Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I disagree with all this Rezaeian bashing going on here. Whenever Rezaeian plays for his country he gives 110%, he plays with gheyrat, fearless, unafraid of any opponent, the guy is a warrior for TM. I don't care how he is in his personal life, his sense of fashion etc. Moharrami is potentially better than Rezaeian but he still has to prove himself for TM given tne chance.

He is clearly better than Ghafouri and any other right back in Iran currently. There is alot of fake news regarding Iran (more than any country in the world) so i don't believe it unless there is an official statement of IFF.

Comment

I never thought I'd see the day where a 30+ year old, error prone, playing for last place team in qatar after a miserable failure of a season in belgium, would be preferred by some to 23 year old starter for dinamo zagreb (who export tons of talent on yearly basis to top leagues with great success), with excellent technical skills and massively improved defensive skills, rapid speed, who has generated a very good reputation for himself in croatia (same croats that ripped Ali Karimi to shreds during his time here).

Ramin was a good servant for TM, and had a good WC, largely due to the fact he had a winger playing on top of him at all times, and a CM adding additional cover.

As soon as TM opened up in asian cup rezaeian was so badly exposed. He lacks technical skills to keep possession, is over ambitious and way too high up the field to overcompensate for his weak technical skills, and then leaves a huge hole behind him that he cant fill. Even pre asian cup CQ was trying to phase him out for moharrami before moharrami's untimely injury.

and his "gheyrati" play is largely retarded. He tries to act really aggressive and tough and just ends up assaulting the ref and getting out position.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        So you are saying we should stick with the guy who plays for the last place team in Qatar? Or do you have another suggestion?
        At least he's playing against the likes of Mandzukic and Benatia, and is one of the top performers of his team. Regardless of club, he's proven himself in numerous games for Iran with various goals, assists, and goal saving tackles. The only game I can think of where Ramin wasn't very good in was Iran vs Japan. He's been great in pretty much all other games, both during World Cup Qualifiers, the World Cup itself, and the Asian Cup.
        Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 06-25-2020, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Ramin is a professional when it came to Team Melli. A class act. A confident and tough right back for Iran. If he continues to work hard as he did under Carlos, I'm sure he will be called up as before.

But seeing how Skocic is from Croatia and has his connections in Croatia. And the fact that an Iranian right back in Sadegh Moharrami also plays for Croatia's top club, I just hope Skocic will let the three of them (Ramin, Sadegh and Vouria) really battle it out for the starting/back up spots in Team Melli.

Sadegh is good and a positive with him is that he grew up playing with Ezatolahi, Gholizadeh and etc. since their U-16 days. But Ramin has the upper hand in experience over the both of them, despite playing in Gutter. We will see.

Comment

Lol those who say Ramin doesnt belong in TM need a reality check. A fighter, and no need to mention his vital crosses.

Comment

When they were playing together at Persepolis who got more minutes at RB?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                Ramin is a professional when it came to Team Melli. A class act. A confident and tough right back for Iran. If he continues to work hard as he did under Carlos, I'm sure he will be called up as before.

But seeing how Skocic is from Croatia and has his connections in Croatia. And the fact that an Iranian right back in Sadegh Moharrami also plays for Croatia's top club, I just hope Skocic will let the three of them (Ramin, Sadegh and Vouria) really battle it out for the starting/back up spots in Team Melli.

Sadegh is good and a positive with him is that he grew up playing with Ezatolahi, Gholizadeh and etc. since their U-16 days. But Ramin has the upper hand in experience over the both of them, despite playing in Gutter. We will see.
                If you talking about getting exposed Moharrami is much worst

You don't like Rezaeian, fair enough, it is your opinion but he did a fair job in TM, he wasn't Mahdavikia but I was overall satisfied with his performance.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ramin was superb at the World Cup and when it mattered most. You can't just hand that off to some 23 year old unproven kid just because he plays for a team you like.

Lets also note forget -- Ramin SHUT DOWN the world's greatest player in C. Ronaldo and got into his head at that.

Comment

I'm more shocked that he's actually straight and was sending nudes to a girl lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      That is very naive statement, Qatar league is much better than IPL, many European base players spend few seasons there, he had a great season..their league is probably the second best in West Asia.
                      These leagues are no good for our national team players. Why do you think Queiroz didn’t want his players going there?

