This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Boro benim baba without Ramin we wouldn’t have beaten Korea in 2016. Jamesh konid baba jamesh kon maskhare we need Ramin to start fixed for Asian Cup if we want to win!!!!
    We need Ramin to find a team and play/train regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
      Exactly my thoughts as well (except that I think you meant Portugal and not Morocco the second time )

In the Morocco game, especially the first half he was our worst player and biggest liability due to him being too nervous and making basic mistakes.

Just to make sure the young and ones are not too upset: I'm not saying that Ramin is a bad player or he did poorly during the WC, I'm just saying that if you look at objectively he is not the best RB in the world that people make him here. Was he chosen as one of the players of the WC? Nekounam got his transfer to Ossasuna based on only 2 games in WC. Ramin had more minutes.

Other Iranians also got transfers so the argument that it's because he is Iranian is also a emotional one in my opinion.
      No one said that he is the best Right Back in the world, we're saying that he is by far the best RB that we have, maybe Moharrami will become better than him in the future. But naturally you always play your best, and currently he is our best at his position. Also, i don't know which world cup you were watching but he was great for us in all three matches. His fighting spirit for the national team is unmatched, the man isn't afraid of anything and we appreciate his fearlessness and bravery in the field.

Comment

Anyone has any idea on Ramin? Which club has he signed with or is he still clubless?

I just can't believe that he is not playing with any club since he performed so well in WC!
        A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

^i think last i heard he was about to sign with TS..!!?
          he needs to chop chop ... he looks essentially out of AC squad picture ftb... and i doubt he will be missed much either..?? although on the offensive front personally prefer him to both other options..!!

Comment

Aroos rafteh gol bechineh

Comment

Is he too expensive?
              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                Is he too expensive?
                Think he got reputation for having a bit of a big ego..!? i know he surely rates himself higher than scouts of most football clubs..!!
                i think thats why he is still jobless..? and also think he is mostly interested in a EU club career but not many are interested obviously..!! probably/obviously has a shitty agent to boot..?? although i dont even know who reps him..!!l lol

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Think he got reputation for having a bit of a big ego..!? i know he surely rates himself higher than scouts of most football clubs..!!
                  i think thats why he is still jobless..? and also think he is mostly interested in a EU club career but not many are interested obviously..!! probably/obviously has a shitty agent to boot..?? although i dont even know who reps him..!!l lol
                  Thanks for info. U never really know what's going on behind the scenes. Hope he gets a good deal.
                  Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                    Thanks for info. U never really know what's going on behind the scenes. Hope he gets a good deal.
                    True that ..! He still seems in CQ’s good graces ..!??
                    Although he wasn’t included in his most recent TM list, he was allowed to seat on the bench during our last friendly..!
                    Like I said offensively he is still the best wingback we got & I’d imagine if he gets his shitt together & sign with with a club no later than this winter break, then it’s very likely that Carlos will call him right back & include him in his AC traveling squad ..!
                    Last edited by BacheLot; 10-26-2018, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                      Aroos rafteh gol bechineh
                      na azizam Ramin shodeh kadoo ghel gheleh zan. He is running away from European offers.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        think he should switch to ARJ's agent.
                        honestly I can't imagine him being jobless. he has lotsa talent.
                        A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Ramin and Taha Shariati being promoted by D'Allesandro scouting:

http://www.dalessandroscouting.com/iran.html

With so many talents it would be best if Ramin and Karim Ansarifard be left out of the Asian Cup squad.

Comment

I don’t understand why the scout is telling potential clubs about his altercation with Alipour, not really selling him there.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              I don’t understand why the scout is telling potential clubs about his altercation with Alipour, not really selling him there.
                              It's nice to be truthful I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Ararat Tehran View Post
                                With so many talents it would be best if Ramin and Karim Ansarifard be left out of the Asian Cup squad.
                                Are you serious?

Comment

Working...
                                X