This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    True that ..! He still seems in CQ’s good graces ..!??
    Although he wasn’t included in his most recent TM list, he was allowed to seat on the bench during our last friendly..!
    Like I said offensively he is still the best wingback we got & I’d imagine if he gets his shitt together & sign with with a club no later than this winter break, then it’s very likely that Carlos will call him right back & include him in his AC traveling squad ..!
    Offensively, the best RB we have is Sadegh Moharami.

Comment

Originally posted by Ararat Tehran View Post
      Ramin and Taha Shariati being promoted by D'Allesandro scouting:

http://www.dalessandroscouting.com/iran.html

With so many talents it would be best if Ramin and Karim Ansarifard be left out of the Asian Cup squad.
      Dude, they are using Weebly! I mean you should have a reputable website that shows some kind of standard, otherwise, I doubt they'll be scouted using this kind of platform.

Comment

He was a warrior for us. I hope he can be on the squad
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
          Offensively, the best RB we have is Sadegh Moharami.
          tbf, ive only seen a small sampling of Moharami in TM, so you maybe right..!!? although Ramin isnt particularly a fantastic crosser of the ball, he reads offensive opportunities rather well and releases the counter-attacking forward passes QUICKLY and he certainly has a far greater chemistry and combines rather well with Sardar and Dejagha or others playing CM in TM...!

Comment

Anyone think Ramin is gonna go the way of Haghighi?

Comment

He joined Al-Shahaniya in Qatar.....

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                He joined Al-Shahaniya in Qatar.....
                Temporarily, I hope like till the end of the AC cup or even better once the winter transfer window opens.

Comment

He's a great player if you ask me but if at this point of his career he was only able to muster up a club in Qatar then let's not expect anything better unfortunately! Especially after the amazing WC that he had!

Comment

Good point.
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
                    And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                      He's a great player if you ask me but if at this point of his career he was only able to muster up a club in Qatar then let's not expect anything better unfortunately! Especially after the amazing WC that he had!
                      Gol Bezan confirmed he had offers from Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                        Gol Bezan confirmed he had offers from Europe.
                        Europe can also be 7th division, all jokes aside this does not mean it's necessarily true and even if it were he went to QSL for X,Y,Z reasons. I doubt he'll improve in the future (career wise).

Comment

Call back Beitashour to AC 2019
                          twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

I hope he's not hanging out with people who are sidetracking him... entourage is key...
                            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Disapponting news. The club is below average even in Qatar. They are a promoted side.

Comment

guess, money was his biggest motivation..!!
                                better than being sidelined i guess..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X