This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
    ^ I don't think you got me. He wants to leave, so that's his first problem right there..
    Second of all, if Rezaeian can't perform on club level, he can stop Messi and Ronaldo combined all day for Iran, but that doesn't really help Oostende does it?

It's quite logical for them not to include him, as 1. He wants to leave, 2. they rather give people that stay a chance, 3. They don't want him to get injured so both would be stuck with each other, 4. He missed the preseason, 5. He wasn't their star player anyways.

Only logic to do include him is 1. He played 3 good matched against world class players, 2. Please Iranian fans.

You'll see that if somehow it doesn't come to a transfer this season, he'll get back to the squad and start again.

This has nothing to do with anybody being racist, against Iranians or stupid.
    From what I have seen, Rezaeian almost works out every day very intensively in the gym so match fitness wouldn't be an issue. He doesn't need that much pre-season preparation when he just came from a World Cup under stamina freak Carlos Queiroz. And besides, any rational coach would start his only World Cup player, besides a possible transfer. Ghoddos was also played by his coach this week, despite being possibly transferred to Rennes (fingers crossed). Does it mean that every transfer listed player is being left out the squad? Then there would be no functional team anymore.

Leaving out Rezaeian is not justifiable despite his rather unstable season last year. New season, new chances and their RWB definitely isn't skilled as Rezaeian to stop Spanish, Moroccan and Portuguese NT wingers.

Comment

It's a well known fact that work outs have not so much to do with match fitness. Football players are actually fined in most clubs if they come back even a bit overweight after their vacations, meaning they had to have worked out during their vacation, otherwise they would add weight. Yet you have the preseason, to make players match fit, try new tactics etc. etc. all things Rezaeian missed. As for the second point, why on earth would a club care if your NT made it to the WC or not?
      Ghoddos played for his team because he was their star player, Rezaeian is not, maybe not even a starter sometimes. Why would the club risk any injuries, it just doesn't add up..

Last thing is probably exactly what the Oostende staff thinks, new season, new chances. Guess what, for now it looks like Rezaeian wouldn't be part of this new season. Why not give players that are part a chance? If somehow Rezaeian ends up staying, I'm 100% certain they will include him again.

If you want to go around thinking everybody hates us, you can do that. There is not much more I could say to change your mind.

Comment

^ I don't think you got me. He wants to leave, so that's his first problem right there..
        Second of all, if Rezaeian can't perform on club level, he can stop Messi and Ronaldo combined all day for Iran, but that doesn't really help Oostende does it?

It's quite logical for them not to include him, as 1. He wants to leave, 2. they rather give people that stay a chance, 3. They don't want him to get injured so both would be stuck with each other, 4. He missed the preseason, 5. He wasn't their star player anyways.

Only logic to do include him is 1. He played 3 good matched against world class players, 2. Please Iranian fans.

You'll see that if somehow it doesn't come to a transfer this season, he'll get back to the squad and start again.

This has nothing to do with anybody being racist, against Iranians or stupid.
        As if you're there to see him train. Unless Oostende has a better right defender/midfielder than Rezaeian (which they don't) it makes zero sense for him not to play, no matter which way you look at it.

Comment

It's a well known fact that work outs have not so much to do with match fitness. Football players are actually fined in most clubs if they come back even a bit overweight after their vacations, meaning they had to have worked out during their vacation, otherwise they would add weight. Yet you have the preseason, to make players match fit, try new tactics etc. etc. all things Rezaeian missed. As for the second point, why on earth would a club care if your NT made it to the WC or not?
          Ghoddos played for his team because he was their star player, Rezaeian is not, maybe not even a starter sometimes. Why would the club risk any injuries, it just doesn't add up..

Last thing is probably exactly what the Oostende staff thinks, new season, new chances. Guess what, for now it looks like Rezaeian wouldn't be part of this new season. Why not give players that are part a chance? If somehow Rezaeian ends up staying, I'm 100% certain they will include him again.