Comment

Ramin has been a great servant for the country and rightly so should be applauded for his commitment to the country but we need to look to the future and build a side for the next World Cup(hopefully) and Ramin will be 32 by then, he can still be a good back up.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          I never thought I'd see the day where a 30+ year old, error prone, playing for last place team in qatar after a miserable failure of a season in belgium, would be preferred by some to 23 year old starter for dinamo zagreb (who export tons of talent on yearly basis to top leagues with great success), with excellent technical skills and massively improved defensive skills, rapid speed, who has generated a very good reputation for himself in croatia (same croats that ripped Ali Karimi to shreds during his time here).

Ramin was a good servant for TM, and had a good WC, largely due to the fact he had a winger playing on top of him at all times, and a CM adding additional cover.

As soon as TM opened up in asian cup rezaeian was so badly exposed. He lacks technical skills to keep possession, is over ambitious and way too high up the field to overcompensate for his weak technical skills, and then leaves a huge hole behind him that he cant fill. Even pre asian cup CQ was trying to phase him out for moharrami before moharrami's untimely injury.

and his "gheyrati" play is largely retarded. He tries to act really aggressive and tough and just ends up assaulting the ref and getting out position.
                          With all due respect my friend, I disagree. Ramin just turned 30 and is in the prime of his career. I think he definitely could've made some better career choices, but his performances for Team Melli have not been subpar by any meaans.

I agree that Moharrami should be given his chance and I agree that he has more potential than Rezaeian, but Moharrami has to earn it. He can't just walk into to the starting role. Right now, Rezaeian still holds the starting position, and he's better than Ghafouri man...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            With all due respect my friend, I disagree. Ramin just turned 30 and is in the prime of his career. I think he definitely could've made some better career choices, but his performances for Team Melli have not been subpar by any meaans.
                            I agree that Moharrami should be given his chance and I agree that he has more potential than Rezaeian, but Moharrami has to earn it. He can't just walk into to the starting role. Right now, Rezaeian still holds the starting position, and he's better than Ghafouri man...
                            Potential is potential. Current playing level is what I am referring to my dear friend. How many matches of rezaeian and moharrami have you watched recently? Anybody with working eyes/brain combination can you tell one is performing on a different planet to the other. Rezaeian should not be dropped entirely. But it is time for moharrami to get a starting run of games. If he performs below expectations, rezaeian can be reinstated until moharrami comes good. But more than likely a position we have been struggling in will be solved and given a totally new dimension with the addition of a press resistant player that can turn under pressure and actually control a ball in tight areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              If you talking about getting exposed Moharrami is much worst

You don't like Rezaeian, fair enough, it is your opinion but he did a fair job in TM, he wasn't Mahdavikia but I was overall satisfied with his performance.

I do like Ramin. I’m just saying I hope he gets a fair trial.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Potential is potential. Current playing level is what I am referring to my dear friend. How many matches of rezaeian and moharrami have you watched recently? Anybody with working eyes/brain combination can you tell one is performing on a different planet to the other. Rezaeian should not be dropped entirely. But it is time for moharrami to get a starting run of games. If he performs below expectations, rezaeian can be reinstated until moharrami comes good. But more than likely a position we have been struggling in will be solved and given a totally new dimension with the addition of a press resistant player that can turn under pressure and actually control a ball in tight areas.
                                There was a reason why Queiroz selected Rezaeian over Moharrami and the reason was that Rezaeian was simply better than Moharrami. Now it is possible that Moharrami has improved his game and is by now better than Ramin, but he has to prove himself in TM first. And to drop the best proven right back Iran has at the moment is just silly. Ramin just turned 30 years, so your argument that he is too old is ridiculous. Defenders can easily play till the age of 35-36, besides it is about who is the best player at their position not who is the youngest, mind you this is not a beauty contest,
                                this is football.

Lastly, Rezaeian was more than solid whenever he played for TM except for that game against Japan where the whole team was bad, so your arguments of Rezaeian playing like swiss cheese is baseless. Queiroz evaluated that he was the best at the right back position, better than Ghafouri and Moharrami. Rezaeian repaid the trust of the best coach we have ever had in Iran by playing more than solid. He did great, worked really hard, and did his best for his country. And for you to come here and disrespect him like that and call him useless and retarded etc, i won't accept that and i will defend this good Iranian defender on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X