Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramin scored the final goal in his teams 2:5 win in the QSL last week vs Umm Salal:

*He started the match and played the full 90 mins.
    *Ramin scored his team's 5th goal in the 80th min.
    *He received a yellow card for removing his shirt in celebration

Video:

Comment

This guy is sick in the head

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
        Ramin scored the final goal in his teams 2:5 win in the QSL last week vs Umm Salal:

*He started the match and played the full 90 mins.
        *Ramin scored his team's 5th goal in the 80th min.

Video:
        Dayous kollan marize[emoji23]

Comment

I hope he gets dropped from TM.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
            Hey, when you've got it, sometimes you have to flaunt it! CR7 does it all the time...why not Ramin?

Comment

Imagine taking your shirt off, celebrating in the Qatar league! not only that but scoring the 5th goal.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Hey, when you've got it, sometimes you have to flaunt it! CR7 does it all the time...why not Ramin?
                CR7 flaunts it when he scores in the Champions League against Manchester United in front of 50,000 people and millions watching across the world.

Ramin flaunts it when he scores the fifth goal in a 5-2 match in the Qatari Sheep League in front of the 5 people and 3 camels watching in the stadium.

Comment

He was dying to get an excuse to take off his jersey. He doesn't even have much muscle to show off, not sure why he felt like doing that. At least someone like Ronaldo is built and he only does that when the scoring matters and is decisive, hence kind of more justifiable action...

Comment

Lol he has that classic almost pathological narcissism that some young Iranian dudes have.

At least he has some talent too.

I'm actually impressed that he's got this far given his personality traits, he does have a good work-rate. Raspak.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      He can take off his shirt and flaunt the day he becomes even half the player “CR7” is.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post

Ramin flaunts it when he scores the fifth goal in a 5-2 match in the Qatari Sheep League in front of the 5 people and 3 camels watching in the stadium.
                        =) Well I'm sure the camels were very impressed!

In all fairness, let the man enjoy his life. We should be be happy as TM fans that our players have a smile on their face despite all the hardships they and their family go through in Iran. It's easy for us to make fun of him sitting cozy in Europe/US/Canada, but for Ramin and others like him, this simple act of celebration (however self-promoting and narcissistic it may be) is his way of pushing his boundaries of freedom of expression.

I say noushe-jaan Ramin jaan, enjoy it!

Comment

He needs recognition like a lot of our younger generation growing under a repressive system.

Have u tried taking pictures with friends and relatives back home? Some of them go overboard when it comes to posing like it's for vogue or a sitcom ad.

Whatever makes him happy, he has fought hard to be where he is.
                          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                            He needs recognition like a lot of our younger generation growing under a repressive system.

Have u tried taking pictures with friends and relatives back home? Some of them go overboard when it cones to posing like it's for vogue or a sitcom ad.

Whatever makes him happy, he has fought hard to be where he is.
                            Good point, well made. I apologise for my comment.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              Good point, well made. I apologise for my comment.
                              That's cool. Kudos.
                              I can understand why some of that behavior might come across as cringy though.

Ramin works hard for that body, hope he gets that big modelling contract or the attention he feels he deserves.
                              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Probably has an incentive in his contract for goals.

Comment

Working...
                                X