab guy born and raised in the west and becuase he didn't spit in his face they ignore the blatant racism in the Arab world against Iranians. As if having some Arab friends or good interactions means people in countries like Saudi, Bahrain, and Egypt don't hate Iranians. Or numerous Palestinian cities don't have saddam Hussein statues. But nah it's Iranians who are racist and have anti Arab attitudes...

Comment

Yeah and for the record, most of the comments on his posts are actually Syrians talking shit, but the thing I found odd is that he replies in Arabic and defends Iran, so maybe he is Ahvazi or something

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
              Iranians born and raised in the west meet an Arab guy born and raised in the west and becuase he didn't spit in his face they ignore the blatant racism in the Arab world against Iranians. As if having some Arab friends or good interactions means people in countries like Saudi, Bahrain, and Egypt don't hate Iranians. Or numerous Palestinian cities don't have saddam Hussein statues. But nah it's Iranians who are racist and have anti Arab attitudes...
              hi, not really in london we still hate each other because it doesn't matter where on earth we are, arabs will always be arabs, and because were in the west with all due respect were not some new race, were iranians no different to any other lol, i disliked them but i starting hating after comments of utter oghdei psychotic rage from arabs after the iran-iraq asian cup game, they really ate us and thats why we hate back, but no one says we forgot our history with them, and how we are at war with them (saudi) as we speak in yemen/lebnon/syria/iraq in proxy wars for control of the region (which thank god were winning), they killed 12 prophets and still haven't learned humanity what more can we expect.

Comment

btw its great to see sardar doing well again, hopefully he gains confidence from this, his still our most talented player and we have to believe and respect his decisions, its his life and career before being a "soldier" and servant for the national team, i doubt anyone wants more for him than himself, well done sardar, all the best on the future.

Comment

https://twitter.com/fcrk_en

sardar announced as MOTM. Shame the season ended now. I wish he had a chance to kick on, but good that he left on a high note. I hope he leaves in Jan, but lets be honest, we all say that in hope rather than expectation. He needs to get at least 10 goals in the second half of the season, so he needs a good pre - 2nd half of season prep with Rubin and hope the team in general performs better in second half of the season. They cant count on the likes of lestienne, song, mvila, etc after this mess they are in.

So guys like Akhmetov, Shekari, Zhimeletdinov , younger guys with potential, need to step in. Hopefully they can create enough chances for Sardar.

Comment

LOL that description [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Tohi seems to be friends with alot of TM players - Sardar, JB, Gucci...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Tohi seems to be friends with alot of TM players - Sardar, JB, Gucci...
                        he's a leech

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                            he's a leech
                            I'm sorry, who the hell is a "Tohi"?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                              Judging from the previous poster's youtube video, more like "Gohi"

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                                Rapper/pop singer. He lived in Iran until a few years ago and released music under I.R, now he's a typical LA type singer.

Comment

Working...
                                X