• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Is he ever going to find a new club?
    Running in the streets with headphones on>finding a new club

Comment

Was his contract mutually cancelled or was it just by Oostende?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
        Was his contract mutually cancelled or was it just by Oostende?
        Mutually I think

Comment

Tractor Sazi Tabriz would perhaps be ready to sign him up. Soon Tractor would look like NT.

Comment

Ramin is training at the Team Melli Performance Center in Tehran.

Shame he doesn't have a club yet, especially after the fantastic World Cup performances he had. He is a hard worker and I am sure he will make the best decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Ramin is training at the Team Melli Performance Center in Tehran.

Shame he doesn't have a club yet, especially after the fantastic World Cup performances he had. He is a hard worker and I am sure he will make the best decision.
              Nah, tbh I’ve had it with our TM players not able to find a club. It’s getting embarrassing at this point. He probably won’t even have a club until the games in the Emirates, if he gets nominated

Comment

maybe the clubs saw his performance and they were less biased than us and decided that they don't want a on the edge hot head in their team.

Let's hope he finds a EUROPEAN club soon though.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                  maybe the clubs saw his performance and they were less biased than us and decided that they don't want a on the edge hot head in their team.

Let's hope he finds a EUROPEAN club soon though.
                  Hot head? What did he do that was "hot headed?"

Cannot believe the flak that Ramin gets. All of the pre-World Cup talk about him caring more for his Instagram than his game - and he was one of our absolute best in every game.

Poor guy cannot change minds, even if he moved mountains.

Comment

He's a good player but has a massive ego and like Azmoun he cares more about the celeb lifestyle. He should have just stayed quiet and waited for a club instead of talking about a big move as if it was already secured.

Comment

Cannot believe the flak that Ramin gets. All of the pre-World Cup talk about him caring more for his Instagram than his game - and he was one of our absolute best in every game.

I don't care about his hair style and Instagram (I actually like it cause at least we have a metro sexual as well).

However, if you only by looking at him, his appearance and the way he carries himself and communicates don't think that he is a hot head then I don't know what to say.

He had more than just a couple of instances where he got in argument with even our own players (beside the ref and other team), one even with Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

BTW just to make it clear, I don't think that Ramin was nearly as good as everyone makes him to be during the WC games.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                          BTW just to make it clear, I don't think that Ramin was nearly as good as everyone makes him to be during the WC games.
                          Ramin was good. Very good. I remember multiple foreign analysts that were on 90, including a portuguese one, when asked what player they would be worried about/looking out for, they answered Ramin. His performance both defensively and offensively was excellent.

the issue with ramin is, he can raise his game for a short period of time, and perform admirably. But he lacks the professionalism, determination, and consistency to perform like that for a whole season in a tough euro league. He is prone to mental lapses throughout the course of a long hard season like we saw with oostende multiple times.

Comment

Ok...he is the best clubless player in the world right now...happy?

The reality is...teams look at Ramin and say well TM failed to advance from it's group and he was involved in Costa's goal...so A) how good can he really be? B) is he worth all the headaches that come with signing a TM player?

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Pouladi mk II. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                Ok...he is the best clubless player in the world right now...happy?

The reality is...teams look at Ramin and say well TM failed to advance from it's group and he was involved in Costa's goal...so A) how good can he really be? B) is he worth all the headaches that come with signing a TM player?

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                                You can say that Ramin isn't a great player, that is fair. But to blame him for Costa's goal is ridiculous, could have happened to anybody in the world, complete fluke goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X