• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcfK_1VH...ranianlegioner

his goal and assist.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
      What?!! I thought the match is on Sunday as usual. Missed it.
      Never. Watch. Azmoun. Again.

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Well the next game is in March, that's a very long time before we can see Sardar scoring more goals

Unless he gets out of Rubin.
        huh...!! so the winter break begins now till march in RPL...??
        that is a long asss layoff...!at least he didnt go into the break goal-less thank god for that..!!

anyone been following Lazio and can tell us how is their attacking line doing so far this season..?? i remember there were some talks of his possible transfer to Lazio possibly during this winter break after Lazio are able to make some room for him in the non-EU quota ..!!?? off course he hasnt done himself much favors so far to retain Lazio's earlier keen interest but at the same time his quality is still quiet evident and with Rubin's facing financial difficulties, you'd assume there'll be a good chance of them snatching him pre-wc at a bargain price...??

Comment

Azmoun looks more like the Emo kid from my highschool than a footballer tbh...

Comment

Comment

It was good positioning from Azmoun on that goal. With that said it came against a bottom side team that is far off the pace.

While a good number of members are being optimistic about Azmoun's chances of moving on to a much better quality team, I am not so sure that can happen. At this rate I do not even know whether he will be a starter for the national team. I am very sure he regrets the decision he made. Just saying oh well he will move past it or overcome it sometimes does not happen in real life. Decisions have consequences.

I truly wish the best for Azmoun and I really hope he learned a lesson here. Just do not be stupid, when the opportunity comes knocking then take it.

Comment

By the way, has anyone noticed that the Sardar Azmoun Facebook page is run by a Syrian? He seems to be a huge fan of Sardar too, since in the comments he's always defending Iran and Azmoun and almost all the posts are in Arabic. The majority of the comments are also in Arabic, I just found it a bit odd

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  huh...!! so the winter break begins now till march in RPL...??
                  that is a long asss layoff...!at least he didnt go into the break goal-less thank god for that..!!

anyone been following Lazio and can tell us how is their attacking line doing so far this season..?? i remember there were some talks of his possible transfer to Lazio possibly during this winter break after Lazio are able to make some room for him in the non-EU quota ..!!?? off course he hasnt done himself much favors so far to retain Lazio's earlier keen interest but at the same time his quality is still quiet evident and with Rubin's facing financial difficulties, you'd assume there'll be a good chance of them snatching him pre-wc at a bargain price...??
                  Lazio is really strong this year!
                  Immobile 14 games 15 goals 7 assists
                  sigpic

Comment

Lazio is 5th now. Immobile has been fantastic. Luis Alberto has been starting next to him at striker but he has faded after a great start to the season , currently has three goals and 7 assists. Caicedo scored a couple in Europa League and thats it. Overall they could still really use azmoun to partner immobile as he is better than alberto or Caicedo.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Lazio is 5th now. Immobile has been fantastic. Luis Alberto has been starting next to him at striker but he has faded after a great start to the season , currently has three goals and 7 assists. Caicedo scored a couple in Europa League and thats it. Overall they could still really use azmoun to partner immobile as he is better than alberto or Caicedo.
                      I think azmoun and alberto are too different! alberto is more the guy who gives the pass and who assists immobile. he is like tevez/dyballa
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                        By the way, has anyone noticed that the Sardar Azmoun Facebook page is run by a Syrian? He seems to be a huge fan of Sardar too, since in the comments he's always defending Iran and Azmoun and almost all the posts are in Arabic. The majority of the comments are also in Arabic, I just found it a bit odd
                        Wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                          This anti-Arab motion is mostly a thing in PFDC tbh... I regularly see people from different nations congratulate different countries on AFC's YouTube page, even Saudis and Iraqis congratulating Iranians on a success and vice versa as well.

Comment

This kid needs to get the hell outa russia ASAP.
                            He's going to rot and waste under that berdeyev !!

Comment

Oh he started getting his salary 🙈😂. Mashalla Sardar❤️❤️

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                                This anti-Arab motion is mostly a thing in PFDC tbh... I regularly see people from different nations congratulate different countries on AFC's YouTube page, even Saudis and Iraqis congratulating Iranians on a success and vice versa as well.
                                It is not just a PFDC thing - go to other boards, there are haters on all sides. Even Arab players do it when they face Iranians! There are a lot more anti-Iran from their side hate than anti-Arab hate by us (my observation). In the real world, all of them joined Saddam, who was the aggressor, because they felt Iran was weak. All the Arab countries are scheming against us now - why?

How easily we forget.

Comment

Working...
                                X