If you want to go around thinking everybody hates us, you can do that. There is not much more I could say to change your mind.
          rezaeian joined their pre season very late last year and was basically introduced on a trial. He was the fittest player there according to all the staff and players and thats one of the main reasons they took him. I think he knows what hes doing. Its not that unlikely that both oostende and TM fitness coaches have given him plans to keep in top shape for whenever his move comes. Same for PAG, as he himself mentioned, he is constantly training and ready to be added to whatever team he ends up in.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
            As if you're there to see him train. Unless Oostende has a better right defender/midfielder than Rezaeian (which they don't) it makes zero sense for him not to play, no matter which way you look at it.

You guys only see and read want you want to read right? I haven't seen him train and neither have you! But just only looking at the fact the he wasn't a fixed started last season would make a logical person assume that at the very least they have players that are somewhat comparable to him. Another thing a logical person would notice is that Oostende isn't a top club in their league and thus don't really have anything to loose or win in these 2 or 3 weeks, certainly a RB that isn't their star player will not win anything for them these weeks (as there is nothing to win in the first place, they aren't playing qualifiers nor are in there competing for the title).

NOW HERE COMES THE IMPORTANT PART: REZAEIAN WANTS TO LEAVE AND HE SAID ON 90 THAT HE TALKED TO OOSTENDE AND THEY PROMISED HIM THEY WILL COOPERATE WITH A TRANSFER!!!!!!! FIRST OF ALL WHY ON EARTH WOULD RAMIN HIMSELF WANT TO RISK ANY MINOR INJURY IF WANTS TO LEAVE AND SECOND OF ALL WHY SHOULD THE CLUB RISK LOSING MONEY AND KEEP AN UNMOTIVATED PLAYER THAT WILL BLAME THEM IF THE TRANSFER DOESN'T GO THROUGH BECAUSE OF AN INJURY? AGAIN HE IS NOT THEIR MESSI AND THEY AREN'T IN THE CL FINALS EITHER!

Be sure that if somehow he can't make a transfer, he will be back in the squad within seconds. Why do you even think Ramin wants to be included in squad at this point? You guys are acting as if this is the first time ever that when a player is about to make a transfer isn't included in the squad.

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            rezaeian joined their pre season very late last year and was basically introduced on a trial. He was the fittest player there according to all the staff and players and thats one of the main reasons they took him. I think he knows what hes doing. Its not that unlikely that both oostende and TM fitness coaches have given him plans to keep in top shape for whenever his move comes. Same for PAG, as he himself mentioned, he is constantly training and ready to be added to whatever team he ends up in.
            Even if he was the fittest player in the world, EVER, it still wouldn't matter. Please read above for explanation. After this I really don't have anything to say anymore on this topic. If thinking that the whole world hates Iranians makes you guys happy, I am happy for you guys to think that way and be happy.

Comment

Ramin is back with Oostende, it seems from his instagram story.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Ramin is back with Oostende, it seems from his instagram story.
                Honestly him staying with Oostende is probably the best scenario at this point. It looks like most his offers were from Arab countries and Tractor Sazi

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Honestly him staying with Oostende is probably the best scenario at this point. It looks like most his offers were from Arab countries and Tractor Sazi
                  I agree bro, playing in Belgium is better than returning home to Ligue Bartar. Damesh garm for staying in Europe.

Comment

Update on Rezaeian

18/08 Jupiler Pro League, 4th day: He was not called up for a 1-2 win against KV Kortrijk.
                    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

No Ramin in Oostende's rooster this week either...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I think he’s still training

I’m pretty sure he’s gonna stay with oostende

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I don't get what is wrong with some of new generation of players(Ramin, Ezzat, and few others), WTF they are doing? Seriously?!?!?!?!

Comment

https://m.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20180..._source=google
                            https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/rami...spieler/188312
                            Apparently he’s been released from Oostende. Hopefully he’s found a better transfer

Comment

Originally posted by ramendawg View Post
                              https://m.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20180..._source=google
                              https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/rami...spieler/188312
                              Apparently he’s been released from Oostende. Hopefully he’s found a better transfer
                              traktor

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                                traktor
                                Please no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X