No announcement yet.

Let iranian women enter their stadiums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Savages these anti-women in stadiums people are.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
        The ding dongs running the show in Iran don't want to understand and comprehend that the major news organizations are ran by powerful and rich entitles aligned with Israel and Saudi Arabia. Iran is watched under a magnifying glass and any bad news will be extremely visible.

I doubt FIFA is going to remove Iran from WC, but I promise you that the narrative of the female TM fans not being allowed inside the stadiums will follow the TM all throughout the WC, with all the western media announcing it and pointing it out throughout the WC.
        The issue is not so much the news-reporters, it's the news-makers.

And they should report it. It's a huge shame for our country, especially since Iranians are very generally very liberal people who don't believe in 99.9% of IR's policies (without exaggeration).
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
          The ding dongs running the show in Iran don't want to understand and comprehend that the major news organizations are ran by powerful and rich entitles aligned with Israel and Saudi Arabia. Iran is watched under a magnifying glass and any bad news will be extremely visible.

I doubt FIFA is going to remove Iran from WC, but I promise you that the narrative of the female TM fans not being allowed inside the stadiums will follow the TM all throughout the WC, with all the western media announcing it and pointing it out throughout the WC.
          I guess when you live in Iran, never travel abroad and don't speak western languages, you don't care about foreign medias and don't realize how much they have influence.

Comment

Comment

It's clear there is no ban, I just hope that the pressure continues to mount and the IR will eventually give in.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                What a fucking legend! 💪🏻

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  What a legend! 💪🏻
                  Yeah, he is eloquent and really knows that banning Team Melli (the people's team) will only embolden IR and not help Iranians. He came to Iran before and met Iranians and I am sure that left a great impression on him.

Plus, since he is part Italian, banning Iran and bringing in Italy would have maybe benefited him too

Comment

جیانی اینفانتینو پس از دیدار با میرشاد ماجدی سرپرست فدراسیون فوتبال در دوحه: من امروز با رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال ایران دقیقا در خصوص مسئله بانوان صحبت کردم.به واقع این موضوعی است که در قلب من قرار دارد و فکر می کنم بیش از سه یا چهار سال پیش در مورد آن با رئیس جمهور سابق ایران آقای روحانی صحبت کردیم.

باید بگویم در این خصوص بعضی چیزها در ایران تغییر کرده با این وجود ما کار کردن روی این مسئله را همچنان ادامه خواهیم داد.

Gianni Infantino after meeting with Mirshad Majedi, head of the Football Federation in Doha: I talked to the president of the Iranian Football Federation today about exactly the issue of women. We talked about it with the former president of Iran, Mr. Rouhani.

I must say that some things have changed in Iran in this regard, however, we will continue to work on this issue.

Comment

Let iranian women enter their stadiums

These MFs have the addasity to openly run brothels in Mashhad offering our Iranian and Afghani sisters for Arab and Pakistani pleasure yet not allowing them to enter the stadiums. [emoji2959]

Where is the Irani gheyrat when we need it? I love TM. But for me enough is enough. Shame on me if I don’t say anything. I hope FIFA grows some spine and do something -even if it means not seeing TM in the WC.[emoji22]
                      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                        These MFs have the addasity to openly run brothels in Mashhad offering our Iranian and Afghani sisters for Arab and Pakistani pleasure yet not allowing them to enter the stadiums. [emoji2959]
                        Where is the Irani gheyrat when we need it? I love TM. But for me enough is enough. Shame on me if I don’t say anything. I hope FIFA grows some spine and do something -even if it means not seeing TM in the WC.[emoji22]
                        And you know who runs these brothels? The same monsters who sent in men to beat up women in Mashhad.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                          And you know who runs these brothels?
                          Epstine and CO?

Comment

cleric high ups bizarrely but clearly resisting this seemingly sensible reversal..!!?
                            honestly, im real dumbfounded as to why ..?? and i just dont buy that bs , nonsensical excuses i've heard them giving for it so far.... there must be another reason they fear the presence of women in our football stadiums while they dont seem all that worried about doing so in VB other sporting events.!!
                            could it be possibly that they fear the rather large gatherings at a football stadium with possibly Women mixed in being able to smuggle in things to start a movement or something..???

has anyone yet questioned the head goozoo in charge and put him on the spot on this issue ..? (khamenei, i mean..) if not ...why not yet..?

i think once he has been put on the spot and forced to address this issue then the rest of goozoo mullaz will have to follow suite..and toe the line accordingly..!!?

and perhaps a permanent solution to this ridiculous snafu is unlikely w/o rahbar's blessings..!??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              cleric high ups bizarrely but clearly resisting this seemingly sensible reversal..!!?
                              honestly, im real dumbfounded as to why ..?? and i just dont buy that bs , nonsensical excuses i've heard them giving for it so far.... there must be another reason they fear the presence of women in our football stadiums while they dont seem all that worried about doing so in VB other sporting events.!!
                              could it be possibly that they fear the rather large gatherings at a football stadium with possibly Women mixed in being able to smuggle in things to start a movement or something..???

has anyone yet questioned the head goozoo in charge and put him on the spot on this issue ..? (khamenei, i mean..) if not ...why not yet..?

i think once he has been put on the spot and forced to address this issue then the rest of goozoo mullaz will have to follow suite..and toe the line accordingly..!!?

and perhaps a permanent solution to this ridiculous snafu is unlikely w/o rahbar's blessings..!??
                              Just like Hejab, It's about upholding a symbol of their control over the people. These are just tools to remind you that who is at the end of the day in charge. It's about maintaining an atmosphere of fear and sucking the energy out of the public.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                Just like Hejab, It's about upholding a symbol of their control over the people. These are just tools to remind you that who is at the end of the day in charge. It's about maintaining an atmosphere of fear and sucking the energy out of the public.
                                Plus the major idol-worshipping that goes on in IR Iran with Khamenei and Khomeini posters and pictures everywhere - they want to act like gods to think they are always watching you and that they are in control. All dictators use imagery to project power.

Comment

Working...
                                X